linden tn sheriff department

Posted in the Clifton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: May 10

United States

#1 May 28, 2010
as for the sheriff (r.rogers) he has been having an affair with (a.hickerson) since they were in high school in the 50's. and with her her fathers family (j.c.qualls) they put him in office to help cover up crimes for their familys. and yes it also includes d.sanders gas station. truly folks how corrupt are these familys and how long are they going to get away with their crimes.
Oldtimer

Cedar City, UT

#2 May 30, 2010
masterlake wrote:
as for the sheriff (r.rogers) he has been having an affair with (a.hickerson) since they were in high school in the 50's. and with her her fathers family (j.c.qualls) they put him in office to help cover up crimes for their familys. and yes it also includes d.sanders gas station. truly folks how corrupt are these familys and how long are they going to get away with their crimes.
Here is someone else that needs to get his facks stright before he talks mabout any thing. Please put your brain in gear before you open your mouth.

Schenectady, NY

#3 Jun 17, 2010
Oldtimer wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is someone else that needs to get his facks stright before he talks mabout any thing. Please put your brain in gear before you open your mouth.
must be true if you replied to my facts....and they are true.....and a private investigator from linden tn has alot of evidence on this sheriff including (pictures), which i have seen of him in his whole corrupted self..........
Gary

Cedar City, UT

#4 Jun 17, 2010
Oldtimer wrote:
<quoted text>
what brain
MRS BAD ASS

State Line, MS

#5 Jun 24, 2010
Ok if it was SOOOOOOOO TRUE then why dont that investigator come out an show it.... Really come on how stupid are you.... wait dont answer that we all know by the way you talk
Wayne county mama

Knoxville, TN

#6 Jun 25, 2010
I think the jail in Perry County is the best, I don't know the sherrif, but my son was in the jail down there sent from Wayne county, they treated him with resepct, and when I went to visit I was treated the same way. He was fed where as in Wayne County they starve the inmates, and now he is in Giles County, and is only getting 2 meals a day there, I mean I know he did wrong to get in there, but he and all the other inmates are still human, I spoke to someone in the Perry county Jail and thanked them they told me they tried to treat the inmates as if they were their own kids because you never know when it could be, because no one is perfect.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#7 Jun 25, 2010
i know the election for sheriff is comming up, who do you feel would be a good choice and why? and how do you feel the current law is in perry, co.?
simply put

Marshall, TX

#8 Jun 25, 2010
cityman wrote:
i know the election for sheriff is comming up, who do you feel would be a good choice and why? and how do you feel the current law is in perry, co.?
SIMPLY PUT .... WHAT LAW ??? i'm not going to get into who i like or am voting for, and for what reasons, theres plenty of people who would like to debate on the other thread. and i;m not going to bash the current sheriff either, but the fact of the matter is there is ZERO COMMUNITY POLICING IN PERRY COUNTY. THERE IS NO PRO ACTIVE LAW ENFORCEMENT IN PERRY COUNTY. there are only 2 deputies on duty most any given time,,, 1 in lobelville and 1 in linden. i will say it again...WHAT LAW? THANK YOU
exactly

Quincy, FL

#9 Jun 25, 2010
Wayne county mama wrote:
I think the jail in Perry County is the best, I don't know the sherrif, but my son was in the jail down there sent from Wayne county, they treated him with resepct, and when I went to visit I was treated the same way. He was fed where as in Wayne County they starve the inmates, and now he is in Giles County, and is only getting 2 meals a day there, I mean I know he did wrong to get in there, but he and all the other inmates are still human, I spoke to someone in the Perry county Jail and thanked them they told me they tried to treat the inmates as if they were their own kids because you never know when it could be, because no one is perfect.
the inmates get treated better than the employees,i agree they should be treated as a human but they shouldnt get more respect than the employees theyre the ones that get the shaft thats why come august its so long mr. rogers
Doololly

Smyrna, TN

#10 Jul 14, 2010
Don't know much about any of the candidates except Mr. Hickerson and he is an excellent choice for the sheriff of Perry County. He had the mental and physical capabilities it takes to lead this county.
in the know

