Lost Vote

Nashville, TN

#1 Jan 13, 2013
Why is there people running in and out of the town hall all hours of the day and night even on Sundays?No one can get a straight answer out the mayor or her clowns.Looks to me like the mayor is using the towns money to keep up her household and her little friend Andy's gang too.And why is everyone driving the police cars? I hardly ever see the police driving it..Voters run to the polls and vote her in again.You got what you ask for.She ran on all lies.Seems like its a play house for all the mayor's friends there.Cant wait until the Att.General comes calling on the town.
not gonna say

Clinchco, VA

#2 Mar 28, 2013
I was told that Clinchco's chief of police lied to the government to get the new charger that he likes to sport around in. He told them that he had 5 officers and not enough patrol cars.
mr xx

Clintwood, VA

#3 Jun 16, 2013
i heard the same thing not gonna say our town cop has been harassing his own town people with tickets while they have drug heads working at the town hall .im a hard working citizen and i love my town ..take care of your own people go after the bad guys and leave me to hell alone thank u
smilebiotch

Clintwood, VA

#4 Jul 2, 2013
mr xx wrote:
i heard the same thing not gonna say our town cop has been harassing his own town people with tickets while they have drug heads working at the town hall .im a hard working citizen and i love my town ..take care of your own people go after the bad guys and leave me to hell alone thank u
I heard the town was broke. And the town policemen aren't allow to come to town meetings because her little gang takes care of her. There are more drugs going threw the town than at Rite aide! Way to go Miss Mayor keep helping your lil friends.
kelsey stanley

Clintwood, VA

#5 Sep 8, 2013
ppl why talk shit and not put ur name on here be an adult and say some shit to someone face talk to them like a person not a little kid and run to the web to say something see I put my name cause I don't care what u ppl say about me cause u cant even put ur name so u believe in what ur talking about so be easy bitches
mr xtralong

Clintwood, VA

#6 Sep 12, 2013
kelsey stanley wrote:
ppl why talk shit and not put ur name on here be an adult and say some shit to someone face talk to them like a person not a little kid and run to the web to say something see I put my name cause I don't care what u ppl say about me cause u cant even put ur name so u believe in what ur talking about so be easy bitches
Kesley man you so stupid.I think the next time I see that pretty plump woman of yours I'll ask her out and she will see how a real man can treat her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clinchco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
blake stanley 1 hr HardcorE DustY 3
Susan Wagner... 2 hr copiusmushroom 7
Dogs in town.... (Feb '11) 6 hr Dog Ethusiast 11
Keisha 14 hr Lmao 8
Dog on central street with pink sweater Thu Fred 1
Corn in poop Thu Silky 2
Rebecca and Greg Seymour. Separated or not Thu Greg seymour 40

Clinchco Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance