Clifton Teen Killed in Crash; Passeng...

Clifton Teen Killed in Crash; Passenger Critically Injured

There are 82 comments on the NewsChannel 8 story from Nov 3, 2008, titled Clifton Teen Killed in Crash; Passenger Critically Injured. In it, NewsChannel 8 reports that:

Family and friends are mourning an 18-year-old Clifton man who died in a single-vehicle car crash Monday that critically injured his passenger.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsChannel 8.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Shelley Hardy

Quantico, VA

#88 Jan 12, 2009
02Jimmy09 wrote:
Oh look! Now the mom is talking!!! LOL.
"I HOPE YOUR READING and PLEASE DON'T RESPOND"
Who are you? What do you have against Blair (his name) and our family? As far as I know you don't know us... No one really knows what happened that night...except God!

You seem to be a angry and bitter person! I hope that you will stop and think before you comment on any other forum in the future. Your words can be harmful to people who are in great pain. I wish you well in your life.

Our family is slowly healing from this tragedy. We thank all of you for your support and prayers. We are so hopeful that Blair's friend will recover fully from her injuries. I'm certain that all of your prayers got her through this far and will continue to get her through this horrific accident. Don't stop praying for her recovery.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLAIR"
Natalia Balia

Fairfax, VA

#89 Jan 14, 2009
Care Bliar
i know it was your birthday yesterday and i wouldn've put a post yesterday but my computer was down. Happy Birthday Care Blair. I love you so much!

<3 Natalia Balia

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clifton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tim Kaine = NWO CRIMINAL 20 hr Rocker5150 1
hi Manassas Jun 23 bi guy 1
News Equality Prince William wants LGBT Pride Month Jun 22 bi guy 1
Manassas Jun 21 in town 69 1
same sex friends Jun 21 in town 69 3
gay or bi in manassas Jun 21 in town 69 5
Fairfax Music Thread (Dec '13) Jun 20 Musikologist 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clifton Mortgages