|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Hey buddy !! What a whirlwind 36 hours!!....Kate Upton you say ?? When Mark disposed of her like the trash she is she said she'd have her day, boo hoo it really hurt him and the Jets...it gives slime like Fat Francesa and the NY sports writers something 'important' to write and babble about since they have nor will ever have the opportunity to write or talk about the 'inner' workings of the Jets. Rex has been busy getting rid of the last sniff of Parcell stench in the complex the last few hours, his hiring of Thurman was a great move. Rex is looking for a good assistant, money man and paper pusher and will probably hire Omar Khan as the GM, that's in title only, as Rex runs this ship. Rex will also have them almost 40 million under cap in a couple of weeks, It's funny reading the idiots in here who have no clue as to how the salary cap works, Mike is still on Rex's payroll with that duty, he's a genius in that regard. One of the hardest things Rex had to do was fire Tannenbaum as they became dear friends over the years, look for Brian Billick to also join the Rex team along with Turner in the very near future.

not to many coaches or gms want to go a team known as the clown bus..not to mention working with a head coach who stabs you in the back
apparently, turner laughed at rex and would rather go anywhere else..

just as several top potential gms laughed and said don't call us, we will call you

what a joke the jets have become.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Yup you did pick the Ravens and they deserved to win in 2 OT......how stupid was it though of the Broncos with :31 left 2 timeouts ball at their own 20 and Peyton kneels down to send it into OT.....knew that was gonna haunt them for doing that.....

good call

speaking of picks...

proof of the liar junior once again..although he will demand mooch to lie for him, it will be funny, a guy who makes up polls about him, judges him will have to bail him out...

but kinda hard to top this one

on page 13123 you will see junior predict denver or ne to win the superbowl...lets watch as he scrambles to lie this off

you see, he use to make picks...then the 3-12 week happened and since then lies and refuses to make picks in advance..as he was laughed at 24/7....so he resorts to what he does best..lie

next best is crying daily...if he posts 10 times, all are about being judged...what he hates..
and, the poll momma made of him about the smarter poster is eating him alive..

it seems topix feels momma of all people is smarter then junior

and, we all know momma is...."uneducated" as proven by over 2,100 individual votes...and some strangers have some of the funniest posts in that poll...

lie after lie..busted...and many can be proven...

maybe today we get more "router" tricks...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

yack wrote:
yack

nc isp...ah huh..
Bronx Boneheads

Newtown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
nc isp...ah huh..
I thought momma was skiing and partying in Vermont with the Fred and Jeff Wilpon; that crew must be a blast to spend some time with.
Was Suzy Chapstick there?

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text> I'm liking the niners and ravens today, baltimores offense is alot better then the numbers say, Flacco completes more passes over 20 yards then any other QB in the league plus denver won't be able to stop Rice,as for the other game the niners will win in a laugher
Yesterday was too easy as both games were over starting the 4th quarter, getting 10 points and Baltimore was a gift from God. I'm loading up on Atlanta today who is my lock of the weekend...having a great time up here, we havnt seen 50 degress in Vermont in January in forever, great skiing weather as the slopes are packed with babes

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Bronx Boneheads wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought momma was skiing and partying in Vermont with the Fred and Jeff Wilpon; that crew must be a blast to spend some time with.
Was Suzy Chapstick there?

Sandy kept calling him with possible trades and needed his advice. Rex wanted to let him know that turner laughed at him. But rexie is going out to dinner with him and the babes later this week.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text> Yesterday was too easy as both games were over starting the 4th quarter, getting 10 points and Baltimore was a gift from God. I'm loading up on Atlanta today who is my lock of the weekend...having a great time up here, we havnt seen 50 degress in Vermont in January in forever, great skiing weather as the slopes are packed with babes
what, no router trick today??

babes?? aren't you meeting debbie during the week with rex and wife?

you are such a stud muffin

its obvious that both carlos and un lied to us when describing you and your weight, and of course, your cheapness...

only thing, your clothes were the walmart, habbans style..

you know, the $10 buck off the shelf crap...

now, explain how jeff, fred, the media, the jets all love your racism? your constant judging and being on here 24/7?

lmfao...as if...

you fool no one.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

now now momma..even judging boneheads?? shame

of course, you judge junior, but what impresses me is how you lie to him...the deny, deny bit works

and, how did you get away with the smarter poll you created...

you do amaze me with your bs...you do fool him and must laugh your head off when he does the i am not fooled gag..

if he only knew..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Clown bus losing passengers. The fabled defense lost 2 to the bills besides pettine. Weaver and o'neil left as fast as possible to be with him rather then the backstabbing rex.

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Brian Wilson looked good in his private throwing session for Sandy clocking out at 92, not bad for someone coming off Tommy John. He should be ready early in the season, they'll make him a fair offer and go from there.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:
Brian Wilson looked good in his private throwing session for Sandy clocking out at 92, not bad for someone coming off Tommy John. He should be ready early in the season, they'll make him a fair offer and go from there.

Where's bourn? Is that the deal sandy called you on last night?

So you jetted out to see wilson last night and jetted back?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:

How did the bs line of turner to the jets work for you? Still see your bs is at 100%. Kudos.

