Lonely Dude

Clifton Forge, VA

#1 Dec 4, 2012
Does anyone know of a low income dental clinic in the area? I need some teeth pulled and am in pain but have no insurance. It seems like all the surrounding counties have free dental clinics except ours, and those clinics only help residents. I did see a dentist and he charged me $100 just to tell me I needed to have about $2500.00 worth of work done. The free clinic in Covington does not do dental.

Since: Nov 12

Herndon, VA

#2 Dec 4, 2012
go thru the health dept. they will give you the info you need. call them and ask about free dental clinics and they will give u the #s. i think it was in highland co tho. thats the only thing.
Sorry

Clifton Forge, VA

#3 Dec 8, 2012
I heard of a clinic in Roanoke, Bradley Free clinic, you could try there and also the church in Fincastle, the big Baptist on 220 has a free clinic, I hear, but i dont know if you have to live in that area or not. Good luck
u got nothing to do

United States

#4 Feb 5, 2013
What have u heard lonely dude , im n the same boat
JWW

Clifton Forge, VA

#6 Jan 12, 2016
Lonely Dude wrote:
Does anyone know of a low income dental clinic in the area? I need some teeth pulled and am in pain but have no insurance. It seems like all the surrounding counties have free dental clinics except ours, and those clinics only help residents. I did see a dentist and he charged me $100 just to tell me I needed to have about $2500.00 worth of work done. The free clinic in Covington does not do dental.
Theres a dental office in Bedford that takes Medicaide if you got insurance.I used to go there.& there's Dr. Diamond in Bath Co.But yeah Clifton Forge really needs a free clinic that does free dental work.I mean hell we used to HAVE a free clinic near Church Street & the idiots that ran it shut it down a LONG time ago!To get ANYTHING good you gotta go all the way to freakin' Roanoke Or Richmond & that's hard to do if you have no car or license & gotta depend on the radar bus or your own feet to get you anywhere,like me.
just me

United States

#7 Jan 14, 2016
ukwildcatgirl1972 wrote:
go thru the health dept. they will give you the info you need. call them and ask about free dental clinics and they will give u the #s. i think it was in highland co tho. thats the only thing.
There's one in Lexington that charges based on income. Ask health dept. They may know the dentist .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clifton Forge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
daphine at bp in clifto 13 hr play 2
food bank in clifton forge va (Jan '15) 13 hr God knows 24
Velvet Peters 14 hr Cov thug 6
Samantha Putnam May 2 Smdh 13
Michelle green Apr 30 serious 1
Family of John Wren Apr 29 rosebud 4
Single and looking (Jun '13) Apr 25 Hmmm I could go on 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clifton Forge Mortgages