Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

#268921 Jan 30, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
fat pig mostly...not sweaty..think paul uses sweaty
i guess he feels bad with all the fat jokes...maybe he loses a few pounds due to this...
and, i have patented the three dots...
I might even have to do more, when i post fat pig.... see, 4!
You & Brookaven were notorius for the three dots.:)

Whatever happened to him & David? When those two went at it, it ws comedy gold!

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#268922 Jan 30, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Who the hell is this child?
Again. You are talking about "Truth/Dare". I am NOT "Truth/Dare". I was "THE TRUTH". Try to understand it.
TRUTH/DARE AND THE TRUTH ARE TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE. Please bring Truth/Dare into this room & I'll be the first to tell him that I AM NOT TRYING TO BE HIM. Are you having a hard time comprehending what I'm trying to say? Uneducated Mitt fan.
Just in case you missed it the firt three times I said it or the fact that it's written right in my, profile.
I AM NOT TRUTH/DARE!!!!!!!!!
Jesus kid! Are you going to start holding your breath next?
Ok, I see the difference. There was a wanna be tough guy poster calling himself Truth/Dare. However I ran this poster off this board and exposed him as a fraud. Good to know that fraud is still hiding in fear from me. Now, I see you're getting acquainted on other forums. For the most part, I rarely go in other forums. In this forum, there shall be and will not be anything pro Obama. Otherwise you and I will have a problem. Spew your nonsense in other forums but never come in here. Thanks to lowlife deadbeats who voted for him, we got yearly trillion+ deficits, socialized medicine, higher taxes, record wealth redistribution, smaller national economy, etc. Everytime the govt grows, we as individuals lose freedoms. Nothing pro Obama shall be in this forum. The regs in here do not support Obama. Unless you consider Liam, who openly came in here all giddy over Obama. Guys a loser.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#268923 Jan 30, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Reposted from the 25th.
"Goon squads" "our committee". Let see, whats the play book for those two liars?
Post as Tman and not as Momma while the stalker is away. Check.
Blame Fu for being Tman, Check.
Post as Slackers and not as Momma while the stalker is away, check.
Un accuses Fu of being Slackers, check.
Post as "head case 123" and not as Momma while the stalker is away, check.
Un accuses Fu of being "head case 123" upon return, check.
Upon return do the "hey buddy" shout outs and mention you were in Vermont with Debbie and Rex and Woody and Sandy, check.
Post Un as Harry B, Jimi Yanks and Lori G and then blame Fu, check.
Did I miss anything?

tm shyster, todd meilo...

how dare you leave them off

your tm shyster...you are dw...you are david...

by my guess and todd, you have over 50 profiles...

lmfao....

it never ends, blame fu. I was happy he blaimed me...if it ends up he stops being a coward I am happy...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#268924 Jan 30, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
You & Brookaven were notorius for the three dots.:)
Whatever happened to him & David? When those two went at it, it ws comedy gold!

btookhaven left due to being stalked in person at his new burger place and having his kids pics put on topix [ as happened to me by one poster] and finding out his 2 daily posters betrayed him.

2 of us were told in detail by bhj, myself and fu...fu can verify this...

david? who knows, job change? moved? not so sure...maybe he comes back during the baseball season.

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#268925 Jan 30, 2013
Pete Case 123 wrote:
<quoted text>
We are all in awe of your genuis and wealth.
Something the anti Troll needs to ponder below; A short read by a great American

Faced with the choice between taking charge of
our destiny and tackling our financial problems, we opted to get high and have sex.
We’ve elected a guy who doesn't understand that a growing economy that creates more
tax payers will bring in more revenue than higher taxes. A Commander in Chief who
doesn't know our military still uses bayonets. A man who wants to control the
economy without even knowing the difference between bankruptcy and liquidation. It
was one thing to elect an unknown quantity, buying his line of 'Hope and Change'.
It's something else to deliberately choose his failed policies over someone who has
actually achieved success in life. I never dreamed America would do that.

Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, Hello Idiocracy!

Goodbye, recovery.

Goodbye, energy independence.

