Skeletal Remains Found Between Crawfo...

Skeletal Remains Found Between Crawford and Valley Mills

There are 3 comments on the KCEN story from Sep 14, 2013, titled Skeletal Remains Found Between Crawford and Valley Mills. In it, KCEN reports that:

The McLennan County Sheriff's Office is investigating human skeletal remains discovered by landowners on a ranch between Crawford and Valley Mills.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KCEN.

El Garfino

Akron, OH

#1 Sep 14, 2013
Probably a hunting partner of DICK I Had 5 Draft Deferrments Cheney.
DeAnna Jo Morrow

United States

#3 Nov 23, 2013
Im from a small town. Everyone knows everyone. You couldnt do anyrhing without everyone knowing about it. The only coment is, maybe a hunting partner? Really? Does anyone care about what happened? Has this man been so easliy forgotten? I bet his family and the people that love him havent forgotten. I think about him every day. It makes me sick. I pray every day, that if anyone knows what happen, they help put an end to this night mare.
Frank Pharts

Houston, TX

#4 Jun 26, 2014
Skeletal Remains Found Between Crawford's legs....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clifton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anyone know Hunter Springer? (Sep '14) Mon BiteMe 5
Hwy 22Merdian Jul 1 Joe 3
Casey Peeoples Jun '16 Dale 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994
Gay people in Whitney? (Dec '07) May '16 mwaldrep022172 3
China Feb '16 fsb 1
News Alleged beating claimed a man many loved - incl... (Nov '06) Feb '16 Colton Oaks 19

Clifton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clifton Mortgages