“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

#3868 Feb 19, 2013
MalbarCACA wrote:
<quoted text>(The Fixers "inquiring minds" we & all that .... will keep asking)
Your choice. If you want to continue your cowardly, yellow-bellied ways that's up to you.
We will ask you the same questions day after day as in the past until you either piss off or answer them,
Get that into your thick MalbarCACa dunce head.
Who is "we" IndoMauritian ti pilon IMPOSTOR (ID #2 Bozo hide myASS! Australia the greater of many evils ADELAIDEANs)?
How do you know this JB?
Where do you go to read his posts online?
What other names does this JB have?
What other names do you have?
Why do you come here?
How much do they pay you?
Then:
You have unfinished business, reply to this by adding to the beginning of each one of these sentences: We all the ADELAIDEANs and Neville Benders:
Condemn, reprehend, admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) in all her guises for her abusive actions, conduct and behaviour in all Topix forums.
Condemn Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) for her racist, bigoted and prejudiced opinions,views,comments and remarks.
Reprehend Julie chamberpot WORLD People(Iford Romford UK) for being a black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite
MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD and his cohorts for causing irreparable damage to the Australian and Mauritian forums.
Admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People(IfordRomford UK) for being an ignorant buffoon and a worthless vermin scumbags and VERMIN.
Condemn, Reprehend, admonish Real Indian PoonJABI Sikh The Anti-Muhammad Singh The Aggrolite for being a lunatic, madman, deranged, demented, crazy, ROMEO TINY Real Indian inferior midget turd, Rupert PIN DICK FOOFTER The Maniac Psycho Anti-Muhammad Greensborough Insane Lunatic Nutcase, a SPAMalot IDENTITY THIEF, PLAGIARIZER, ROBBER and IMPOSTOR Ringwood, Australia SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOT SHEMALE F*CKWIT.
Condemn, Reprehend, admonish cute Real Indian levi, LEVI, Levi boy ti IndoMauritian pilon IMPOSTOR (ID #13 United States, Australia chickyladyrentboy monkey of The ADELAIDEANs) for being deranged, obssessed and delusional and Not only dumb but a fraud, a liar, an impostor, a fraudster, a troll for hire and rent by his own admission but more importantly a farcical clown and jerk and a total doorknob Stupif DICKHEAD.
Can somebody translate this into some sort of understandable English?
Obskeptic

Wixom, MI

#3869 Feb 19, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Further mean's additional.....Also, please start reading the buisness section more.....Now, go play circular election debate with another foxbot.....
So I can read about how many big retailers are closing hundreds of stores and eliminating jobs? So I can read about how businesses are planning on reducing hours to employees to the new Obama standard of 29 hours a week? Keep pretending you know something that the rest of us fail to see.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3870 Feb 19, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
So I can read about how many big retailers are closing hundreds of stores and eliminating jobs? So I can read about how businesses are planning on reducing hours to employees to the new Obama standard of 29 hours a week? Keep pretending you know something that the rest of us fail to see.
Keep ignoring our American economic recovery, just because Fox tell's you to....and it does'nt fit your party's petty politics.....
shameless-li

Fairfield, CT

#3871 Feb 19, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
So I can read about how many big retailers are closing hundreds of stores and eliminating jobs?
outsourcing is the major problem.
tell american business owners like ralph lauren, mitt romney (staples, etc) to keep jobs here in the usa...
jobs created in america, should stay in america.
Just Saying

Mineola, NY

#3872 Feb 19, 2013
Logic wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong.
Bush and Bush alone put the ruining of this country and the suffer of children in play.
Stop letting yourself get duped and screwed by racism
Why do you always cry "racism" when someone disagrees with your candidate's qualifications and job performance? If you're going to play that game, answer this: Why are people who refused to vote for Obama considered racists for not voting for a black candidate, when at the same time more than 90% of black voters refused to vote for a white candidate in the last 2 presidential elections?

