Real

Covington, VA

#1 Jan 8, 2013
I've seen this girl with two different guys within a period of two days! But never once with her daughter. Anyone know anything about this girl?
copyKat

Clifton Forge, VA

#2 Jan 8, 2013
Yeah: I've seen this girl with two different guys within a period of two days! But never once with her daughter. Anyone know anything about this girl?
nothing better to do

Clifton Forge, VA

#3 Jan 8, 2013
I agree: Yeah: I've seen this girl with two different guys within a period of two days! But never once with her daughter. Anyone know anything about this girl?
me too

Clifton Forge, VA

#4 Jan 8, 2013
Dont forget about me: I agree: Yeah: I've seen this girl with two different guys within a period of two days! But never once with her daughter. Anyone know anything about this girl?.........
Who are we talking about again?
wowww

Clifton Forge, VA

#5 Jan 10, 2013
she a hoooo
woww

Covington, VA

#6 Jan 10, 2013
Who are the guys she is with? What's her deal? Seems like she is a worthless mother since she is never with her kid.
wowww

Penn Laird, VA

#8 Jan 11, 2013
willie, brandon church supposed to still be with her husband charlie wright but since he is n jail she jus goes around freakin ne one with shake and bake meth she a nasty ho
woww

Covington, VA

#10 Jan 15, 2013
I heard she was messing around with James Hubbard. Any truth to that?
wowww

Clifton Forge, VA

#11 Jan 21, 2013
yup
Tyronne L

United States

#12 Jan 27, 2013
she might be a ho but she been me and crews ho for a min. All we do is call and she come runnin. My opinion she a good ho.
Tyronne L

United States

#13 Jan 29, 2013
hey my ho. Da boyz will be here at 11. Why dont you come by around 1130 and service us. We got what you need and you know da deal. You got what we want. Be sure to park your car around back in da alley.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clifton Forge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ed Tyson Michelle Green 19 min ED TYSON 19
News Covington-Alleghany County merger plan one step... (Aug '11) 32 min Football 49er 18
Peeples Manager RUDE 1 hr Wilmer 2
Peeples RUDE manager 2 hr Disappointed 4
looking for those hoes 3 hr Dani 18
Chad Stancil (Dec '14) 8 hr concerned citizen 14
older men 10 hr to on lexiington st 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clifton Forge Mortgages