Goodbye, religious liberty.

Goodbye, liberty and justice for all.

Goodbye, America dream.

It profits a man nothing to lose his soul for the whole world, but we threw ours
away for free cell phones and birth control pills.

In the twentieth century (the American Century), we stepped up to the plate three
times and saved the rest of the world from fascism, Nazism and communism. We were
the cavalry, always riding to the rescue.

Now, we've gotten rid of our horses, spent all our money on windmills, alienated our
allies, bowed to our enemies, cut ourselves off from our own natural resources
thrown away our children's birthright and spent their inheritance.

And we did it on purpose.

When the wolf is at the door (and he's coming, yelling 'Allahu Akbar') we're going
to find out that there is no one out there to come to our rescue.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#268927 Jan 30, 2013
Pete Case 123 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have been warned.
Hey momma you ever get that little roid di ck outta your ass yet....bet it must make you feel like you got hemorrhoids huh you sick homo.....LMFAO
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#268928 Jan 30, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Ripped!!!!!!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
You really ARE a little kid, aren't you? Aren't you supposed to be in school?
He's just a roidfreak nothing more.....

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

#268929 Jan 30, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
btookhaven left due to being stalked in person at his new burger place and having his kids pics put on topix [ as happened to me by one poster] and finding out his 2 daily posters betrayed him.
david? who knows, job change? moved? not so sure...maybe he comes back during the baseball season.
That sux about Brookaven. He was an alright guy. Kind of a loud mouth but tolerable. Funny as hell when he wanted to be.

"Burger place"? Wasn't he a parts manager or something like that?

I don't even need two guesses to figure out who betrayed him.

I hope David comes back. The sole reason why I came back was to hear his take on this whole A-Rod thing. That guy was the king of denial! I was so hoping to see his "WRONG!!!" posts!

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#268930 Jan 30, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Reposted from the 25th.
"Goon squads" "our committee". Let see, whats the play book for those two liars?
Post as Tman and not as Momma while the stalker is away. Check.
Blame Fu for being Tman, Check.
Post as Slackers and not as Momma while the stalker is away, check.
Un accuses Fu of being Slackers, check.
Post as "head case 123" and not as Momma while the stalker is away, check.
Un accuses Fu of being "head case 123" upon return, check.
Upon return do the "hey buddy" shout outs and mention you were in Vermont with Debbie and Rex and Woody and Sandy, check.
Post Un as Harry B, Jimi Yanks and Lori G and then blame Fu, check.
Did I miss anything?
Yes, several things were missed. I wasn't around on the 25th so never saw this post. I am calling you out as the loriann poster. Due to the Bronto Doctrine, I was informed of your place of employment. It was brought to my attention that you deal with things in the Baltimore area with your job. It was also recognized that your company has an addy in Owings, Maryland. Owings is inside of Baltimore. I also calling you out on the Harry poster. In the Harry profile, you made mention that you will take down my pic and replace it with Lou Gehrig. But it was in the Fu profile that you had my pic up and always use the Lou Gehrig pic normally. This was a clear sense of forgetting to switch profiles. As always, I have strong facts to back up any claim I make. The Bronto Doctrine outed you for the Loriann poster. As soon as it told me where you work, it was too easy to prove. All hail the great Bronto Doctrine. And the info it gave me on Bronto himself. Its hilarious but I love it and very thankful for it

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#268931 Jan 30, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>He's just a roidfreak nothing more.....
Baseless accusation with no facts behind it. Just hard work 5 times a work utilizing proper form and technique to get desired results
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#268932 Jan 30, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Good job....once in a blue moon you post something that makes sense....MLB will finally look into the Juicekee organization fully from top to bottom, they've been disgracing baseball for years. I can only hope they go back to the day they brought the Roid leader Jose Canseco into the clubhouse to personally show the players the benifits of roids, they went so far as to sign the bum to a contract. Even the most ignorant of all frontrunning Juicekee fans are seeing the light...which was made clear to the baseball world and national viewing audience last year when they couldnt even sell out a playoff game. Good post
Yeah moron I guess you can call it a bitter assessment from you....while the mets have been stuck in 4th place 4 years in a row now headed for the cellar with a garbage team and a garbage farm system to boot......no titles since the cocaine infested muts went wild in 1986......too funny LMFAO

