Mom Jailed For Teen Drinking Party

Mom Jailed For Teen Drinking Party

There are 3 comments on the WUSA Washington, DC story from Sep 11, 2007, titled Mom Jailed For Teen Drinking Party. In it, WUSA Washington, DC reports that:

They thought it was okay to buy alcohol for a teenage son's party. Elisa Kelly and her ex-husband, George Robinson are now going to jail for more than 2 years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WUSA Washington, DC.

mom of 4

Sabattus, ME

#1 Sep 11, 2007
Isn't this cute....now her children are completely unsupervised, and guess what, they will be drinking.....but no one there to take the keys away. Kids are going to do it, wouldn't you rather them be at home and supervised so that they don't drive and they don't drink too much???
ABC

Falls Church, VA

#2 Sep 11, 2007
Mom of 4
You are right and wrong at the same time. If you give alcohol to kids they are going to be thinking yea my mom gave it to me so it must mean that I could drink all the time and she wont say nothing. At the same time yes its safer to drink at home with your family.
Right is Right

Thaxton, VA

#3 Sep 22, 2007
Too bad about her kids? They are better off in a home supervised by people who are responsible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clifton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Officers Story Feb 17 overtime 2
Jobs & Training Available in Manassas & Manassa... Feb 9 AstarEduInstitute 1
News School system's appeals process leaves some min... Feb 4 Porch Honkey 1
News US official guilty of covering for ex-worker wh... (Mar '15) Mar '15 trying 1
Free car history report? (Nov '13) Feb '15 jordennancy23 4
Has anyone ever heard of titlion or sensual mys... (Nov '13) Jan '15 Sabacci Studios 3
News Bluegrass and Old-Time Jamboree slated Nov. 15 ... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Baba1 2

Clifton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clifton Mortgages