anybody know nathan adkins of clinchco

anybody know nathan adkins of clinchco

Posted in the Clinchco Forum

mr clinchco

Nashville, TN

#1 May 12, 2011
he walks around thankin he is the shit and acts like he is in a gang walks around stoned out of his head all the time and his parents let him do that now what kind of parents is that
for real

Nashville, TN

#2 May 12, 2011
yes mr clinchco i agree with you 100% i have also seen him like that too in my book he isnt much i thank his parents arnt much ethier for lettin him do that shit well that is all i have to say becouse seeing kids like that make me so mad and know the parents know and isnt doin anything makes me even mader so i will stop before i say to much
someone

Nashville, TN

#3 May 13, 2011
yeah i know him i thank he is ugly and is trash and needs help very bad
youll never guess

Nashville, TN

#4 May 18, 2011
I totally agree with you all.. he thinks he is all tht but in reality he isnt much.. Nd for his parents to let him do tht is so wrong.. he thinks tht he can do whatever whenever and get away with it but no he cant.. nd he also thinks tht when he wants somethin he gets it .. well news flash !! umm NO he doesnt.. He had something good nd he lost it.. well he'll never get it back.. So i wish him luck in everythin he does.. haha NOT !!:D
betty

Nashville, TN

#5 Sep 12, 2011
see you little punk ass bitches wont put your names but youll talk shit how pathetic are you talk bout my brother and ill beat the shit out of you.....
betty mother effin adkins

Nashville, TN

#6 Sep 12, 2011
see you talk sh* t but you wnt put your name how pathetic are you talk sh*t bout my brother n i will beat the sh*t out of you... bi***es try me...and you better not tlk sh*t bout my momma
betty mother effin adkins

Nashville, TN

#7 Sep 12, 2011
mr clinchco wrote:
he walks around thankin he is the shit and acts like he is in a gang walks around stoned out of his head all the time and his parents let him do that now what kind of parents is that
you are so effin stupid
dudumn

Murfreesboro, TN

#8 Oct 17, 2011
Wow.. first 4 posts were by the same person. Haha. Your dumb.
Nathan

Nashville, TN

#10 Jul 3, 2012
Yea Its Easy To Tlk Shit On The Internet Aint It ? Grow Up Whoever The Hell This Is Because Your Doin Nuttin To Me Sayin Shit Like This Because You Dont Know Wat The Hell Ur Tlkin Bout You Dont Know Me Or Anything About Me
No name

United States

#11 Oct 1, 2012
Haha I totally agree with you guys. He is a dead beat. He had a great girl and lost her because of his dumbass ways. He also has a baby on the way and ain't even around to take care of it. He's with some 14 year old now. Probably planning to get her pregnant and leave her to. It's all pathetic.
mr xx

Clintwood, VA

#12 Jun 16, 2013
trash trash trash nathan take care of your kid and quit acting like a thug

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clinchco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
James Adkins 4 hr Straight Up 2
Destany Deel 4 hr WiggleButtWithNoButt 4
Tori 5 hr Tori Mullins Stanley 51
School Cuts 14 hr unknown 18
FAKE MOMS on FB Fri See it 16
July 4weekend Fri Blue 1
Weekend of July 4 Fri Blue 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clinchco Mortgages