Rollover Kills One, Injures Three

Rollover Kills One, Injures Three

There are 2 comments on the Hillsboro Reporter story from Apr 17, 2014, titled Rollover Kills One, Injures Three. In it, Hillsboro Reporter reports that:

A rollover accident north of Whitney killed one and injured three others about 11:40 p.m. Saturday, April 12. Rescue personnel were called to HCR 1217 near the Jawbone community after a four-door pickup driven by Dylan Hightower of Godley left the roadway and rolled at least two times, according to a Department of Public Safety spokesman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hillsboro Reporter.

sad

Rio Vista, TX

#1 Jun 2, 2014
how can a young man be killed and the killer walks around enjoying life
Brenda Douglas

Wichita Falls, TX

#2 Jun 21, 2014
This was my young nephew that was killed . One family is thankful while our family suffers..... all due to STUPIDITY ..!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clifton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ex-Graford coach denies relationship with student (Mar '08) Aug 19 Old lady rabbit 25
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Aug 17 District farts 977
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Aug 15 More farts 790
News Whitney Police Make Drug Bust Jul '15 nathan 1
valley mills reserve officer Jake the snake sul... (Sep '14) May '15 Melissa maddox 2
News Xto Energy Schedules Four Wells for Freestone D... (Dec '07) Apr '15 Dale Hancock 2
News 20 Texas suspects arrested for online child sex... (Nov '14) Mar '15 wronglyaccussed 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clifton Mortgages