with her husband.
I know

Waynesboro, TN

#3 Feb 15, 2013
TRAILOR TRASH!!
Anonymous

Waynesboro, TN

#4 Feb 15, 2013
who the hell wants to know where i hang out? who are you dex and how do i know you?
Anonymous

Waynesboro, TN

#5 Feb 15, 2013
I know wrote:
TRAILOR TRASH!!
and proud of it
dex

Mosheim, TN

#6 Feb 16, 2013
Hey to I Know, who does she think she is doing a beatdown on someone for doing her "husband "while she does anybody and anything for some pills"b
snitch

Fort Ripley, MN

#7 Mar 2, 2013
she is the one that had a wire on and busted alot of ppl in clifton
For Dustin Berry

Waynesboro, TN

#8 Aug 13, 2013
dex/snitch or should i say dustin berry,you are such a pussy.Everyone knows how you doctor shop,and sell your pills.If Lorrie was a snitch your ass would be under the jail.Oh wait i forgot,you're fucking off all the police to keep yourself out of jail.Bisexual for sure.At least Lorrie is trying, and all you do if live off mommy and daddys money,and are to damn lazy to work,and get a home of your own.Why not stop ditching,and snitching on others and grow the hell up you peace of shit.
coldasshonkey

United States

#9 Aug 13, 2013
All these haters hating on my brother Dustin lol y'all jealous hate seeing someone do good and have nice shit so of course y'all make these rumors up.. Lori berry It's amazing how your even still alive you snitching B*tch pretty sad when your little girl don't even want to be around you cause your always F'd up
I know who you are

United States

#10 Sep 6, 2013
coldasshonkey wrote:
All these haters hating on my brother Dustin lol y'all jealous hate seeing someone do good and have nice shit so of course y'all make these rumors up.. Lori berry It's amazing how your even still alive you snitching B*tch pretty sad when your little girl don't even want to be around you cause your always F'd up
This sound just like Dustin Berry! Nobody else think of him that way. jealous about what he have? No. maybe if he got up off his fat lazy ass and did things his own self. not get everything he have from mommy, daddy. Maybe then he would have something. there's you something to go whine to everybody about bitch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clifton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sexiest men in Clifton over 30 Sat holly allen 14
dried up clifton (Oct '13) Sat Faglord McGayerson 6
CCA Coverup Sat The warden 3
Beat downs at Horseshoe Bend Festival (Sep '12) Sat Toilet meat 17
need MALE TO LOVE ME ONLY SERIOUS YOUNG MEN (Jan '14) Sat Gaylord McFaggerson 7
jacob sandusky Fri Rhett Butler 4
Clifton has dried up (Jan '13) Mar 26 Depressed barndrunk 25
Clifton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web