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

#3873 Feb 19, 2013
Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you always cry "racism" when someone disagrees with your candidate's qualifications and job performance? If you're going to play that game, answer this: Why are people who refused to vote for Obama considered racists for not voting for a black candidate, when at the same time more than 90% of black voters refused to vote for a white candidate in the last 2 presidential elections?
Because the white candidate was unfit for the job...
Obskeptic

Wixom, MI

#3874 Feb 19, 2013
shameless-li wrote:
<quoted text>
outsourcing is the major problem.
tell american business owners like ralph lauren, mitt romney (staples, etc) to keep jobs here in the usa...
jobs created in america, should stay in america.
They run businesses, not countries. Their imperative is to make money, not spend it. Liberals seem to be unable to wrap their minds around that.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3875 Feb 19, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
They run businesses, not countries. Their imperative is to make money, not spend it. Liberals seem to be unable to wrap their minds around that.
...How Patriotic.....Their imperative is GREED.....
Just Saying

Mineola, NY

#3876 Feb 19, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Because the white candidate was unfit for the job...
I'm surprised even you could say that with a straight face, considering how thin Obama's resume was when he ran for President. He had NO prior executive experience, and was never employed in the private sector. He never dealt with budgets, corporate finance, or personnel issues, or made any business decisions.

Whether or not you liked Romney, he was a successful businessman as well as a Governor of a major state, with more than enough experience in running things. Meanwhile Obama was a "community organizer" (whatever that is), an undistinguished state legislator in Illinois, and then only served a couple of years in the U.S. Senate, where he had no significant legislative accomplishments

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

#3877 Feb 19, 2013
Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text>I'm surprised even you could say that with a straight face, considering how thin Obama's resume was when he ran for President. He had NO prior executive experience, and was never employed in the private sector. He never dealt with budgets, corporate finance, or personnel issues, or made any business decisions.
Whether or not you liked Romney, he was a successful businessman as well as a Governor of a major state, with more than enough experience in running things. Meanwhile Obama was a "community organizer" (whatever that is), an undistinguished state legislator in Illinois, and then only served a couple of years in the U.S. Senate, where he had no significant legislative accomplishments
Yeah & the out of touch, disconnected, feeble old fart McCain would have been a better choice? The guy who wanted to start TWO MORE wars on top of the two we were already in?

And Mr "47% of Americans I don't care about" would have been the better choice the second time around?
Teddy R

Houston, TX

#3878 Feb 19, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Your boy lost,
My boy? That would be ABBO. Yes, ABBO lost.
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
the right man for the job won. End of discussion.
No - the best street hustler and con man won.

End of discussion? Not by a long, long way, amigo. No - we intend to discuss exactly how "right" or wrong your boy is for the job based on actual performance in the job.

Thoroughly.

Continuously.

So buckle up, peanut ... it's going to be a long ride.
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
You can cry about it all you want, it won't change a damn thing.
Crying? No one's crying - we're just holding the man ACCOUNTABLE for his non-performance - exactly what ALL responsible American voters should do. But of course, Obamabot butt-nuzzlers like you wouldn't know about accountability - it's the LAST thing you want to see, isn't it?
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Stay away from Unbiased, friend, all joking aside. The guy is a criminal stalker & he will screw you over the second he has the chance to. Trust me. Like I said, I'll bust balls with you all day in here, that's what I do. But this guy Unbiased, he goes after families, posts personal info on people, causes trouble everywhere he goes. All kidding & trolling aside, I don't want to see that happen to you.
Thanks for your concern and the warning. But I have no idead who you're talking about, or why I should be concerned - I have no dealings with this poster on Topix or RL.
Teddy R

Houston, TX

#3879 Feb 19, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> No further ground wars.....
That will come as a great surprise to the 60,000 US troops still in harm's way in Afghanistan through end 2015 at least and the 40,000 US troops still in Iraq, and all their families.

You actually buy that tripe? Or do you just think people are stupid enough to believe it?
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>economy in rebound....
If you consider 0% GDP growth in 4Q 2012, and <2% p.a. GDP growth for the past 4 years to be an "economy in rebound," you need help - you're delusional.
Teddy R

Houston, TX

#3880 Feb 19, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Your economic information is seriously flawed.....
O rly.

Well, my economic information comes straight from the BLS, the CBO, and other authoritative sources.

I have linked sources of my info religiously, many times.

Flawed? Go ahaead and post your sources of economic info that you think refute the data I've posted.

