Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“No Lying”

Since: Oct 07

And Never Fooled

#269968 Feb 12, 2013
Just a John wrote:
<quoted text>
DID YOU GET MY EMAIL ABOUT HIS PERSONAL INFO LIKE YOU REQUESTED?.
I got you more than you wanted yes????
Dude, what I say about posting in these forums about this subject. I appreciate the hard work but please don't post any more about this in any forum. You gotta understand I get followed around on here

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#269969 Feb 12, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
WOW just saw Johan and he looks great
You think he pitches more or less than 200 innings this year? I already begun my fantasy homework

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#269970 Feb 12, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>You think he pitches more or less than 200 innings this year? I already begun my fantasy homework
He's in great shape and 100 percent healthy plus he's looking for one more contract. The Mets should get a nice young package for him if they're not in WC contention at the deadline. He'll help someone big time down the stretch, i'm hoping it's for the Mets, either way it's a can't lose situation for them and the reason they shut him down last year

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#269971 Feb 12, 2013
Hurry up and judge my last post so I can go to the gym already

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#269972 Feb 12, 2013
Hurry up and judge my last post so I can go to the gym already
I just gave you a 'brilliant'

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#269973 Feb 12, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>I just gave you a 'brilliant'
Thanks. Always a pleasant sight to see. Keep it up. I'm out now

“Anti-Troll is next”

Since: Jan 13

Oyster Bay, NY

#269974 Feb 12, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>He's in great shape and 100 percent healthy plus he's looking for one more contract. The Mets should get a nice young package for him if they're not in WC contention at the deadline. He'll help someone big time down the stretch, i'm hoping it's for the Mets, either way it's a can't lose situation for them and the reason they shut him down last year
Hey buddy the Mets look great this year, Big Ike will hot more homers in a real ball park then any of the juicekees do in that band box called imitation stadium. Yanks will finish dead last. 1972 baby, too funny LMAO

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#269975 Feb 12, 2013
I'm going to be very sick tomorrow night. Al Queda let me down last month on Auguration Day. Heres another chance
The only thing that stops a true American from doing it is Joe Biden

“Anti-Troll is next”

Oyster Bay, NY

#269976 Feb 12, 2013
<quoted text>Thanks. Always a pleasant sight to see. Keep it up. I'm out now
Both of you are brillant and these dopes lives would be a completely bigger bore then it is without having your presents in here.Can't wait to laugh at Obama and his speach on how to ruin the nation tonight. The nation needs more Patriots like you and Momma in America.

“Anti-Troll is next”

Oyster Bay, NY

#269977 Feb 12, 2013
<quoted text>You want to post about him, fine. I don't get involved and I won't. Thats between you and him. Continue on and leave me out of your posts. Hope I don't have to remind you again.
think he is helping a colored kid with a hoodie on look at some new Nike Jordans in aisle 6...too funny LMAO

“Anti-Troll is next”

Oyster Bay, NY

#269978 Feb 12, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>I hope for his sake he heeds your advice....Funny stuff, I was posting some guy in another forum who told me Jimbo thinks Fat Tuesday is for guys that have waist lines as big as his
To funny, can't wait to see jimbo next month with you. I'll bring the sand bags

“Anti-Troll is next”

Oyster Bay, NY

#269979 Feb 12, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Bwahahahahahaha!
Another weak threat from a weak man!
YOU WOULD NOT DARE SAY THAT TO HIS FACE VINCE!!!

“Anti-Troll is next”

Oyster Bay, NY

#269980 Feb 12, 2013
Oh goodie, it's noon time and we can't wait for the sgt carter posts about Russel Martin and the juciekees getting King Felix in atrade for prospects, too funny LMAO
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#269981 Feb 12, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
he lies and the other swears to it...its all they have..messages will be flying back and forth...bet on it, cha ching...
Another Blockbuster of Momma's goes doesn't haappen..lol whats new! Bourn spurns citi for cleveland..LMAO as Sandy blows another signing...Bourn joins Swishers in the Cleveland outfield!
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#269982 Feb 12, 2013
Pete Case 123 wrote:
<quoted text>
To funny, can't wait to see jimbo next month with you. I'll bring the sand bags
momma you still posting to yourself I see.LMAO at you
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#269983 Feb 12, 2013
Some guy was on topic last night posting that Pete Case gives good head...bet it was Momma in a different handle..LMAO
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#269984 Feb 12, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Michael Bourn signs a 4 year 48M deal with the Indians......I thought I recalled a fat dope name momma chamberlin saying it was a sure fire bet from sandy that Bourn would be a met.....a Christmas gift to all met fans he said none the less....guess the fat dope was wrong again cha-ching.....what else is new? LMFAO
The fat dope hasn't been right Yet!...

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#269985 Feb 12, 2013
Pete Case 123 wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU WOULD NOT DARE SAY THAT TO HIS FACE VINCE!!!
Anti Troll is his own person. He's not one of the regs in here

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#269986 Feb 12, 2013
Great to hear Terry announce Johan will be the opening day starter....1-0 is always a good start

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#269987 Feb 12, 2013
Pete Case 123 wrote:
<quoted text>
think he is helping a colored kid with a hoodie on look at some new Nike Jordans in aisle 6...too funny LMAO
I'm a reasonable guy and as long as he keeps his mouth shut about me, I'll mind my own business with him. But I am running out of patience with him overall. Sometimes hes good for a week then out of nowhere he attacks me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clinton Corners Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 27 min Fugooo 64,113
Dirty Gannett manipulating stock 3 hr Unethical 1
Oswego Co. Thibodeau- "Tie a yellow ribbon kidn... 4 hr Diana Vickery 12
We VS We (Nov '09) 4 hr 2 Dogs 2,642
Las Vegas shooting 4 hr Liberal mom 1
The United Hates of America (Sep '10) 4 hr 2 Dogs 3,164
Whine and Cheese: Where are the crackers (Dec '09) 5 hr 2 Dogs 1,582

Clinton Corners Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clinton Corners Mortgages