I Phones R The Most Overrated Smart P...

I Phones R The Most Overrated Smart Phones

Posted in the Clinton Corners Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Louis the IV

New York, NY

#1 Oct 3, 2013
Time for people to stop listening to the hype and wake up. I Phones are not worth the money. Especially the 5S. Better not drop it unless you want to watch it shatter. The Androids have caught and passed Apple and give you a lot more bang for the buck.
Eugene

Clifton, NJ

#2 Oct 3, 2013
I bought the iPhone 5 in August and was happy with it at first. Then, all kinds of problems. Had to call their so-called customer service over and over and over again only for them to make things worse. I think Apple has that "Too Big to Fail Mentality" now. That doesn't bode well for the consumer.
Joey

Bensenville, IL

#3 Oct 4, 2013
I don't know what got people so hooked on I Phones in the first place. They're not durable.
Actually

Oneida, NY

#4 Oct 4, 2013
Ive had my 3s for almost four years I replaced every other phone I've owned yearly. I love it and will never go back to android.
Breaking

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Oct 4, 2013
Louis the IV wrote:
Time for people to stop listening to the hype and wake up. I Phones are not worth the money. Especially the 5S. Better not drop it unless you want to watch it shatter. The Androids have caught and passed Apple and give you a lot more bang for the buck.
You running windows vista too?
William

Bensenville, IL

#6 Oct 4, 2013
I agree with the first three posts. Maybe a couple of years ago Apple products were great and worth the extra money. Not anymore. I've had more problems in six months with my i Phone than the three years with an Android before that. I got sucked into the Apple hype and now I really regret it.
William

Bensenville, IL

#7 Oct 4, 2013
Actually wrote:
Ive had my 3s for almost four years I replaced every other phone I've owned yearly. I love it and will never go back to android.
I heard nothing but good things about the 3s. But NOT the 5S.
NoBama

Chicago, IL

#9 Oct 6, 2013
I still like the iPhone but not their customer service.
Insanity

Elk Grove Village, IL

#11 Oct 8, 2013
Apple has the worst customer service and the gall to charge people 20 dollars a pop after 90 days. It's unheard of to have to pay for customer service with a product under warranty. Unheard of until now that is.
No More Apples

Bensenville, IL

#12 Oct 9, 2013
I had a terrible customer service experience with Apple. Their "too big to fail" mentality was so obvious. I will never again buy an Apple product of any kind.
Louise

Bensenville, IL

#13 Oct 31, 2013
iPhone is not worth the money.
Monty

Montréal, Canada

#15 Nov 2, 2013
Kind of a split decision for me. I like the iPhone
but agree the customer service is very bad when having to call Apple direct.
Bad Apple

Buffalo, NY

#16 Nov 2, 2013
Had an Android for years. Dropped it a whole bunch of times. No problem. Got sucked in by the hype and bought an IPhone 5S. Dropped it once and it broke. Nuff said!
Fooled

Latham, NY

#17 Nov 2, 2013
I feel like a complete fool for purchasing an IPhone. What did I get for the extra money I spent? All the same problems I had with smartphones in the past and some. Not only the usual dropped calls but almost everything else that can go wrong, did. Yes and the Apple customer service is bad news too. Never again will I ever purchase an Apple product of any sort. They're way, way OVERRATED!
Paul

Toronto, Canada

#18 Nov 3, 2013
The passing of Steve Jobs was a bigger loss to this world than most people can ever imagine. Apple was once the alternative to all the trash Fortune 500 Companies have thrown at us. All electronics are junk now. You name it: Computers, TVs, Smartphones, IPads and everything else. Been that way since the non stop Corporate Bailouts which is showing no sign of letting up. Why make good products when you're almost guaranteed record profits no matter what you do??? Well Steve Jobs was the exception. He had too much pride to be like the rest. But now he's gone and Apple is charging people more money for the same trash everybody else is selling. So in my humble opinion any Apple product is vastly overrated.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#19 Nov 4, 2013
Anyone who thinks an I Phone gives them status is out of their mind. Want status? Buy a Ferrari or a huge well kept Mansion.
Julie

West Orange, NJ

#20 Nov 6, 2013
The customer service of Apple not only makes it overrated it also makes it the very worst in my opinion. To start with the i Phones are over priced.
Next their tech people are clueless. Last but not least as mentioned before, you have to pay for tech support after just 90 days. With Androids you NEVER have to pay for that. It's always free to call the carrier you have. Not with the I Phone. You have to deal with Apple directly and they're ripping people off!
Tha-bang

Midrand, South Africa

#21 Nov 7, 2013
I've really enjoyed my apple products, took my iPhone in for repairs earlier this year... it was replaced with a brand new phone (still under warantee) & all that was wrong was the power button. I've also found Sony products to be very durable... in terms of phones thats the only shift I'm prepared to make to android.
No Bang for Buck

Columbus, IN

#22 Nov 8, 2013
Tha-bang wrote:
I've really enjoyed my apple products, took my iPhone in for repairs earlier this year... it was replaced with a brand new phone (still under warantee) & all that was wrong was the power button. I've also found Sony products to be very durable... in terms of phones thats the only shift I'm prepared to make to android.
I can't speak for your country. One would assume you don't get the waiting lines we do here. Apple just now is getting around to allowing repairs in their stores. You don't know what overcrowded means until you walk into an Apple store.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#23 Nov 9, 2013
I'm very happy with my Galaxy. Don't remember if it's Sony or Samsung.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clinton Corners Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marco Rubio - President of the USA - 2016 34 min jimi-yank 67
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 1 hr Princess Hey 11,461
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 1 hr Princess Hey 10,070
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Mothra 53,497
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr John-K 309,944
if ur a troll go here 3 hr intothelight 1
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 3 hr NYStateOfMind 316,532
More from around the web

Clinton Corners People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]