Up in smoke

#293692 Oct 11, 2013
Boy Eli the worst QB in football for the worst team in football...Too funny

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#293693 Oct 11, 2013
NYStateOfMind wrote:

beyond...its been the talk here...how can that team not fix this issue..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#293694 Oct 11, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:

tman!!!! still waiting fattie...which butt fumble do you like better!

say, did meatball make you sleep in the basement again??

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#293695 Oct 11, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Hey stupid can you make some baseball or football predictions.....the forum needs a good laugh
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/10/11/kellen...

disgusting team...drugs...that td catch should be wipedout and any win taken away...

frauds...rex was giving them out...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#293696 Oct 11, 2013
Momma/tman is at it again

any yank fan want a laugh, go into the met forum

there he does his usual who to get and not get...2014, 90 wins...2015 over 100 wins..and his no wittle wobbie posts....

but, he suggest get phil hughes...then he does his usual kiss arse in there and is ignored...

its just too damn funny...afraid to post as momma as he is still one of the more reviled posters in all of topix..

he has been going around several forums, rangers, knicks and giants showing off his bitterness, hate and rage

no sports, just taunts...

what a life...
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#293697 Oct 11, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text> http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/10/11/kellen...
disgusting team...drugs...that td catch should be wipedout and any win taken away...
frauds...rex was giving them out...
Kinda hypocritical given your team had a guy suspended for drugs playing half the season.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#293698 Oct 11, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Kinda hypocritical given your team had a guy suspended for drugs playing half the season.

the ny giants?? really, please show the link...I had no idea, honestly.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#293699 Oct 11, 2013
Sox Tigers...gotta strike quick...Detroit's ALDS ERA: 2.86. Detroit's ALDS ERA without Justin Verlander: 4.34

Tigers have had 2 hours sleep after getting off the plane from OAK...too bad they couldn't bump the game up for a wake and rake...

Well this series is what it should be: a square off of the 2 best teams in the AL.

And given the Tigers are 16-15 since the start of Sept. including the playoffs I like the Sox chances.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#293700 Oct 11, 2013
Sox Tigers...gotta strike quick...Detroit's ALDS ERA: 2.86. Detroit's ALDS ERA without Justin Verlander: 4.34
Tigers have had 2 hours sleep after getting off the plane from OAK...too bad they couldn't bump the game up for a wake and rake...
Well this series is what it should be: a square off of the 2 best teams in the AL.
And given the Tigers are 16-15 since the start of Sept. including the playoffs I like the Sox chances.

finally. a good baseball post from you with no stupid taunts

sox do have a good chance, no doubt the tigers would rather have verlander start game 1...but, the first 3 starters for the tigers are good. lets not forget, these guys can hit also...

I think its going to be an excellent series, going at least 6 games..would be shocked if there is a sweep or 5 games...
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#293701 Oct 11, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
the ny giants?? really, please show the link...I had no idea, honestly.
Uh huh....

so could the infected Buccs take down those Giants?

Good stuff out there on Grandy...his market doesn't seem to be developing guess some teams are reluctant to go long on what possibly could be short Yankee Stadium HR numbers...or his age...defensive decline...plus the QO is up to $14m...offer him that and its tough for him to walk away from and impossible to trade....so no pick...
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#293702 Oct 11, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
what a moron and all he's done for NY is win Two Superbowls in 5 years and two Superbowl MVP's as well...Too funny and the Jets last won their only Superbowl in 1969...1969 and you want to talk football now thats too funny ya moron...Hi ho hi ho!!!

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#293703 Oct 11, 2013
Just talked to my buddy Steve who runs the futures at the Vegas Hilton he said the publics loading up on the Sox
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#293704 Oct 11, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
finally. a good baseball post from you with no stupid taunts
sox do have a good chance, no doubt the tigers would rather have verlander start game 1...but, the first 3 starters for the tigers are good. lets not forget, these guys can hit also...
I think its going to be an excellent series, going at least 6 games..would be shocked if there is a sweep or 5 games...
Tigers on their back foot coming off the west coast all in game...