“Mickey Mantle”

Since: Aug 08

565 foot home run ball

#268933 Jan 30, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
100 percent accurate post.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#268934 Jan 30, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah moron I guess you can call it a bitter assessment from you....while the mets have been stuck in 4th place 4 years in a row now headed for the cellar with a garbage team and a garbage farm system to boot......no titles since the cocaine infested muts went wild in 1986......too funny LMFAO

He is bitter. Filled with hate and rage. Just think he was a fat baby when the jets won it all. A fat slobbering drug addict when the mets won it all. He has no recall of any championship. His mets were the biggest drug bums of all time. Criminals.

Just a whining cry baby.
loriann g

Santa Barbara, CA

#268935 Jan 30, 2013
Todd(momma,slackers) is cooking hot dogs!None of that Brooklyn lie stuff.He is here in the Carolinas and he is happy cooking doggies.He will lie later on.and say he went to the game.Laugh at him.I will later on.He is so stupid at times.My tub of love.

“Mickey Mantle”

Since: Aug 08

565 foot home run ball

#268936 Jan 30, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
He is bitter. Filled with hate and rage. Just think he was a fat baby when the jets won it all. A fat slobbering drug addict when the mets won it all. He has no recall of any championship. His mets were the biggest drug bums of all time. Criminals.
Just a whining cry baby.
Plus he's a mooch.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#268937 Jan 30, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Plus he's a mooch.

Yup. Per tony and carlos.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#268938 Jan 30, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Just a whining cry baby.
Well said....I'm sure fat baby momma was pooping in his diapers throughout the day when the Jets played in their only super bowl....Yeah the coke infested team the mets were in 1986.....probably snorting some lines and free basing in the clubhouse throughout the season and the playoffs that year....what a bunch of dopes.....kinda reminds me of the sox a couple of years ago with the chicken and beer incident.....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#268939 Jan 30, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Well said....I'm sure fat baby momma was pooping in his diapers throughout the day when the Jets played in their only super bowl....Yeah the coke infested team the mets were in 1986.....probably snorting some lines and free basing in the clubhouse throughout the season and the playoffs that year....what a bunch of dopes.....kinda reminds me of the sox a couple of years ago with the chicken and beer incident.....

i could not stop laughing..pooping in his diapers....that should have been in his poop poll! lmfao..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#268940 Jan 30, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
That sux about Brookaven. He was an alright guy. Kind of a loud mouth but tolerable. Funny as hell when he wanted to be.
"Burger place"? Wasn't he a parts manager or something like that?
I don't even need two guesses to figure out who betrayed him.
I hope David comes back. The sole reason why I came back was to hear his take on this whole A-Rod thing. That guy was the king of denial! I was so hoping to see his "WRONG!!!" posts!

Bhj loved baseball. When not playing around with the liar momma he was ok. Sad what happened to him. Lesson learned to all who trust the stalkers. Momma even betrayed the fantasy baseball league he was in with. David no doubt would have a good take on aroid. Just hope he is ok.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#268941 Jan 30, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
i could not stop laughing..pooping in his diapers....that should have been in his poop poll! lmfao..
Sad thing is momma still poops in his pants whenever someone knocks on his basement door.....he so scared and worried about Billy showing up like a true paranoid coward......could just see it too "hey buddy its just a forum I'm only kidding with the floppy lips stuff and other racial slurs just joking around buddy" while trembling in fear....what a fat fool....lmfao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clinton Corners Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 1 min driver7789 12,383
Bernie Sanders for President 2016 1 min Younohoo 37
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 1 min Princess Hey 10,553
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 1 min Princess Hey 12,160
Time to go? 1 min Not Truly Affected 2,629
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 1 min De Oppresso Liber 5,793
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 min Brian_G 310,378
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clinton Corners Mortgages