Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 71943 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#63745 Dec 6, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

I thought that coming back from your break you would have told me how it tasted.
Smelling, feeling and tasting semen and being sprayed on the face by ejaculate are your specializations, right, dear Pastor?

(smiles)

Location hidden

#63746 Dec 6, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

You were missed, by me.
Thank you.

Location hidden

#63748 Dec 6, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

1. I am flattered by your compliment.
You're welcome, Mon.

The epithet "dunce" applied to you was frankspeak.

I hope you don't mind.

Wishing you all the very best in life.

Location hidden

#63749 Dec 6, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

2. The sad thing is, he did nor realize that he was talking nonsense.
Fanatics usually talk nonsense.

Eric has a low level of intelligence and is tricky.

Expected.

Sad.

Location hidden

#63750 Dec 6, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

3. Eric has a nodding acquaintance of Maths.
Yes, Eric's level of Math is somewhere on par with the Math skills of a 6th or a 7th Grader. Shame.

I thought tax consultants were way better at number crunching.

Since: Dec 13

Itasca, IL

#63751 Dec 6, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Eric's level of Math is somewhere on par with the Math skills of a 6th or a 7th Grader. Shame.
I thought tax consultants were way better at number crunching.
Please that's "Maths". Don't you know anything?

Location hidden

#63752 Dec 6, 2013
Hugh has a great oomph factor....

(smiles)

Location hidden

#63753 Dec 6, 2013
Who's an oenophile, here? LOL.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#63755 Dec 6, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
We werent discussing what was "better" in the sense you are referring to. All I wanted was honesty regarding the where the fundamental basis of belief in his messiah figure comes from.
Nothing wrong to base your beliefs on faith IMO. Not all religions or modes of worship appeal to everyone - some people need an anthropomorphized human deity to direct their energies to, and some people (like me) don't. I think ultimately it leads you to the same place - the only difference is that in my path I try not disparage other's habits unless provoked, while certain other posters do (in a logically inane attempt to rationalize their habits and path).
That all said, if those certain other posters would just give up their rationalizations and accept faith for what it is, perhaps they would be a better person by not disparaging other's belief systems.
Organized religion is just one huge glass house IMO - with separate apartments - silly to throw stones at your neighbor.
What constitutes provocation?

#63756 Dec 6, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
True what you have said about Jesus.
But, how come satanists, perverts, mass murderers and criminals like the biblical David are anointed as kings?
Think a bit before you post.
Use the little intelligence that you possess in an unbiased and in a rational manner.
Ok?
Too easy. He was anointed king because he was so good at killing Philistines. In general, that is how anyone gets to be a king, barring some moistened bint lobbing a scimitar at you...

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#63758 Dec 6, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
We werent discussing what was "better" in the sense you are referring to. All I wanted was honesty regarding the where the fundamental basis of belief in his messiah figure comes from.
Nothing wrong to base your beliefs on faith IMO. Not all religions or modes of worship appeal to everyone - some people need an anthropomorphized human deity to direct their energies to, and some people (like me) don't. I think ultimately it leads you to the same place - the only difference is that in my path I try not disparage other's habits unless provoked, while certain other posters do (in a logically inane attempt to rationalize their habits and path).
That all said, if those certain other posters would just give up their rationalizations and accept faith for what it is, perhaps they would be a better person by not disparaging other's belief systems.
Organized religion is just one huge glass house IMO - with separate apartments - silly to throw stones at your neighbor.
rabbee: well according to, the context any better. indicates that i do not see any difference, between your faith and his. they both, appear to be untrue in equal opposition.

and the belief of the existence of HaMosheeach, comes from TheTorah. whether it be considered as Noach, Avraham, Moshe, or Adam. with Adam One having the stronger case, of being made in THE-OUR IMAGE And LIKENESS of G-D, than adam's two two... and of course it gets perverted, by fallible men. this is why this world, is so screwed up here in TheTorah again...

and i do not need faith, to know The-Existence of HaShem G-D, or that what they say shall happen shall happen here in TheTorah. that ain't happening the way, this whole world is all lying about it.

since i failed to believe, in G-D that day. because the whole world has failed, to give to their children Only The Uncorrupted Torah as commanded. this world teaches their children, how to fail G-D their own idol not here in TheTorah way.

since G-D said everyone on earth, has become a liar. i have no one else to trust, here in TheTorah again. what am i to do, when G-D takes of for the day of rest again? and i can't even trust, my assigned mate. i mean this world and their grandmother chaooah has already betrayed me, two going on three complete Torot Times.

and leading people away from the right place, will never get you to the right place. and when you get to a fork in the road, your even more forked.