I'm looking forward eagerly to seeing your sources of economic information that demonstrate the US labor force is not shrinking, that the economiy is not mired in anemic growth < 2% p.a., that unemployment is not still at 8%, the US Gov't is not spending 25% of GDP, beyond all historical precedent, and that the US is not still adding $1 trillion in debt annually on top of billions more in fake money being conjured out of think air by the Fed and the US Treasury.

Go ahead - dazzle us with economic facts, big guy.
Teddy R

Houston, TX

#3881 Feb 19, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Check out reports from BBC and CBS, this morning....Mandiant Cyber Security states they have located the source of serious hacking into US and western infrastructure computer systems....by chinese military...they have even sourced it to a specific building, within a military base, in Shanghai.....some sh*t, eh?
And this has what to do with the continuing epic failure of the Obama administration?

Unless you're pointing to this as evidence of the Obama admin's utter failure in protecting US businesses and goverment agencies from organized state-sponsored cyber-theft of critical intellectual property and commercial intelligence on a massive scale ...

In which case, I absolutely agree with you.
Teddy R

Houston, TX

#3882 Feb 19, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Keep ignoring our American economic recovery, just because Fox tell's you to....and it does'nt fit your party's petty politics.....
"Waah waah waah FOX! waah waah waah FOX! waah waah wahh ..."

The wail of the juvenile lib progressive/partisan Obamabot who's out of ideas, facts and reasoned argument ...
Teddy R

Houston, TX

#3883 Feb 19, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Because the white candidate was unfit for the job...
Ahehehe ... that's mildly amusing.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3884 Feb 19, 2013
Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
That will come as a great surprise to the 60,000 US troops still in harm's way in Afghanistan through end 2015 at least and the 40,000 US troops still in Iraq, and all their families.
You actually buy that tripe? Or do you just think people are stupid enough to believe it?
<quoted text>
If you consider 0% GDP growth in 4Q 2012, and <2% p.a. GDP growth for the past 4 years to be an "economy in rebound," you need help - you're delusional.
Further as in additional........Get a hobby, already.........
Teddy R

Houston, TX

#3885 Feb 19, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>...How [QUOTE who=" Go Blue Forever"]<quoted text>...How Patriotic.....Their imperative is GREED.....
That's right - business exist to maximize shareholder wealth. Period. They're not Government, and they're not charities.

Did you sleep through high school social studies & econ or something??

Or perhaps you would be happier in a Marxist state instead?
Teddy R

Houston, TX

#3886 Feb 19, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Further as in additional........Get a hobby, already.........
Oh. Well, I would say that it's a bit early to be crowing about "no further wars" with the ME burning down around our ears, Iran apparently gearing up to nuke Israel over this POTUS's completely supine acquiescence, and the North Korean nutjob preparing to launch a nuclear attack on our ally South Korea.

I'd say your credit-taking on behalf of your anateur Narcissist-in-Chief is a bit premature, to say the least ... but - enjoy your rose-colored delusion while it lasts.

Oh - and I have a hobby - it's plumbing up clueless liberal progressives in denial of harsh reality.

Keeps me quite busy, actually ...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3888 Feb 20, 2013
Yeah, you and John McCain and Lindsey Graham just can't wait to send our military to die in Iran......we all realize who the cowardly hawks are.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clinton Corners Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 56 min jimi-yank 16,595
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 1 hr Analog man 9,438
Estate Sale 11/14-11/15/2014 Nov '14 pfbaggett 1
bear sighting Jun '14 Dennis 1
check this out! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Lanny Newberg 1
Webb Farm Clinton Corners NY (Jan '10) Aug '13 Eric Webb 3
Home Invasion In Rhinebeck (Apr '08) May '13 Guest 4

Clinton Corners News Video

Clinton Corners Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Clinton Corners People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Clinton Corners News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Clinton Corners

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:27 pm PST

NBC Sports 4:27PM
Revis heads back to MetLife Stadium as Jets' enemy - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 6:03 PM
New England Patriots vs. New York Jets Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick
Bleacher Report 9:00 PM
Breaking Down New York's Game Plan
Bleacher Report 9:09 PM
Breaking Down New York's Game Plan
NBC Sports 9:10 PM
Lions claim Josh Thomas off waivers from the Jets