Review: Rocking F Farm

Posted in the Climax Forum

Saddened Customer

Winston Salem, NC

#1 Mar 13, 2010
My wife and I have been shopping at this location fairly regularly for the past year. Recently we had a very bad experience with the delivery man (who is the father in this family owned and operated business) being very rude to my wife and treating her as if she were inferior. We went to the location to discuss our terrible experience and were treated as if the problem was solely us. One of the workers actually told us we shouldn't be coming to their place of business and talking about their family like that. They didn't seem to be able to separate complaints about terrible customer service from attacks on their family. I have worked in retail and retail management for many years and was shocked and appalled at the apathetic manner in which the entire situation was handled. Their response could be summed up as they were sorry that they were going to lose our business and good bye. Ironic, if they hadn't assumed I wouldn't be coming back and handled it that way, I might have returned.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Climax Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Recent Breakins and Thefts in Randleman (Apr '14) Nov '14 Bob 4
kasey Williamson Ferguson Oct '14 hillbilly 1
Review: Hardman Erin DDS Sep '14 Thomas 1
Randleman Elementary Principal Reassigned (Jul '10) Sep '14 Help Us 69
Elementary Principal Under Investigation for Po... (Jul '10) Sep '14 Help Needed 438
Man Faces 11 More Sexual Exploitation of a Chil... (Jun '10) Sep '14 madmother 87
Tammy tullock Aug '14 GlowUpGangMafia 2
Climax Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Climax People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Climax News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Climax

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:04 pm PST