“Babe Ruth, Yankee Immortal”

Since: Aug 08

Yankee Stadium

#267783 Jan 14, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
lmfao...as if
keep up the good posting,its noticed!!
Lots of spin out of the Yankees PR machine today in the NY Post about how banged up Arod was in 2012. Jeter's "boot" is off and is running like a deer down at the Tampa complex. Early spring training camps this year because of the International Baseball classic in March.

Upstart Islanders set to make their Stanley Cup run next weekend. Keep an eye on them for a stunning deep run into the playoffs in 2013. Heard it here first!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#267784 Jan 14, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Lots of spin out of the Yankees PR machine today in the NY Post about how banged up Arod was in 2012. Jeter's "boot" is off and is running like a deer down at the Tampa complex. Early spring training camps this year because of the International Baseball classic in March.
Upstart Islanders set to make their Stanley Cup run next weekend. Keep an eye on them for a stunning deep run into the playoffs in 2013. Heard it here first!

yeah, read it online this am...why sure...but, do recall this, when he had the other operation he went wild. time will tell..we are getting the derek report down here daily...big news for the locals as he is out and about.

as for islanders, who is the goalie that will take them far? tavares is good, but then what? they play in the loaded east..

a short season however is better for them. all it takes is a hot streak to start off...and 8 teams make the playoffs...only in hockey is the number 1 knocked off early alot of the time.

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#267785 Jan 14, 2013
The upstart Islanders making a run at the Stanley Cup? Can anything be any farther from the truth. I don't even think they won a playoff game since I went to kindergarden. Keep dreaming.

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#267786 Jan 14, 2013
With all the fat people in this country, you would think every NHL team can just find a goalie fat enough to block the entire net. I easily can pick out 32 fatties at Disney World any day of the week and make them a goalie

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#267787 Jan 14, 2013
Thats right. The 5 minute posting judging is still in effect. Its a blast disrupting all the judgers lifestyle to sit beside their computer all day and night. Judge away
As the Jets Crash

Florham Park, NJ

#267788 Jan 14, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
http://helmet2helmet.com/2013/ 01/13/rebuffed-jets-cant-give- general-manager-job-away/?utm_ source=feedburner&utm_medi um=feed&utm_campaign=Feed% 3A+Helmet2Helmet+%28Helmet2Hel met.com%29
jets can't give away the gm job...people laughing at them. no one wants to go to that cesspool. who wants to be on the clown bus...
say, whatever happened to norv turner? we were told by one in here about going to the jets..another guy who ran as fast as he could to another lousy team. that says alot...
Wanted one Jet General Manager, requirements: must be willing to be the team lackey, report to the head coach and take constant abuse from the New York sports media.

Don't worry Jet Fans, the bus will roll on for years to come. Keep supporting the clown show: plenty of PSLs, season tickets, and lousy football for all.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#267789 Jan 14, 2013
As the Jets Crash wrote:
<quoted text>
Wanted one Jet General Manager, requirements: must be willing to be the team lackey, report to the head coach and take constant abuse from the New York sports media.
Don't worry Jet Fans, the bus will roll on for years to come. Keep supporting the clown show: plenty of PSLs, season tickets, and lousy football for all.

great posts..PSL tickets are on sale now...I think at around 50% off...no gm wants to go there except the hard up...all the good ones gone..

and, what was funny is the offensive co ordinator search..the top one would not even take rexies call...he went to the browns and we know how terrible they are...it seems that is even better...

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#267790 Jan 14, 2013
Don't know whats funnier. The Islanders making a push to the Stanley Cup or the judgers who I make stay at their computers all day all night. Both are hilarious and pathetic
WWE CRASHCAR 2013

Florham Park, NJ

#267791 Jan 14, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
great posts..PSL tickets are on sale now...I think at around 50% off...no gm wants to go there except the hard up...all the good ones gone..
and, what was funny is the offensive co ordinator search..the top one would not even take rexies call...he went to the browns and we know how terrible they are...it seems that is even better...
Woody should just make Rex the GM and be done with it. As for the offensive coordinator, once again a requirement for that job is don't mess with the quarterback, he might be the worst in the league, but he give the Jets the best chance to win. Funny stuff.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#267792 Jan 14, 2013
WWE CRASHCAR 2013 wrote:
<quoted text>
Woody should just make Rex the GM and be done with it. As for the offensive coordinator, once again a requirement for that job is don't mess with the quarterback, he might be the worst in the league, but he give the Jets the best chance to win. Funny stuff.

what is funny is i think you are right and all the other legit gms see this...it just might end up rex as gm and hc...it will be as funny as dallas with jerra jones as the gm...

offensive coordinator? they go thru them like butt wipes...they might have to scrounge the college level for that..or some last place team ...or a guy who has been fired 3 or 4 times..

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#267793 Jan 14, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
The upstart Islanders making a run at the Stanley Cup? Can anything be any farther from the truth. I don't even think they won a playoff game since I went to kindergarden. Keep dreaming.
I rarely agree with the fuloser but he's on target, the Isles are on the verge of big things and now have a direction. Wang has proven in the past money is no object, until Nassau County double crossed him, now he'll do what it takes to get what they need to help the very promising kids on the roster. The Islander kids have been practicing for months together looking forward to the season that was in question. Meanwhile the starngers wear name tags as they shuffle to get a decent workout or two in before humiliating themselves again. Look for the the Islander kids to wreck havoc on this shortened schedule

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#267794 Jan 14, 2013
WWE CRASHCAR 2013 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rex as GM ?? Nah... he's been offered the title and has refused Rex will be in charge for as long as he desires....He knows he's in charge of every football detail right down to the parking attendants and dosent need a 'title' to make him feel better. What Rex does know is he got rid of every scent of the Parcells stench that was left in the complex....which already makes the Jets 9-7 next year without having to do a thing, as soon as Rex puts the finishing touches on his team it will only get better.
As the Jets Crash

Florham Park, NJ

#267795 Jan 14, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
what is funny is i think you are right and all the other legit gms see this...it just might end up rex as gm and hc...it will be as funny as dallas with jerra jones as the gm...
offensive coordinator? they go thru them like butt wipes...they might have to scrounge the college level for that..or some last place team ...or a guy who has been fired 3 or 4 times..
I have to agree with you, but even a guy who has been fired a few times knows if he takes the Jet job, it will be his last. I say Rex should be the General Manager, Coach, and Offensive Coordinator; that title is a bit long, so they could just refer to him as the Ringmaster.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#267796 Jan 14, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>I rarely agree with the fuloser but he's on target, the Isles are on the verge of big things and now have a direction. Wang has proven in the past money is no object, until Nassau County double crossed him, now he'll do what it takes to get what they need to help the very promising kids on the roster. The Islander kids have been practicing for months together looking forward to the season that was in question. Meanwhile the starngers wear name tags as they shuffle to get a decent workout or two in before humiliating themselves again. Look for the the Islander kids to wreck havoc on this shortened schedule

whatever that means!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#267797 Jan 14, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Rex as GM ?? Nah... he's been offered the title and has refused Rex will be in charge for as long as he desires....He knows he's in charge of every football detail right down to the parking attendants and dosent need a 'title' to make him feel better. What Rex does know is he got rid of every scent of the Parcells stench that was left in the complex....which already makes the Jets 9-7 next year without having to do a thing, as soon as Rex puts the finishing touches on his team it will only get better.

say, weren't you the guy who claimed the jets go 11-5 last season?

its gonna be a great year?

didn't rex say it was his best team?

who is driving the clown bus= rex

keep up the good posting harry, its noticed!

Since: Jan 13

Sweden

#267798 Jan 14, 2013
Are you in an urgent need of loan and you have no were to go? or you
have been denied by
you bank, we offer all kinds of loan at 2%, contact us today at
[email protected] and fill the form below.

