Iroquois County Times-Republic: Serving Watseka, Illinois

Dec 26, 2008 Full story: Iroquois Times-Republic

Photo by Wendy Davis - - James Blackwell and Mike Mann remove fallen limbs at Blackwell's home at 209 Axtel St.

Full Story
Betty Meadows

Rock Island, IL

#1 Feb 21, 2009
PLEASE, go to online to newsbug.info>Watseka Times Republic> Front> You will see an elderly man's picture on the front page of the Times Republic. Under his picture, on the right side of the page, see FASHION click on FASHION (or just look at the front page of yesterday'a paper. The one I bought several copies of so I could send to my out-of-state friends.)

My chance to be a star---------my moment of glory----------right place, right time WRONG NAME!

I am really Betty Meadows, not betty foster! Just my luck! Was a heckova lot of fun though.

OR MAYBE, YES..........that is my stage name! yeah, THAT IS MY STAGE NAME. Have to protect my family and friends from all the paveratsi (sp)...you can tell I'm NOT used to the pavveratsi.(Can't even spell the darn thing ;)
BeenThereDoneTha t

La Grange, IL

#2 Feb 27, 2009
Betty - You a natural, great stage name too!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clifton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 52 min rage poster 49,814
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 6 hr Common Sense 4,026
One dead after standoff at Elk Grove Village ap... (Apr '12) 7 hr Eric Kampmeier 9
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) 18 hr Weneedchange 150
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 20 hr Blwlgo 1,923
Iroquois moves toward recording meetings Sep 3 all4america 1
Some anonymous person from MANTENO,IL (Aug '06) Aug 23 nonya 9
•••
•••
•••

Clifton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••