Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72023 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Eric

Villa Park, IL

#74263 Jun 9, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

I am suggesting to the two Americans meaning you and Eric that both of you are being hypocritical. How so? Both of you have not taken your wave offering to the non-existent temple and yet you seek to castigate me for not doing so.
Where does it say to bring anything to the temple in Lev. 23? Remember I said to you that I didn't care where your temple was. The question was did you make a wave offering unto HaShem.
Eric

Villa Park, IL

#74264 Jun 9, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
Pocket monkeys are very hard to come by, here. None of the animal dealers, legal or illegal, in South Mumbai are in possession of one at the moment.
Just put Hugh in your pocket. He'll take care of what you need.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#74265 Jun 9, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Seventh-- Your words, "So, tell us again, what is your basis for proclaiming that homosexuality is wrong?" is a switch from wave offering to your favourite topic. You like the sound of my voice and I don't blame you as it is one of an archangel.
1. God Almighty says that it is an ABOMINATION.
2. The mighty HughBe calls it nastiness. In his mind he would not eat from the waste of hospitals and your household waste and so HughBe does not see how he could eat things much worse.
Why do you care about what people do with their genitalia, but on the other hand, you dont care whether or not you perform a wave offering?

Why do you pick and choose?

Why are you obsessed with sex, but not with worship?

Something is very wrong here

Location hidden

#74266 Jun 9, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>Just put Hugh in your pocket. He'll take care of what you need.
chuckle

though some might construe that as cruelty to animals

we must be kind to dear Joel
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74267 Jun 9, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>Where does it say to bring anything to the temple in Lev. 23? Remember I said to you that I didn't care where your temple was. The question was did you make a wave offering unto HaShem.
1.Find the ORIGINAL question.

2.Have you taken your wave offering to wherever you believe that you should carry it? If not. why not?

3. Who do you take the offering to, a rabbi or a priest?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74268 Jun 9, 2014
Frijoles---Why do you care about what people do with their genitalia, but on the other hand, you dont care whether or not you perform a wave offering?

HUghBe--- BS noted.

Frijoles---Why do you pick and choose?

HughBe--- It is because I follow BAD company. Recall YOUR words, "I always has stated that I PICK and CHOOSE my commandments."

Frijoles---Why are you obsessed with sex, but not with worship?

HughBe--- WE were talking about worship and YOU switched to sex and in particular HOMOSEXUALITY.

Frijoles---Something is very wrong here

HUghBe--- Correct. You are irrational and hypocritical. See above for examples.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74269 Jun 9, 2014
Joel----Pocket monkeys are very hard to come by, here.

Eric--Just put Hugh in your pocket. He'll take care of what you need.

Hugh--- Clever, are we? The monkey and the homosexuality references are not lost on this higher evolved being.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#74270 Jun 9, 2014
My boys, I shall see you later.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#74271 Jun 9, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

AS I said before, I know that you did not observe the fact that all 3 are forces.
The better question is, which one is an UNREAL force?
My guess is that Coriolis force is an unreal one.
Fool.
Eric

Villa Park, IL

#74272 Jun 9, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
1.Find the ORIGINAL question.
2.Have you taken your wave offering to wherever you believe that you should carry it? If not. why not?
3. Who do you take the offering to, a rabbi or a priest?
2. Yes

3. Ultimately to ones who need the offering--exactly where G-d intended. The offerings were meant for sustenance.
Eric

Villa Park, IL

#74273 Jun 9, 2014
HughBe wrote:
Joel----Pocket monkeys are very hard to come by, here.
Eric--Just put Hugh in your pocket. He'll take care of what you need.
Hugh--- Clever, are we? The monkey and the homosexuality references are not lost on this higher evolved being.
What homosexuality reference? The poor creature is seeking companionship. That is his need. You haven't noted that Joel is an extremely lonely person who craves companionship.

Where is your mind?

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#74274 Jun 9, 2014
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>

Just put Hugh in your pocket. He'll take care of what you need.
How many guys have you sucked, homo?

Try BIG Hugh for a change.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#74275 Jun 9, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

My guess is that Coriolis force is an unreal one.
Why then does it have a tangible effect (heard of Ferrel's Law?)

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#74276 Jun 9, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

AS I said before, I know that you did not observe the fact that all 3 are forces.
How are they (Coriolis, centrifugal and centripetal forces) related to each other, if at all?

How do they relate to say an oblate spheroid or to a prolate spheroid, if at all?

Do you think the centrifugal force is a reaction force?
Eric

Villa Park, IL

#74278 Jun 9, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
Preparations for my birthday party on June 12 are well underway. The celebrations will be held on the lush lawns of an exclusive clubhouse in South Mumbai. The estate has a beautiful villa, an extensive lawn, a rolling golf course and a swimming pool that're pretty well screened by a thick tier of trees planted along the boundaries so that most of the happenings in the elite environs behind the green cover are not visible to the lay public from a side street that runs outside. It's an oasis of exclusivity and peace. I am excited. Today is June 10. Just one more day before my birthday.
What happened to "Simple living, high thinking."

Location hidden

#74279 Jun 9, 2014
HughBe wrote:
Frijoles---Why do you care about what people do with their genitalia, but on the other hand, you dont care whether or not you perform a wave offering?
HUghBe--- BS noted.
HughBe--- It is because I follow BAD company. Recall YOUR words, "I always has stated that I PICK and CHOOSE my commandments."
HughBe--- WE were talking about worship and YOU switched to sex and in particular HOMOSEXUALITY.
Hypocrite

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#74280 Jun 9, 2014
TRUTH LOVER

To be a Truth Lover means to have that 24/7 burning aspiration in the heart center where the psychic is stationed of wanting to know first-hand the Truth from its supreme source down to matter through all the intervening planes and to walk in tune with the universal laws that uphold being and becoming.
Eric

Villa Park, IL

#74281 Jun 9, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
TRUTH LOVER
To be a Truth Lover means to have that 24/7 burning aspiration in the heart center where the psychic is stationed of wanting to know first-hand the Truth from its supreme source down to matter through all the intervening planes and to walk in tune with the universal laws that uphold being and becoming.
Could you discuss with us again about truth on tax returns.

Location hidden

#74282 Jun 10, 2014
HughBe wrote:
HUghBe--- BS noted.
Permit me to share a little English with you.

hyp·o·crite [hip-uh-krit] Show IPA
noun
a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, especially a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.
a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, especially one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements.

----------
Gee, sound like anyone we know?

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#74283 Jun 10, 2014
Tax returns are abnormally high where taxing the rich is concerned and intended to fleece them of their riches and besides a substantial amount of revenue earned by the government through tax returns is wasted on wars, false flags, donations to rogue states, subsidizing the lazy people in society, bailing out crooked central bankers and in other unproductive schemes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cliff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Passion fruit: Sweet, tasty watermelon may be h... (Jul '08) Jan 29 Phillip 17
News Drugmaker Pfizer posts 9 percent jump in 2Q profit (Aug '10) Jan 28 Blahnik 52
News Silver City police search landfill for missing ... (Jun '11) Jan 17 peanut 29
News Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Jan 15 Tony 622
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Jan '16 SCx 54
News Maurine Laney makes bid for magistrate judge (Apr '10) Jan '16 dignitaries 46
News Silver City doctor faces ethics violation (Aug '09) Dec '15 Juanita S 481
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cliff Mortgages