Clifton Teen Killed in Crash; Passenger Critically Injured

Nov 3, 2008 Full story: NewsChannel 8 82

Family and friends are mourning an 18-year-old Clifton man who died in a single-vehicle car crash Monday that critically injured his passenger.

Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Ramon

Harpers Ferry, WV

#1 Nov 3, 2008
R I P Blair Hardy
JADE WELLS

Chicago, IL

#3 Nov 3, 2008
i miss the summer it was so much fun....its not gunna be the same without ya babe
Allison

Alexandria, VA

#4 Nov 3, 2008
LAwl wrote:
Blair hardy was a dumbass, "im gunna go fast over a median".. FAIL, he was going to contribute nothing to society. I feel bad for his family, but not for his dumb ass.
STFU, LAwl. You didn't know him. You have no right to say anything about him. How dare you say something so horrible about someone that we loved so dearly. You're a disgrace to society.
Chris

United States

#5 Nov 3, 2008
LAwl wrote:
Blair hardy was a dumbass, "im gunna go fast over a median".. FAIL, he was going to contribute nothing to society. I feel bad for his family, but not for his dumb ass.
Are you really that immature? Show some god damn respect and decency. Saying something that childish about another persons death is absolutely stupid.
Lauren

Falls Church, VA

#7 Nov 4, 2008
LAwl:
God forbid anything tragic every happens to you or your family, or that anyone is as inconsiderate and judgemental about it as you are. If you honestly believe that the crash was intentional, or that his thoughts were "im gonna go fast over a median", then you didn't know him and you shouldn't be passing judgement on his death. Being disrespectful to someone who just passed away is pointless, rude, and hurtful to family and friends mourning his death. Keep your comments to yourself next time. RIP Blair<3
caitlyn

Mclean, VA

#10 Nov 4, 2008
what the hell LAwl
you don't even know him so
you need to shut the hell up
it's not like he did it on purpose
so shut the hell up and get a life
Angry mom

United States

#11 Nov 4, 2008
LAwl wrote:
Only an ignorant person would post such a spiteful and mean comment hours after a family loses their child! Yes, he may have been speeding, but no one deserves this. I bet you speed too, and are a danger to others on the road... Judge not, lest you be judged.
friend

Centreville, VA

#12 Nov 4, 2008
Blair was a bright, articulate young man who got caught making the same mistake that many young people make behind the wheel. Blair was a talented artist and beatboxer and had a great sense of humor. He dealt with some of life's hardest challenges and rose above them. Blair was finding his way. We'll never know what could have been. My heart goes out to his family.
Michael

Woodbridge, VA

#14 Nov 4, 2008
lawl, i cant believe anybody could actually say something like that, you didnt even know him. he was a good friend of mine and you have NO right to talk about him like that. i hope nothing like this happens to one of your friends because you would probably feel really bad about it. take a walk in one of his friends shoes dick.
RIP Blair, you will be missed ninja
RIP BLAIR

Tampa, FL

#15 Nov 4, 2008
LAwl wrote:
Blair hardy was a dumbass, "im gunna go fast over a median".. FAIL, he was going to contribute nothing to society. I feel bad for his family, but not for his dumb ass

YOU ARE A FUCKIN DUMB ASS! YOU DONT KNOW HIM NOR DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING THAT HAPPEND... YOU NEED TO BACK THE FUCK UP...I BET YOU WOULD NEVER SAY SUCH THINGS ABOUT BLAIR TO ANY OF OUR FACES... GROWING BALLS OVER THE INTERNET... NICE! JUST SHOWS WHAT A WASTE OF A PERSON YOU ARE... A DISGRACE... WATCH WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT SOMEONE... CUZ KARMA IS A PAIN!
I CAN HONESTLY SAY... I FUCKIN HATE PEOPLE LIKE YOU... PEOPLE THAT PASS JUDGEMENTS ONE SOMEONE THEY DONT KNOW... OR TALK SHIT ABOUT SOMETHING THEY HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT... LIKE I SAID... KARMA!

let me just say sorry for all those nasty words i left, i just hate ignorant people!

BLAIR...Im going to miss you so much! we had some good times in class... just the other day you wrote me on face book... and now... your gone... I was looking foward to comin back to VA to visit everyone at school and really looking forward to having lunch 2gether... I hope you are in a better place... You were a good guy... Im going to miss you SO MUCH!
<3 MW
Maria AKA MW

Tampa, FL

#16 Nov 4, 2008
LAwl wrote:
Blair hardy was a dumbass, "im gunna go fast over a median".. FAIL, he was going to contribute nothing to society. I feel bad for his family, but not for his dumb ass
YOU ARE A FUCKIN DUMB ASS! YOU DONT KNOW HIM NOR DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING THAT HAPPEND... YOU NEED TO BACK THE FUCK UP...I BET YOU WOULD NEVER SAY SUCH THINGS ABOUT BLAIR TO ANY OF OUR FACES... GROWING BALLS OVER THE INTERNET... NICE! JUST SHOWS WHAT A WASTE OF A PERSON YOU ARE... A DISGRACE... WATCH WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT SOMEONE... CUZ KARMA IS A PAIN!
I CAN HONESTLY SAY... I FUCKIN HATE PEOPLE LIKE YOU... PEOPLE THAT PASS JUDGEMENTS ONE SOMEONE THEY DONT KNOW... OR TALK SHIT ABOUT SOMETHING THEY HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT... LIKE I SAID... KARMA!
let me just say sorry for all those nasty words i left, i just hate ignorant people!
BLAIR...Im going to miss you so much! we had some good times in class... just the other day you wrote me on face book... and now... your gone... I was looking foward to comin back to VA to visit everyone at school and really looking forward to having lunch 2gether... I hope you are in a better place... You were a good guy... Im going to miss you SO MUCH!
<3 Maria
Lauren

Clifton, VA

#17 Nov 4, 2008
LAwl, how dare you judge someone you don't even know. What the heck is wrong with you? Honestly you have to be a horrible person to say something so mean about someone who has passed away. YOU KNOW NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT BLAIR SO DON'T TALK ABOUT HIM LIKE YOU DO. I AM NORMALLY NOT A PERSON TO GET ANGRY AT SOMEONE BUT THIS IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW IGNORANT YOU SOUND? HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IF SOMEONE TALKED ABOUT YOUR FRIEND WHO JUST PASSED AWAY LIKE THAT AND THEY KNEW NOTHING ABOUT THAT PERSON. I BET YOU WOULDN'T LIKE IT AND I DON'T EITHER. I REALLY HOPE YOU ARE WANTING TO TAKE BACK THOSE WORDS. YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD FOR HIS FAMILY BECAUSE THEY'RE AMAZING AND YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD FOR BLAIR TOO BECAUSE HE WAS SUCH A SWEET GUY WHO WAS LOVED BY EVERYONE AND HE WAS ABSOLUTELY NOT A "DUMB ASS". Everyone is going to miss him a lot.
LAwl

Reston, VA

#18 Nov 5, 2008
You are a really stupid person for saying anything like this. SHAME on you and yes remember KARMA!!!!!!!!!!
Solange

Annandale, VA

#19 Nov 5, 2008
Seriously, theres not reason to talk crap or any of that stuff if you really didnt know Blair in the first place. He really was a great person. He could make anyone smile with that amazing smile of his, or cheer some one up in a heart beat. he was one of the most genuine guys i've ever met. Yeah, okay so this might have been a dumb decision, but who doesnt make stupid decisions? It could happen to anyone. Im sure if it happend to someone you knew, or someone close to you that you'd be pretty upset if someone said that about that person in you're life. Show some common respect and say something nice. Just shutup and stop talking crap, it's stupuid and immautre. I just think it's pretty rediculous how anyone could say somtehing like that especially when you didnt even know the person.
friend

Alexandria, VA

#20 Nov 5, 2008
hearts out to kim and blair
CVHSMom

Silver Spring, MD

#21 Nov 5, 2008
I didn't personally know Blair but I know the rest of the Hardy family. If he is at all like the rest, then I cannot imagine that he was anything except for a sincere and loving person, who could melt your heart.

It's time to focus on Blair and the rest of the Hardy family. Stop giving LAwl the negative attention he obviously seeks.

I just also want to add, that I hope something good comes from this in that maybe a friend is saved from a similar consequence. I'm concerned that one of my daughter's friends writes "Yeah, okay so this might have been a dumb decision, but who doesnt make stupid decisions?" While, yes, everyone does make mistakes and poor decisions, you have to know that some have more dire outcomes. Don't dismiss this that easily, keep it in the back of your mind and pay attention....but again now is the time to focus on Blair and his family. Focus on his postive contributions. Bring the joy of his remembrance to your heart and celebrate his life.

To the Hardys, the many dear friends, and the community, my heart goes out to you.
Friend

Houston, TX

#22 Nov 5, 2008
I live right next to where the accident occured, but it hits close to home in another way. It seems that most would remember last year when another Fairfax teen died in a car accident, Morgan Cooke. I attened school with her and I know how you feel. This tragedy is unimaginable until it happens to you. I pray for all of the family and friends of Blair and Kim and hope you will find peace.
history

Annandale, VA

#23 Nov 5, 2008
LAwl wrote:
What the hell is your problem? If you knew him you would not be saying that. Get the fxck out of here if you have nothing nice to say. You don't fxcking know him. RIP Blair, you are loved and missed greatly. <3 <3 <3
Nat

Fairfax, VA

#24 Nov 5, 2008
Really. All i can say to my care blair is i love you man and i'll be seeing you later. don't listen to the bullshit cause you know how it is. it's just all around.
<3
Anthony

Vienna, VA

#25 Nov 5, 2008
LAwl wtf is ur problem man, who do u think you are talkin like that. you better hope i dont find out who u are. RIP Blair, we all love you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clifton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Report shows city gains as Virginiaa s populati... 2 hr dianabdobson 1
Manassas Public Works Upgrading Water Transmiss... 2 hr dianabdobson 1
Washington: Army contracting official charged i... 2 hr dianabdobson 1
Prince William parks hiring for summer jobs 2 hr dianabdobson 1
Prince William County crime report 2 hr dianabdobson 2
Manassas School Board To Fill Empty Seat 2 hr dianabdobson 1
Search warrant: Accused bank robber suffered dr... 2 hr dianabdobson 1
Clifton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web