Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 71939 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#64844 Dec 30, 2013
TYPO:

1) Hey, most intelligent being that the absolute has ever manifested, two wrongs don't make one right. I thought you already knew such a basic concept, but I guess I have overstimated your intellectual capacities.

2) I repeat once again, any affermation supported by nothing IS worthless.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#64845 Dec 30, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Where discrimination, violence and murder of gays are concerned, why don't you first condemn the Tanach for teaching nonsense against homosexuality and calling for the death penalty against gays?
Ummm...probably because no one uses those lines literally, Or even figuratively. We can tell that you 1000 times and you still dont want to get it. No cure for stupidity or blindful hate on yourside, I guess.

On the other hand, Kenya, a Christian country advocates death for being gay. And Jamaica, effectively, does the same. But yet you would NEVER condemn those countries, being you just hate Jews.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#64846 Dec 30, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>....But yet you would NEVER condemn those countries, being you just hate Jews.
I would submit that Joel doesn't hate Jews and in fact wouldn't even recognize a Jew if one rode in his rickshaw.

He's here because he's desperate for someone, anyone, to acknowledge his ranting a and we're just foolish enough to do it.
Abolish The Fed

Baltimore, MD

#64847 Dec 30, 2013
ericfromchi wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my. Where do we begin?
1. One of the biggest ways to get in trouble is to waive jury trial. If you do and lose, you wind up on appeal and worse where your client says that s/he had ineffective counsel. If you go to jury trial you have to convince 1 of 6 or 12 of innocence. On a bench trial you must convince a trained jurist that your client is innocent. Normally you go before a judge only where you have a case with a lot of emotional facts that you want a dispassionate judge to hear.
2. Prosecutors are to do justice also. But just because a witness lied once doesn't mean that s/he lied again.
3. That's why we have speedy trial rules. If the defense wants a trial in a hurry they can have it. In IL if there is an indictment, that is sufficient cause probable cause to bind a defendant to trial. Without an indictment, the defendant is entitled to a probable cause hearing unless it is waived (which it usually is). Remember OJ had a probable cause hearing.
It seems like you had a bad run in with the law that soared you.
No I didn't have a bad run in the law, the state of Connecticut has a horrible system.

Point of fact is that if there is an obvious mitigating factor that would let an innocent man go free, you bring out that fact you don't draw it to jury selection.
Also the case in point the so called victim lied about a previous same type of scenario.

That is just one case, there are hundreds.

Here a defendant is charged by information alone, which is nothing but a blank piece of paper listing the statute number and the charge and is never signed by the prosecution.
Essential facts? None.
No need for a probable cause determination if you are out on bond.
You know there is a warrant requirement for a reason, an arrest without a warrant is supposed to be presumptively unreasonable.
So much for due process here in liberal land.
Abolish The Fed

Baltimore, MD

#64848 Dec 30, 2013
ericfromchi wrote:
<quoted text>All states have a complaint system. IL it is done through an administrative agency set up by the Supreme Court with the Supreme Court as the final decision maker.
2012 report from IL
GRIEVANCES AND FORMAL DISCIPLINARY CHARGES
During 2012, the ARDC docketed 6,397 investigations, a 3.9% increase from the
prior year and the highest number of docketed investigations since 1996. Much of the
increase is attributable to a Supreme Court rule requiring financial institutions to report
any overdraft on a lawyer’s trust account. In 2012, the ARDC received 421 such reports.
More than half of all grievances filed involved issues of poor attorney-client relations,
typically neglect of a client matter (38% of all grievances) or failure to communicate with
a client (20% of all grievances). Consistent with prior years, the top practice areas likely
to attract a grievance include criminal law, domestic relations, tort, and real estate.
DISCIPLINARY SANCTIONS
During 2012, the Supreme Court entered 103 sanctions against 102 lawyers (one
lawyer was disciplined twice in 2012). The Court suspended an additional 7 lawyers on
an emergency basis. Cook County practitioners accounted for 43% of all disciplined
lawyers. Approximately 22% of those disciplined in 2012 had one or more identified
substance abuse or mental impairment issues. About 88% of sanctioned lawyers were
sole practitioners.
Here a bunch of lawyers guarding a bunch of lawyers, the foxes guarding the hen house.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#64849 Dec 30, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

On the other hand, Kenya, a Christian country advocates death for being gay. And Jamaica, effectively, does the same.

But yet you would NEVER condemn those countries, being you just hate Jews.
Kenya should be condemned for recommending the death rap for gays.

At the same time, where does Kenya derive its moral values from?

Obviously, Kenya derives its moral values from the Tanach.

So, condemn the Tanach in the first place and then go after Kenya.

It's as logical as this.

I hate braindead perverts and demon worshippers.

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#64850 Dec 30, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking from a practical perspective, I think what keeps people honest in my industry is the fact that no client is really worth the damage to ones reputation. I cant speak for my fellow professionals, but I make far more money by being potentially hirable in the future by the general public due to being reputable, than I ever would by unethically favoring a client for a single project.
rabbee: most problems arise, when somebody hires you do it and find the results they want. how do you, handle that Mr Bean? in other words, we want you to find in our favor. regardless of whether it is true or false.