Linden, TN

#11 Jul 14, 2010
simply put wrote:
<quoted text>
SIMPLY PUT .... WHAT LAW ??? i'm not going to get into who i like or am voting for, and for what reasons, theres plenty of people who would like to debate on the other thread. and i;m not going to bash the current sheriff either, but the fact of the matter is there is ZERO COMMUNITY POLICING IN PERRY COUNTY. THERE IS NO PRO ACTIVE LAW ENFORCEMENT IN PERRY COUNTY. there are only 2 deputies on duty most any given time,,, 1 in lobelville and 1 in linden. i will say it again...WHAT LAW? THANK YOU
you are exactly right although i think tommy has the knowledge to do the job and the maturity level, thank you for asking

Oakland, TN

#12 Jan 29, 2011
Lake county has an alderman who would make you guys a good sheriff, he already knows a lot of people there. I'm sure his dad would help with his pay check.

United States

#13 Feb 1, 2011
in the know wrote:
<quoted text>
you are exactly right although i think tommy has the knowledge to do the job and the maturity level, thank you for asking
masterlake wrote:
as for the sheriff (r.rogers) he has been having an affair with (a.hickerson) since they were in high school in the 50's. and with her her fathers family (j.c.qualls) they put him in office to help cover up crimes for their familys. and yes it also includes d.sanders gas station. truly folks how corrupt are these familys and how long are they going to get away with their crimes. and as for tommy hickerson, the only thing and reason he has ever run for sheriff is to find out who killed his son. who by the way every qualls family knows it was buck trull of linden tn
Shorty

Fair Bluff, NC

#14 Feb 2, 2011
WOW! Really Masterlake. I don't believe that I have EVER hear of buck trull's name be brought up when it came to shannon. REALLY grow the hell up. You are a grown man and you get on here acting like a little child. You live far far away from here. Which is good for you b/c if you was still here running your mouth like you do. Then it wouldn't be too fun for you. So get over yourself and worry about you. NOONE ELSE.
bks

Columbia, SC

#15 Feb 4, 2011
Shorty wrote:
WOW! Really Masterlake. I don't believe that I have EVER hear of buck trull's name be brought up when it came to shannon. REALLY grow the hell up. You are a grown man and you get on here acting like a little child. You live far far away from here. Which is good for you b/c if you was still here running your mouth like you do. Then it wouldn't be too fun for you. So get over yourself and worry about you. NOONE ELSE.
Id say he's a good example of how its better to be thought of as a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. I've never heard such nonsense! Its people like him that make Perry County such a joke and he doesn't even live here does he?

Schenectady, NY

#16 Feb 18, 2011
Shorty wrote:
corruption still isn't far from you.....
mudslinger

Richmond, VA

#17 Feb 20, 2011
tell me more about this trull qualls hickerson triangle!!
Tortured

United States

#18 Jul 26, 2011
You need not look any further than Jeff Long And the sheriffs dept.Jeff long runs the Gudges and the pupet defender as well as removing whitnesses from jury trials and holding people in jail for undetermined amounts of time never allowing dew prosses.Covering up thefts of property because examples have to be made.Many high crimes are commited by the prosecution and pupet defenders and gudges alike.Deputies purgering themselves on stand and torture in the jail.Where does yellow stop?
law abiding citizen
#21 Nov 13, 2011
Tommy hickerson sheriff who did perry county exspect to when. Its not hard to win an election when ur daughter in law and her mother are counten votes
Madd

United States

#22 Nov 18, 2011
To Simply put, At least the sheriff now is trying to do something about the drugs in this county and I personally wish Bart Rosson would get elected. At least he will listen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clifton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is alexis webb? 3 hr Elephant Rhino 4
Saltillo School Thu Elephant Rhino 2
mt carmel cops (Oct '11) Thu Facts 51
Randy Rainey Jun 16 pcboy10 2
Cassie D (Dec '15) Jun 15 zax 15
Lookin for a race (Sep '15) Jun 13 Spoting gossip 24
Poll Who is the next Mt.Carmel Mayor ??? (Aug '12) Jun 12 CuriousSquirrel 20
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clifton Mortgages