Denver, CO

#63760 Dec 6, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
You live in a rented apartment all these years?
Surprising.
Given your advanced age and single status, I think it would be better to stay put in your rented pad than to make an outright purchase of real estate which would be a waste of money.
Wishing you the very best in life.
rabbee: well i used to live in a house, before the divorce. but house payments are now cheaper than, my apartment rent by quite a bit. plus i am paying for the appreciation, of their property value not mine. so actually it does make sense, to purchase a house. a house payment would be only about half, of what i am paying in rent here near downtown Denver for a one bedroom apartment.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#63761 Dec 6, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
What constitutes provocation?
denigration of my religion.

Denver, CO

#63762 Dec 6, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget to factor in maintenance and repairs. Housing costs can add up fast.
rabbee: well i am quite proficient, in repairs and maintenance. i am also a proficient carpenter, since i did the finishing of two of the houses i once owned. and having worked as a government scientist, at SERI i am quite familiar with inspection of homes and active, passive solar instillations and structural integrity. i also at one time, was a licensed electrician, machinist, and tool and die maker. and quite an accomplished, plumbing, HVAC, apprentice and auto-mechanic.

#63763 Dec 6, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
denigration of my religion.
Works for me.

Denver, CO

#63764 Dec 6, 2013
Tessy wrote:
Mensaje Topix ha salvarme la vida matrimonial
He estado casado por 5 años y mi matrimonio fue genial,
pero hace unos meses nuestro sentimiento romántico Bajaba
todos los días que no había momento romántico entre mí y mi marido.
Tenía miedo de que me estoy perdiendo a mi marido a otra persona,
por lo que busco en internet y vi un post en topix sobre cómo
Dr.Oduduwa trajo una relación perdida por una señorita. Osawe Jennifer
Entré en contacto con el espiritualista que ayudan en la limpieza espiritual y
adivinación de intervenir en mi amor Vida ápice el necesario
limpieza espiritual, todo estaba bien otra vez en mi vida.
DR Oduduwa me encontré con la ayuda de Internet sacarme ápice en 48 horas,
pasión y romántica era de nuevo en nuestra casa, nuestro matrimonio es más fuerte que nunca,
especializada en los ámbitos de amor, dinero, poder, el éxito, la enfermedad, el embarazo,
Matrimonio, Trabajo, Protección, Lotería, Caso de Corte, Suerte. etc
usted puede ponerse en contacto con él en su dirección de correo electrónico dr.oduduwaspellcaster @ gmail.com
rabbee: sorry i do not! speak german.

Location hidden

#63765 Dec 6, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>

Too easy. He was anointed king because he was so good at killing Philistines.
LOL.

This King David of the Tanach was an evil man.

The other patriarchs were no better.

And fools consider these barbarians "men of divine revelations".

I can imagine the kind of degraded inborn instincts they passed on to their future generations.

Location hidden

#63767 Dec 6, 2013
Aside from the noble Buddha - despite being ignorant and deluded as he was in many ways - no other scriptural personality qualifies for prophethood. The rest who people label "prophets" were rogues - either mass murderers, satanists, diabolical sorcerers, megalomaniacs, fanatics, thieves and/or sex perverts.

Location hidden

#63768 Dec 6, 2013
ericfromchi wrote:
<quoted text>

Please that's "Maths". Don't you know anything?
Really?

Don't make me laugh at your stupidity.

I have no problem if you're content being a dunce in Math and in logical thinking.

Above all be a good human being and shed your fanaticism and tribalism.

Improve. Fast.

Location hidden

#63769 Dec 6, 2013
RAGAS & MANTRAS:

In Indian classical music that has no peer in the world of music, a raga (pronunciation - raag) is a musical piece with the words and music composed in such a way that they mimic the natural rhythms of the human nervous system or of any natural phenomenon like rain, fire, sadness, happiness, peace, thunder, etc. If rendered in its pure form, the raga can evoke the natural rhythms of the said subject. Ordinary human beings make a mess when they attempt to compose a raga. Only a rishi or a sage who's in tune with the natural rhythms can compose a raga. Similarly, a mantra is a natural sound that mimics the natural rhythms of a specified plane/state of consciousness.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cliff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Federal law enforcement agencies conduct meth s... Aug 1 dmac2030 4
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Jul 29 Thumper 47
News Yankie Street whitewater Jul 13 Msgtdon 1
News Luna County enters Joint Powers Agreement for C... Jul 8 American Citizen 4
News Luna County Commissioners plan to vote today on... Jun '15 Wizard_Not 1
News Gila Cliff Dwellings National Monument may rais... (Jan '15) Jan '15 msgtdon 1
News Community education classes continue in April (Apr '14) Apr '14 Jackie 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cliff Mortgages