Police chase ends with violent crash,...

Police chase ends with violent crash, shooting

There are 248 comments on the 7Online.com story from Jun 4, 2007, titled Police chase ends with violent crash, shooting. In it, 7Online.com reports that:

Several officers were injured when the man they were chasing rammed a police car. via 7Online.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 7Online.com.

First Prev
of 13
Next Last
Mike V Lodi

Vienna, VA

#263 Mar 23, 2008
He's alive and well. I heard he is going to run for city consel on the same ticket with the fab 5
moved

United States

#264 Mar 23, 2008
Wow Mike V.....This one hasn't been back up since March 9th. You must really be interested in this particular blog. Running for office...uh? Odd that we still haven't heard isn't it? Happy Easter Mike V.(Opps my 1st # again is a 3) lucky lucky lucky 3.
moved

United States

#265 Mar 25, 2008
Unfathamable / Ridiculous....Are we back in VA ...Have all read pg. 6 again. Dropped on head? Oh my - goodby - one less w______in town. How many comman law husbands were their in the past? Yes 'the relative' is exactly right about glass houses... Mike V - are you going to be John's campaign mgr. if so then you could tell everyone what is going on and if he is okay and being 'let out'. If not then don't make fun of him like the rest. Shame on you too.
Garfield

United States

#266 Mar 28, 2008
Mike did you go to Garfield schools? consel? Maybe educated in Baltimore.
moved

United States

#267 Apr 1, 2008
NaHa -- As the kids in school say. Mike went to Lodi schools where they teach instead of going on strike. The only thing is that they or family must teach to make fun of other family members who have problems. As long as my family's not the one bewitched. HeeHaw Opps 2 #3s again. Wow.
keith living in clifton

Bronx, NY

#268 Apr 9, 2008
What do you expect Clifton has 2 cops the young hot head and the over weight waiting to retire. That is what happens when you put a gun in some hot heads hands. They don't think before they do something. Not surprised at all.
moved

United States

#269 Apr 9, 2008
Clifton only got involved because Garfield called it in. As someone blogged before...There is/was nothing (no report) stating there was a seatbelt check that night. Garfield police thought he was drunk and then he refused to stop. Clifton police didn't know if he had guns or any other kind of weapons on him. Remember both him and his father passed the hunting license test and so when checking the car out the police didn't know if there were weapons in it or not.
Garfield

United States

#270 Apr 13, 2008
It all originated from this blog Clifton Hiring Practices. All the same person writing under Outrageous and Ridulous and even relative cops from what I hear.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clifton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Acme closing Bergenfield supermarket Thu Bergenfieldlinda 2
U2 and Journey Tribute concert at Victory Bar @... Thu 2U The U2 tribute... 1
Clifton Centennial Stuff Sep 7 JoeFire 1
News Paterson bust finds pot, cocaine, cash in apart... Sep 4 Bonnie23 2
What ever happen to the Sawyer Business School? (Jul '08) Aug 25 Edna 27
News Powerball: How to spend $700M in New Jersey Aug 24 Bj mayberry 1
Garfield's Twitter Page (Jul '09) Aug 22 moved 921

Clifton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance