Vet who won $1.75M lawsuit against Schenectady cops dies

There are 3 comments on the WNYT NewsChannel 13 story from Mar 11, 2011, titled Vet who won $1.75M lawsuit against Schenectady cops dies. In it, WNYT NewsChannel 13 reports that:

A decorated Vietnam veteran who won a $1.75 million settlement in a brutality lawsuit against a scandal-ridden upstate New York police force has died.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WNYT NewsChannel 13.

Bruce

Schenectady, NY

#1 Mar 11, 2011
THANK YOU SIR FOR HELPING A GREAT DEAL; I DID NOT KNOW HE WAS A COMBAT VET OR EMPLOYED 130 PEOPLE; IT IS THE DIRTIEST LITTLE CITY IN THE nORTHEAST, KEEP HELPIN; TO BE FARE, THE nyc dRUG dEALER INVADERS KEEP COMING- THEY MUST BE pushed out, gOV.
Larry999

Latham, NY

#2 Mar 11, 2011
If the Saratoga County Sheriffs continue their rate of corruption I wouldn't be surprised that they will be locked in litigations in a court of law.
Janet

Detroit, MI

#3 Mar 11, 2011
Sounds like someone will need to buy a nice resume:

www.resumedesignservice.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clifton Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr TOASTER 19,919
News Chamber of Southern Saratoga relocating to Clif... 9 hr John M 1
Sonic Burger May 20 John M 1
News Police: Man assaulted, raped girlfriend (Oct '12) May 20 rocco 157
mechanicville police department (Aug '12) May 19 mechPD518pigs 30
Pastor David M Wells New Life Ministries (Mar '11) May 18 The Ace of Spades 164
News Biographer of '12 Years A Slave' author to give... May 17 John M 1
More from around the web

Clifton Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]