Sherzerzerz numbers against the Sox not so good. And Verlander has to rest sometime. Sox just have to ride out the starting pitching...both theirs and Detroits...

You see them go out after the Rays in game 3? That was dumb. Learn the lesson. Plate discipline. Thats what got you here.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#293705 Oct 11, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> what a moron and all he's done for NY is win Two Superbowls in 5 years and two Superbowl MVP's as well...Too funny and the Jets last won their only Superbowl in 1969...1969 and you want to talk football now thats too funny ya moron...Hi ho hi ho!!!
Oh look donnie dipsh1tis angry again...

what a surprise

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#293706 Oct 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Uh huh....
Good stuff out there on Grandy...his market doesn't seem to be developing guess some teams are reluctant to go long on what possibly could be short Yankee Stadium HR numbers...or his age...defensive decline...plus the QO is up to $14m...offer him that and its tough for him to walk away from and impossible to trade....so no pick...

yanks can use him for one year, they need power. they actually want him.

now, what player on the gmen did drugs?? I am waiting on the link

and, could the gmen beat the other 0 for teams??

maybe not. I think any fan of an nfl team would take 2 superbowl wins in 6 years and suffer for 1 or 2 years.....in a heartbeat...

some fans gorilla chest pound for winning and not winning the big game...

its a game as is baseball and some take it way, way to serious and hide when teams lose... but, if I had my choice, I want to win the superbowl.
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#293707 Oct 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Uh huh....

CWS said to be interested in Granderson. If Pence can get $90 million, Granderson can get at least $10 million per for 3 years...

http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2013/10/white-s...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#293709 Oct 11, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> what a moron and all he's done for NY is win Two Superbowls in 5 years and two Superbowl MVP's as well...Too funny and the Jets last won their only Superbowl in 1969...1969 and you want to talk football now thats too funny ya moron...Hi ho hi ho!!!

we all know when the jets lose a game he is gone for days, he has done that for years...

the gmen are bad now...ok...it happens...most teams go thru cycles...we had it for years prior to the parcells era...

we don't hide when our team loses...never...and the gmen played hard yesterday and did not quit...

we all know we have seen teams quit before.

did you hear the latest on david Wilson? some rare spinal injury may take him out of football for good and retire...guy is 22 and you would not wish that on anyone..even momma...
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#293710 Oct 11, 2013
<quoted text>

Sherzerzerz numbers against the Sox not so good. And Verlander has to rest sometime. Sox just have to ride out the starting pitching...both theirs and Detroits...

You see them go out after the Rays in game 3? That was dumb. Learn the lesson. Plate discipline. Thats what got you here.
If BOS gets to the DET BP early, could be a short series...
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#293711 Oct 11, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
yanks can use him for one year, they need power. they actually want him.
now, what player on the gmen did drugs?? I am waiting on the link
and, could the gmen beat the other 0 for teams??
maybe not. I think any fan of an nfl team would take 2 superbowl wins in 6 years and suffer for 1 or 2 years.....in a heartbeat...
some fans gorilla chest pound for winning and not winning the big game...
its a game as is baseball and some take it way, way to serious and hide when teams lose... but, if I had my choice, I want to win the superbowl.
You know I wasn't talking about the Giants stop trying to deflect your hypocracy.

Talk sports.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#293712 Oct 11, 2013
<quoted text>

as I said, good series, edge to the sox...but cmon have we not seen the best team in the league go down...sox strike out a lot..

I was watching mlb tonight guys...they predicted it would be close..

just saying, 6 games...and it should be a good series..both good teams.

no taunts, just what I think.

also hearing, els is a goner...and don't tell me Bradley replaces him and what he has done...he has not shown it, nor might not be that good. don't give me minors stats...lets see him in a full year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clinton Corners Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 33 min TMAN_Mets 35,572
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 36 min Patriot AKA Bozo 52,844
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER 38 min De Oppresso Liber 3,200
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 45 min State the Obvious 309,671
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 1 hr forrest 11,119
Estate Sale 11/14-11/15/2014 Nov '14 pfbaggett 1
bear sighting (Jun '14) Jun '14 Dennis 1
More from around the web

Clinton Corners People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]