Peele Arraigned for Clifton Woman's Death

Peele Arraigned for Clifton Woman's Death June 30, 2006 Christina M. Peele, 29, of Front Royal, appeared without an attorney for her arraignment for involuntary manslaughter on Friday, June 23, in Fairfax ... Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
a sad loss to the world

Stafford, VA

#1 Aug 30, 2006
Rawand was a beautiful soul, she didn't deserve this. She cared about everyone, even about the ones the world and others turned their backs on. She is greatly missed.
tears forming rivers

Towson, MD

#2 Oct 9, 2006
Christina Peele deserves to rot in jail for the rest of her life and constantly be reminded of the wonderful life she stole from an innocent girl.
still angry

United States

#3 Jan 3, 2007
although i believe everything happens for a reason i may have to make an exception...in this situation an absolutely beautiful, caring, concerned and dedicated person has been taken from the world and the irresponsible, drunk or druggie(which ever, both for all we know) is left breathing
I don't think you will EVER know what you have done to a life AND a family....it would have made more sense if you died in that crash too...since it was YOUR FAULT!
R.I.P. Rawand
Amy

Gaithersburg, MD

#4 Feb 20, 2007
I know Miss. Peele and she no intention of this incident she has remorse and if you are going to point fingers than point them at god and if you do that than shame on you!! I am sure Rawand was a wonderful woman however so is Miss. Peele and two lives gone doesnt make it even.
udumkid

Reston, VA

#5 Feb 23, 2007
Amy wrote:
I know Miss. Peele and she no intention of this incident she has remorse and if you are going to point fingers than point them at god and if you do that than shame on you!! I am sure Rawand was a wonderful woman however so is Miss. Peele and two lives gone doesnt make it even.
So it was Gods fault the dumb bitch took drugs that night and decided to drive? She killed an innocent wonderful person,bich deserves to be locked up for life,since she took some one elses life.
Very pissed off

Upper Marlboro, MD

#6 Mar 23, 2007
Amy wrote:
I know Miss. Peele and she no intention of this incident she has remorse and if you are going to point fingers than point them at god and if you do that than shame on you!! I am sure Rawand was a wonderful woman however so is Miss. Peele and two lives gone doesnt make it even.
Rawand was my best friend and she was taken away by this bitch ass druggie who had nothing better to do. God is not to blame, Peele did this on her own free will, she got messed up, she got behind the wheel and she drove head on into Rawand, whom might I add was a beautiful woman, inside and out. Peele has no idea who she took away and what she has done to so many people. I struggle everyday and can only imagine how Rawand's family feels. Peele has no remorse, she is only worried about her own damn self and for that she needs to rot in hell. I will be there to see her go down and I hope to hell that she never, ever gets out, because god have mercy on her if she does. She will pay for her stupidity.
I lost my best friend

AOL

#7 Mar 24, 2007
Amy wrote:
I know Miss. Peele and she no intention of this incident she has remorse and if you are going to point fingers than point them at god and if you do that than shame on you!! I am sure Rawand was a wonderful woman however so is Miss. Peele and two lives gone doesnt make it even.
I know for a fact that this woman dose not have remorse. I know people that were at the ER that night and spoke and treated all people involved that made it to the hospital. This sorry excuse of a person was trying to kill herself and when she found out she killed someone she only thought of herself and what they would do to her. Peele took away such an amazing woman. Rawands family will never have a true happy moment after April 1st 2006 because they will always remember Rawand is not there to enjoy life with them. Peele needs to spend the rest of her life in jail and then go to hell when she dies. After all thats where she would be if she killed herself and not my bestfriend.
Patrick

Bryans Road, MD

#8 Mar 28, 2007
She got 15 years sentence with no parole.
WeLoveYouRO-RO

AOL

#9 Mar 29, 2007
Amy wrote:
I know Miss. Peele and she no intention of this incident she has remorse and if you are going to point fingers than point them at god and if you do that than shame on you!! I am sure Rawand was a wonderful woman however so is Miss. Peele and two lives gone doesnt make it even.
Christina Peele was found gulity and it was recomended that she get 15 years in jail, i am glad to see that she has to pay for what she did. You say Miss. Peele had no intention of doing this but she had every intention to get high and then get in her car and drive home. Also she had every intention to run to canada and start a new life and not face what she did,"wonderful" people dont do that. As for as remorse, i was in the court room for three days, and you were not, peele had no remose on her face until she found out she was gulity then she stated to cry. At leaset peeles kids, family and friends will be able to see her and talk to her. Rawands family and friends only have a gravesite to vist. Rawand was a amazing person and miss peeles stupid decions took that from this world. Miss Peele needs to be locked up for a lot longer than 15 years, and even if she was to spend her whole life in jail, at lease she gets her whole life, Rawand did not get her whole life. We will always love and miss Rawand, i am glad this is behind us and justice was served.
in memory of ro- ro

AOL

#10 Apr 2, 2007
I am also a friend of rawands and she would not want yall acting this way and you know it. You disrespect her honor by acting like this. You know that she would want you to be graceful if not for your own sake but for hers. We all mourn her and miss peeles family i am sure mourn her in a way too. There is both loss, both pain and the best thing we can do to honor rawand is to try and help her family and continue to be who we are and continue to help others. If you really were a friend of hers you know this
in memory of ro- ro

AOL

#11 Apr 2, 2007
yeah virginia no longer has parole and you must serve atleast 80% of the sentence, though the judge can still suspend the time. I hope they don't in this matter
in memory of ro- ro

AOL

#12 Apr 2, 2007
Trial Concluded
On March 28th the Jury in the trial of Commonwealth vs. Christina Peele found the defendant Guilty of Aggravated Involuntary Manslaughter. The Jury recommended a 15 year sentence. Final sentencing is scheduled for June 15th 2007 by the judge.
WeLoveYouRO-RO

AOL

#13 Apr 3, 2007
in memory of ro- ro wrote:
I am also a friend of rawands and she would not want yall acting this way and you know it. You disrespect her honor by acting like this. You know that she would want you to be graceful if not for your own sake but for hers. We all mourn her and miss peeles family i am sure mourn her in a way too. There is both loss, both pain and the best thing we can do to honor rawand is to try and help her family and continue to be who we are and continue to help others. If you really were a friend of hers you know this
I am truly sorry if any of my comments offended you in any way, and i dont even know if your comment was talking to me. I just felt like i had to respond to it. I felt that the person that i was responing to needed to know more details about the facts in this tradic case. I honor Rawand everyday and will countiue to be there for her family forever. We do need to graceful in the ways we talk about this and also respecful at the same time. I dont think there was one person who was close to Rawand that did not get mad at Ms. Peele for what she did, and that anger takes a while to get over. My self i am past the anger and just want to remember Rawand in a positive way. Again i dont mean to offend anyone at all and if i do i am very sorry. Rawand was a beautiful person and a dear friend of mine, we all need to pull together and help her family trough this and i think we all will. Take care, and may peace and love be with you all.
in memory of ro- ro

AOL

#14 Apr 9, 2007
It was not directed towards you. You are honoring her and being graceful. Its one thing to be mad and angry its another to disgrace a memory of a beloved friend
in memory of ro- ro

AOL

#15 Apr 9, 2007
She would not want you to hold onto the anger and hate till it consumed you. She was always graceful, always. Even when life threw her difficulties and losses she stayed graceful. She would want us to heal and do good things in the memory of her. Of course we will never get over her, of course it will take time to heal. But does it really help being so angry all the time. You end up in a hole gray and dismal. She wouldn't want that for any of her friends
in memory of ro- ro

AOL

#16 Apr 9, 2007
It was not directed towards you. Its one thing to be mad and angry its another to disgrace a loved ones memory by your actions and words
in memory of ro- ro

AOL

#17 Apr 9, 2007
Holding onto all that hate and anger is going to eat you up and put you into a gray dismal hole and you know Rawand would not want that to happen to any of her friends. She would want you to let go of it and heal, yes it will take time, yes we will never forget her(ever). But by holding on to the pain you stop living and no matter what happend to Rawand in her life she always lived.. she was the most graceful honest person i have ever known.
in memory of ro- ro

AOL

#18 Apr 9, 2007
It was not directed to you (weloveroro)
in memory of ro- ro

AOL

#19 Apr 9, 2007
Weloveyouroro it was not directed towards you at all. You would be making her proud. It was directed to the others. Holding onto the hate and anger is just going to eat you up and put you into a gray dismal hole and you know Rawand would not want this for any of her friends. Its ok to be angry and mad, its not ok to act like that and disgrace a loved ones memories. Your behavior is childish and you need to grow up and have some grace.
in memory of ro- ro

AOL

#20 Apr 9, 2007
WeLoveYouRO-RO wrote:
<quoted text>
I am truly sorry if any of my comments offended you in any way, and i dont even know if your comment was talking to me. I just felt like i had to respond to it. I felt that the person that i was responing to needed to know more details about the facts in this tradic case. I honor Rawand everyday and will countiue to be there for her family forever. We do need to graceful in the ways we talk about this and also respecful at the same time. I dont think there was one person who was close to Rawand that did not get mad at Ms. Peele for what she did, and that anger takes a while to get over. My self i am past the anger and just want to remember Rawand in a positive way. Again i dont mean to offend anyone at all and if i do i am very sorry. Rawand was a beautiful person and a dear friend of mine, we all need to pull together and help her family trough this and i think we all will. Take care, and may peace and love be with you all.
not directed towards you at all

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clifton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Everyone needs to check this out!!! Wed good post 2
Massage therapist Tue HoboJoe 2
fairfax memorial plots garden of prayer sold b... Feb 12 ANNETTE MARION KI... 1
Free car history report? (Nov '13) Feb 5 jordennancy23 4
Has anyone ever heard of titlion or sensual mys... (Nov '13) Jan '15 Sabacci Studios 3
Bluegrass and Old-Time Jamboree slated Nov. 15 ... Nov '14 Baba1 2
Lost Dogs... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Ping-Xui 3
Clifton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Clifton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:21 pm PST