Location hidden

#64851 Dec 30, 2013
ericfromchi wrote:
<quoted text>

I love it. You can use the h word but it won't let me use it in reply.

Anyway--no discrimination at your end. You just use the h word.
ha ha ha

What's that?

Following religious mumbo jumbo is futile and dangerous and creates a major setback to the further evolution of consciousness and so be careful about the object of your worship.

What I mean is that one should have healthy role models and not evil perverts like some Babylonian monster called G-d or some barbarian patriarchs like Abraham or Moses who're unfit to tie the shoe laces of say even a fool like Mahatma Gandhi.

Anyway, best regards to you and family.

Since: Dec 13

Mount Prospect, IL

#64852 Dec 30, 2013
Abolish The Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Here a bunch of lawyers guarding a bunch of lawyers, the foxes guarding the hen house.
Show me where that it doesn't work in IL

Location hidden

#64853 Dec 30, 2013
ericfromchi wrote:
<quoted text>

He's licking his wounds--among other things

Nah, Hugh's most probably in a beauty salon getting his entire body waxed in preparation for New Year's eve celebration with his boyfriend.

I guess Frijoles, the braindead Drag Queen, is busy choosing which cheap three-piece suit to wear for the New Year's eve bash to be held in his boyfriend's garage.

ha ha ha

Denver, CO

#64854 Dec 30, 2013
Abolish The Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
And the mi6 was behind most if not all of the bombings in Ireland.
rabbee: more likely all the english, and all the irish were all co-conspirators in this. and it could be, even, a bigger organizational effort than that.

Denver, CO

#64856 Dec 30, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
typo
Please don't QUOTE some bull shit from a barbaric book like the Tanach or from the laughable teachings of a retard like Maimonides.
rabbee: trying to eliminate yourself, as one of those innocent barbaric people here in IT?

Denver, CO

#64858 Dec 30, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Ho Ho Ho!
Stay and visit awhile!
rabbee: Woe Woe Woe! about what?

Location hidden

#64859 Dec 30, 2013
It's 3:43 am, here.

Location hidden

#64860 Dec 30, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Kenya should be condemned for recommending the death rap for gays.
At the same time, where does Kenya derive its moral values from?
Obviously, Kenya derives its moral values from the Tanach.
So, condemn the Tanach in the first place and then go after Kenya.
It's as logical as this.
I hate braindead perverts and demon worshippers.
No - they derive their values from a literalist interpretation of the OT. That is not Torah. That is not what Jews follow. That is what some Christians follow.

I have explained the difference many times. You choose not to listen. All this does is make you sound stupid.

Location hidden

#64861 Dec 30, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
I would submit that Joel doesn't hate Jews and in fact wouldn't even recognize a Jew if one rode in his rickshaw.
He's here because he's desperate for someone, anyone, to acknowledge his ranting a and we're just foolish enough to do it.
That is absolutely true.

Before I bothered to respond to him, years ago, he never bothered to knock Jews.

The thing is, I dont find it foolish. As far as I am concerned he exists for my amusement. Like Hughbe, the homophobe, if he wasnt here we would have to invent him. And as you just pointed it, in a way we have.

Location hidden

#64866 Dec 30, 2013
Later in the evening, I will be going out with a small group of friends for an elaborate 7 course classic French dinner at the swanky Zodiac Grill in the Taj.

Location hidden

#64867 Dec 30, 2013
I need to rest for half an hour and then shower. It's 5 am here.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#64868 Dec 30, 2013
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't tease HughBe.
Abolish The Fed---I like my meat big black and thick and filled with puss

Stef----Don't tease HughBe.

HughBe--- Be assured Stef, there was and is no tease in any sense of the word. I believe that had it been Frijoles, Eric or COR then there would be a tease in one sense. However, many words would have to be omitted from the original sentence i.e. BIG, BLACK and THICK. All others would remain.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#64869 Dec 30, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Hugh and Frijoles are born homosexuals. Hugh appears more masculine than that other gay - the girlish Frijoles. Intellectually both are on the same low level. Both are religious fanatics. Both are impoverished. ha ha ha.
Joel---Intellectually both are on the same low level

Hugh--- Clearly you have grossly underestimated my intelligence.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cliff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Federal law enforcement agencies conduct meth s... Sun A view from me 3
News Luna County enters Joint Powers Agreement for C... Jun 26 Wizard_Not 1
News Luna County Commissioners plan to vote today on... Jun 24 Wizard_Not 1
News Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Jun 23 Tony 619
News Gila Cliff Dwellings National Monument may rais... Jan '15 msgtdon 1
News Community education classes continue in April (Apr '14) Apr '14 Jackie 3
News Bond issue projects assembled (Jan '14) Jan '14 Yvonne 3
More from around the web

Cliff People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Cliff Mortgages