skipper

Maryland Heights, MO

#1 May 17, 2012
I was wondering if any1 else feels like Mayor Dyson is getting out of control.
Ferret Woman 69

Buffalo, MO

#2 May 17, 2012
What you mean you don't like having a 24 hour security patrol all hours of the night lurking around town? LOL
skipper

Maryland Heights, MO

#3 May 17, 2012
Ya! We had as many cops as residence last few days. Dyson out front leading. At city hall all hrs. What he up 2?
skipper

Maryland Heights, MO

#4 May 17, 2012
Makes our town look like trouble. In need of so much five o.

Since: May 12

Buffalo, MO

#5 May 18, 2012
Does anybody go to the meetings anymore?
Maple Street

United States

#6 May 20, 2012
The answer is yes, but i am not sure its just the Mayor. I have only been back in this town a couple of months and have been harassed non stop!!! I do not break the law and do not have a criminal record. What good does it do to have cops on patrol when my house is continually broken into and no one will stop them? The airwaves are full and theif is sky high you would think city hall would have better things to do then worry about when hay gets cut.
Check Your Facts

United States

#7 May 20, 2012
If you all weren't worried about your behavior getting noticed, maybe you would appreciate that there is someone out there watching for vandals and thieves. If the intense coverage by the Dallas County Possee is what you are refering to, That was strictly Sheriff Rackley's idea. Maybe he knows something about you that the Urbana police do not!
Denise, I am surprised the goblins let you come out and play. You need to remember that harvested hay comes from a field, not from a front lawn! You need to back off the sauce you're on, then maybe you would be able to think a little more clearly.
If you are the ones breaking city ordinances, then the city has no choice but to contact you about getting those situations corrected. Don't feel picked on, just do what is common sense and take care of your property.
amused

Rogersville, MO

#8 May 28, 2012
Maple Street wrote:
The answer is yes, but i am not sure its just the Mayor. I have only been back in this town a couple of months and have been harassed non stop!!! I do not break the law and do not have a criminal record. What good does it do to have cops on patrol when my house is continually broken into and no one will stop them? The airwaves are full and theif is sky high you would think city hall would have better things to do then worry about when hay gets cut.
Just what this town needed, you back in it again.. Just wear your foil beenie and you will stop hearing those microwaved voices that are being beemed to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Climax Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News South Howard County Historical Society Wine Wal... Apr 19 drop that duce 2
News 'Biker' mayor vows to clean up Macks Creek, wan... (Apr '06) Apr 18 Concerned neighbor 2
robert nitschke Apr 14 todo 1
is Macks Creek A Real Town?? (Dec '09) Apr 7 Unknown 9
Eckrich Smoked Sausage, Nathan's Hot Dogs, and ... (Jun '16) Feb '17 Kirby Klown 56
Dawn Crawford Feb '17 HENRY luna 1
climax springs (Feb '07) Sep '16 Incognito 7

Climax Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Climax Springs Mortgages