Who has the best Hamburgers in Clifton?

Posted in the Clifton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mark

Mahwah, NJ

#1 Dec 27, 2009
The Grande Saloon has the best burgers and steaks in the area for the price. It is located at Vanhouten and Clifton Avenues.
Older Cliftonite

Clifton, NJ

#2 Dec 28, 2009
The Saloon has been a great place for years. Clean place with great burgers and more. It's another great thing about our hometown Clifton, NJ!PS It puts all the "Big Franchises" to shame. Many great memories from its beginning days for me and my aged people. We're old now!
Old Procrastinator

Union, NJ

#3 Dec 28, 2009
I know the best place for a burger, but I won't tell you until tomorrow.
Older Cliftonite

Union, NJ

#4 Jan 7, 2010
My comments are based on old information. I became a vegan many years ago. The only thing I eat now is stewed prunes!
Dot Mulherin

Somerset, NJ

#5 Jan 10, 2010
Oh come on! Who really gives a rats ass! Everything in Clifton sucks. As a former resident, I should know. The biggest problem is the people. They are all a bunch of old worthless leaches. Screw you all you douche bags! I moved to Somerset to get away from all you old schmucks.
Cliftons Own

Clifton, NJ

#6 Jan 10, 2010
Glad you're in Somerset. We don't need the negatives. We love our home of Clifton and can't expect everyone will feel the same. To each their own. CLIFTON ROCKS!
jerseymade

United States

#7 Jan 13, 2010
white castle. piaget ave
jerseymade

United States

#8 Jan 13, 2010
white castle. piaget ave.
Cliftons Own

Clifton, NJ

#9 Jan 29, 2010
New place on Bloomfield Ave. in Montclair. Now that the kind of fanchise Clifton needs. Jimmy and company get on it quick!
Cliftons Own

Piscataway, NJ

#10 Jan 30, 2010
Excuse me, but its time for my enema!
Real Cliftons Own

Clifton, NJ

#11 Jan 30, 2010
Bad part of this site is that names not secured. Last post was not hte real Cliftons own but an imposter.
Clifton Papa

Clifton, NJ

#12 Jan 31, 2010
Cliftons Own wrote:
New place on Bloomfield Ave. in Montclair. Now that the kind of fanchise Clifton needs. Jimmy and company get on it quick!
It's called SMASH BURGERS
Real Cliftons own

Clifton, NJ

#13 Feb 2, 2010
Clifton Papa wrote:
<quoted text>It's called SMASH BURGERS
Hot Grill makes em fresh everyday. Decent and good price.Still like Rutts Dogs better but Midtown and Hot Grill Sauce is great.
Dot Mulherin

Chester, NY

#15 Oct 15, 2010
I realized how great Clifton is and how great the people of Cliton are and so I moved back to Clifton. It's good to be back!

Since: Jan 08

Garfield NJ

#16 Oct 15, 2010
Not in Clifton (yet), but everything they make is good. Check it out.
http://www.fiveguys.com
Still Gagging

Albany, NY

#17 Oct 15, 2010
A REAL Garfielder wrote:
Not in Clifton (yet), but everything they make is good. Check it out.
http://www.fiveguys.com
These greasy smelly bits of burger are edible if you can get past the horrendous smell of grease. It permeates the parking lot so that when you exit your car, the heavy smell of grease almost knocks you over. The inside of the place looks like an old, empty subway stop. The lighting is so bad that it also looks like lighting you would find in a dirty old bus station. But some people like it... Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
ronald reagan

Hasbrouck Heights, NJ

#18 Oct 21, 2010
the hearth has great hamburgers
Jaime Alguersuari

North Brunswick, NJ

#19 Dec 13, 2010
Best burgers in Clifton are at the Hygrade Gas Emporium on River Rd.
THE PADRE

United States

#20 Dec 13, 2010
Hey DOT, what does schmuck mean
older cliftonite/ stewed prunes holy crap
deerhunter

East Orange, NJ

#21 Dec 16, 2010
Rutts Hut

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clifton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nutley Tax Re-Assesment (Feb '06) Jun 20 Daisy 62
Passaic smells bad Jun 19 Passaicguy 1
News East Rutherford former lieutenant alleges gende... Jun 18 STATION 13 LOSER 2
$658 fine for walking near railroad tracks in P... (Oct '08) Jun 18 aaa 13
Hoffman Laroche murder? (May '06) Jun 14 hello 54
Garfield's Twitter Page (Jul '09) May '17 the shore 919
News N.J. needle exchange program is called a succes... (Oct '12) May '17 Typicalguy71 11

Clifton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clifton Mortgages