“I hate math”

Since: Oct 07

But I love counting money

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text> Yesterday was too easy as both games were over starting the 4th quarter, getting 10 points and Baltimore was a gift from God. I'm loading up on Atlanta today who is my lock of the weekend...having a great time up here, we havnt seen 50 degress in Vermont in January in forever, great skiing weather as the slopes are packed with babes
Yea if you recall, earlier in the week, I was thinking of picking Denver, but when I heard how cold it would be, I changed my pick to Balt before kickoff as the timeline proves it. I'm now 6 for 6 these playoffs. You should have seen some of these Packer sluttie fans last nite at the bar. After they got killed, one of these college sweeties tookm me back to her place. I swear if they had condoms that changed colors when coming into contact with any kind of STD's, my condom would have looked like a rainbow. Still, nothing beats a filthy dirty college sl/ut, even if shes a cheesehead from Milwaukee going to school down here. I bet shes waiting all day by her cell waiting for me to call her. In a way, shes just like the judgers on here. Its great when you have the power to disrupt their lives and force them to do nothing but wait on me. Well you got my 2 picks today so we'll see if I'm perfect again

“I hate math”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:
I'm also catching up on a few things on here. Remeber when Fu got into the big fight with Jimi? It was like a couple of years ago. At that time, Fu made up a profile of Jimiyanks and recently decided to break it out again. We're not fooled but some are I see. At least know someone finally understands that ISP's in a blue link only mean that Topix has a main page for that city. Its nothing to do with a live ISP. It took a while but I finally got thru to him to acknowledge it

“I hate math”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Well I gotta get going over here. Enjoy the games. Some are probably shocked about info being leaked from my last nite. Trust me when I tell you this but no one, including the Truth/Dare guy, have the ba/lls to start anything. So no worries there. I'm out and judge away. I might be back later or tomorrow, or the day after or even next week. So sit tight, get comfy and keep checking the forum for my posts to judge. Keep a bedpan beside you. I don't even want you getting up to go to the bathroom

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>I'm also catching up on a few things on here. Remeber when Fu got into the big fight with Jimi? It was like a couple of years ago. At that time, Fu made up a profile of Jimiyanks and recently decided to break it out again. We're not fooled but some are I see. At least know someone finally understands that ISP's in a blue link only mean that Topix has a main page for that city. Its nothing to do with a live ISP. It took a while but I finally got thru to him to acknowledge it
I remember the Fuloser/Jimbo fight like it was yesterday, remember fuloser saying he's going to wipe out his credit cards and Jimbo crying like a baby ? Too funny.....Jimbo was squealing like a pig as fuloser tortured him for weeks...the funniest part about it is the fuloser still tortures Jimbo but he's too stupid to figure it out. You told Jimbo about the ISP weeks ago....the guys a dope, the most easily fooled poster on topix

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>I remember the Fuloser/Jimbo fight like it was yesterday, remember fuloser saying he's going to wipe out his credit cards and Jimbo crying like a baby ? Too funny.....Jimbo was squealing like a pig as fuloser tortured him for weeks...the funniest part about it is the fuloser still tortures Jimbo but he's too stupid to figure it out. You told Jimbo about the ISP weeks ago....the guys a dope, the most easily fooled poster on topix

recall, the i am not tman? I don't do phony profiles...i am no slacker

as if...it was you...

the only one fooled is the job you do on junior with judgings and profiles.

you lie to him on being judged,obama, etc...

trust me, we all know and laugh 24/7..

you guys have blaimed fu for everything since day 1...

and, trust me when i tell, fu ain't lori. you'll figure it out someday....

keep up the good posting however, its noticed.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

http://espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/story/_/id/88...

so much for the private meeting

lmfao..

a minor league deal

what was it, something about spending money

no limits...

open the vault..

say, where is bourn?? I thought it was an xmas present...lmfao..

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
http://espn.go.com/new-york/ml b/story/_/id/8840433/new-york- mets-hold-workout-brian-wilson -source-says
so much for the private meeting
lmfao..
a minor league deal
what was it, something about spending money
no limits...
open the vault..
say, where is bourn?? I thought it was an xmas present...lmfao..
Are you suggesting it was'nt private ? you're dumber then I thought

“Lets go Panthers”

Since: Jul 12

Sommersville SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Well I gotta get going over here. Enjoy the games. Some are probably shocked about info being leaked from my last nite. Trust me when I tell you this but no one, including the Truth/Dare guy, have the ba/lls to start anything. So no worries there. I'm out and judge away. I might be back later or tomorrow, or the day after or even next week. So sit tight, get comfy and keep checking the forum for my posts to judge. Keep a bedpan beside you. I don't even want you getting up to go to the bathroom
Didn't you get a job yet? Why are you on here all the time?

Your what hurts? Who's afraid of you? No one thats who, you even ducked out on meeting Jimi Yanks like 20 times thats how big a coward you and he is what 30 years older?

Was it Marv or Kristen who got you a new PC when Topix banned your Ovaltine IP?

No wonder everyone laughs at you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 262,341 - 262,360 of305,225
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Clinton Corners Discussions

Search the Clinton Corners Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 9 min Frijoles 68,114
Health Experts Urge WHO to Remove LGBT 'Disorde... 24 min Plotmaster 74
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 36 min TMAN_Mets 34,957
Fox is going down (Dec '09) 52 min mjjcpa 5,209
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 58 min Stop Global Warming 45,436
1 way ticket to Guatemala is $667 59 min Obama is Bush with a TAN 10
Is Zuckerberg afraid to debate immigration? 1 hr Obama is Bush with a TAN 2
•••
•••

Clinton Corners News Video

•••
•••

Clinton Corners Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••