LOAN APPLICATION FORM.
 * Name Of Applicant:_________
 * Address:_________
 * City:_________
 * Marital Status:_________
 * Monthly Income:_________
 * Tel:_________
 * Mobile::________
 * Loan Purpose:_________
 * Loan Amount Needed:_______
 * Loan Duration:_________
 * Have you apply before:______
  Bets Regards
 Mr Dan

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#267799 Jan 14, 2013
As the Jets Crash wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to agree with you, but even a guy who has been fired a few times knows if he takes the Jet job, it will be his last. I say Rex should be the General Manager, Coach, and Offensive Coordinator; that title is a bit long, so they could just refer to him as the Ringmaster.

yeah, people are laughing at them when they call..some say, tell them I'm not in...they just might get someone who has been fired a few times and is in foreclosure to up for a paycheck..

who wants to be a part of the circus or some backstabbing liar? not many as we have seen...most are, don't call us, we'll call you...

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#267800 Jan 14, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>I rarely agree with the fuloser but he's on target, the Isles are on the verge of big things and now have a direction. Wang has proven in the past money is no object, until Nassau County double crossed him, now he'll do what it takes to get what they need to help the very promising kids on the roster. The Islander kids have been practicing for months together looking forward to the season that was in question. Meanwhile the starngers wear name tags as they shuffle to get a decent workout or two in before humiliating themselves again. Look for the the Islander kids to wreck havoc on this shortened schedule
Its very unusual for Fu to actually post an accurate helpful and truthful post. We both know he knows the least amount of sports as anybody in here. Normally when Fu posts something, its hardly ever right so you can understand why I disagreed with him. And isn't the division like the Penguins, Flyers and Devils still pretty good?

“Babe Ruth, Yankee Immortal”

Since: Aug 08

Yankee Stadium

#267801 Jan 14, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, people are laughing at them when they call..some say, tell them I'm not in...they just might get someone who has been fired a few times and is in foreclosure to up for a paycheck..
who wants to be a part of the circus or some backstabbing liar? not many as we have seen...most are, don't call us, we'll call you...
Yanks release NYSOM favorite Chris Dickerson .

The Yankees waived outfielder Chris Dickerson last week and after clearing waivers he’s been released, according to Chad Jennings of the Journal News.

Typically once a player clears waivers they are outrighted to the minors, but in this case Dickerson was already waived before (last offseason) so he was on release waivers and not outright waivers meaning he’s gone now. They could have traded him, but teams simply chose to wait out the Yankees and will now try to pick him up as a free agent.

Dickerson, 31 in April, did very well in a short period for the Yankees last season and hit .286/.412/.714 in 25 games. That was after he hit .316/.417/.515 in 69 games at Triple-A. Those are good numbers that show he probably deserved a better shot with the Yankees, but unfortunately he is left handed and they are heavy with left handed hitting outfielders right now so he was waived to make room for Russ Canzler on the 40-man roster.

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#267802 Jan 14, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Yanks release NYSOM favorite Chris Dickerson .
The Yankees waived outfielder Chris Dickerson last week and after clearing waivers he’s been released, according to Chad Jennings of the Journal News.
Typically once a player clears waivers they are outrighted to the minors, but in this case Dickerson was already waived before (last offseason) so he was on release waivers and not outright waivers meaning he’s gone now. They could have traded him, but teams simply chose to wait out the Yankees and will now try to pick him up as a free agent.
Dickerson, 31 in April, did very well in a short period for the Yankees last season and hit .286/.412/.714 in 25 games. That was after he hit .316/.417/.515 in 69 games at Triple-A. Those are good numbers that show he probably deserved a better shot with the Yankees, but unfortunately he is left handed and they are heavy with left handed hitting outfielders right now so he was waived to make room for Russ Canzler on the 40-man roster.
I don't think NYSOM, which is normally you, had any use for him.....he was one of Jimbos favorites though, Jimbo has a keen eye for talent especially when it comes to the Juicekee youth, those kid catchers, OFers, INFers and pitchers are just busting down the ML lockeroom door...Think 1982-1995....ROTFLMFAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clinton Corners Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 1 min RangerYanksJets66 40,169
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 14 min cpeter1313 311,337
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 25 min Patriot AKA Bozo 60,072
FREXIT is next, France to leave the EU 44 min The Last Warrior ... 6
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 46 min GEORGIA 14,623
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 1 hr Forrest 15,419
Time to go? (Jun '15) 1 hr southern at heart 11,941
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clinton Corners Mortgages