Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72097 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#50910 Apr 18, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
What claim are you talking about?
Who allegedly made the claim?
Please identify by post number the above.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Are YOU senile?

Are you unable to follow the conversation that YOU are a part of?

Explain what the hell you have been talking about on the recent most posts. After which I shall tell you what WE were discussing.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#50911 Apr 18, 2013
Eric, thoughts went ahead of my typing skills which are not the fastest. Too many secretaries/ admin. assistants.

Correction: Explain what the hell you have been talking about in your most recent posts.
Eric

La Grange Park, IL

#50912 Apr 18, 2013
HughBe wrote:
Eric, thoughts went ahead of my typing skills which are not the fastest. Too many secretaries/ admin. assistants.
Correction: Explain what the hell you have been talking about in your most recent posts.
You are the one who is all over the place.

You said there were claims made that are false.

I don't remember making any claims other than that there are violent racial incidents in Brazil. Then there is your allegations concerning mixed race in Brazil was more prevalent than in Israel.

Concerning the last allegation I mentioned the recent research on the subject that YOU asked to read the article and I told you to read the research instead.

Then you said that the claims were false. What claims are you talking about. That there are violent episodes in Brazil. Or that there is more racial mixing in Brazil. Those are the only 2 allegations that were made.

I mentioned the research, but never gave what the results were. I only asked if you had read the research. You said you refused to read the research because you already made up your mind that the claims were false.

What claims.

When you refused to read the research, I said you did so because you were prejudiced and biased; i.e., that you had already made up your mind therefore you didn't need to read any research. Sounds like you "prejudged" {prejudiced} and were biased.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#50913 Apr 18, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one who is all over the place.
You said there were claims made that are false.
I don't remember making any claims other than that there are violent racial incidents in Brazil. Then there is your allegations concerning mixed race in Brazil was more prevalent than in Israel.
Concerning the last allegation I mentioned the recent research on the subject that YOU asked to read the article and I told you to read the research instead.
Then you said that the claims were false. What claims are you talking about. That there are violent episodes in Brazil. Or that there is more racial mixing in Brazil. Those are the only 2 allegations that were made.
I mentioned the research, but never gave what the results were. I only asked if you had read the research. You said you refused to read the research because you already made up your mind that the claims were false.
What claims.
When you refused to read the research, I said you did so because you were prejudiced and biased; i.e., that you had already made up your mind therefore you didn't need to read any research. Sounds like you "prejudged" {prejudiced} and were biased.
I challenge you to quote my words that spoke of CLAIMS.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#50914 Apr 18, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one who is all over the place.
You said there were claims made that are false.
I don't remember making any claims other than that there are violent racial incidents in Brazil. Then there is your allegations concerning mixed race in Brazil was more prevalent than in Israel.
Concerning the last allegation I mentioned the recent research on the subject that YOU asked to read the article and I told you to read the research instead.
Then you said that the claims were false. What claims are you talking about. That there are violent episodes in Brazil. Or that there is more racial mixing in Brazil. Those are the only 2 allegations that were made.
I mentioned the research, but never gave what the results were. I only asked if you had read the research. You said you refused to read the research because you already made up your mind that the claims were false.
What claims.
When you refused to read the research, I said you did so because you were prejudiced and biased; i.e., that you had already made up your mind therefore you didn't need to read any research. Sounds like you "prejudged" {prejudiced} and were biased.
Cite my allegation. Support "Then there is your allegations concerning mixed race in Brazil was more prevalent than in Israel."
Eric

La Grange Park, IL

#50915 Apr 18, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Cite my allegation. Support "Then there is your allegations concerning mixed race in Brazil was more prevalent than in Israel."
"I KNOW of a FACT that there is far greater mixing and intermarriage between RACES in Brazil than Israel."
Eric

La Grange Park, IL

#50916 Apr 18, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I challenge you to quote my words that spoke of CLAIMS.
"Besides, the issue has NOT changed and I still KNOW that the claim is and was FALSE."
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#50917 Apr 18, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
"I KNOW of a FACT that there is far greater mixing and intermarriage between RACES in Brazil than Israel."
Eric---Then there is your allegations concerning mixed race in Brazil was more prevalent than in Israel."

HughBe---I KNOW of a FACT that there is far greater mixing and intermarriage between RACES in Brazil than Israel.

I see ONE FACTUAL assertion and not your ALLEGATIONS. Are you uncomfortable with this TRUTH as you are with most other TRUTHS?

Prove me wrong, Eric.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#50918 Apr 18, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
"Besides, the issue has NOT changed and I still KNOW that the claim is and was FALSE."
Eric---I don't remember making any claims

HughBe---I challenge you to quote my words that spoke of CLAIMS.

Eric quoting me--Besides, the issue has NOT changed and I still KNOW that the CLAIM is and was FALSE.

HughBe--- where I live there is a difference between a claim and claimS. YOU spoke of claims my words spoke of CLAIM. You FAILED, again.

Get it?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#50919 Apr 18, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one who is all over the place.
You said there were claims made that are false.
I don't remember making any claims other than that there are violent racial incidents in Brazil. Then there is your allegations concerning mixed race in Brazil was more prevalent than in Israel.
Concerning the last allegation I mentioned the recent research on the subject that YOU asked to read the article and I told you to read the research instead.
Then you said that the claims were false. What claims are you talking about. That there are violent episodes in Brazil. Or that there is more racial mixing in Brazil. Those are the only 2 allegations that were made.
I mentioned the research, but never gave what the results were. I only asked if you had read the research. You said you refused to read the research because you already made up your mind that the claims were false.
What claims.
When you refused to read the research, I said you did so because you were prejudiced and biased; i.e., that you had already made up your mind therefore you didn't need to read any research. Sounds like you "prejudged" {prejudiced} and were biased.
Eric---I don't remember making any claims other than that there are violent racial incidents in Brazil.

HughBe--- Factually, you are having a challenge when it comes to understanding English. Both the language and its keep going over your head.
Eric

La Grange Park, IL

#50920 Apr 18, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Eric---I don't remember making any claims
HughBe---I challenge you to quote my words that spoke of CLAIMS.
Eric quoting me--Besides, the issue has NOT changed and I still KNOW that the CLAIM is and was FALSE.
HughBe--- where I live there is a difference between a claim and claimS. YOU spoke of claims my words spoke of CLAIM. You FAILED, again.
Get it?
But, Hugh, what was the false CLAIM that was made? You said a False Claim was made. What was it. Who made it. You are the only one who made a claim regarding mixing of the races. I didn't. I didn't say you were wrong. I didn't say you were right. I asked if you read the current research.

My claims regarded violence against Blacks in Brazil. Frijoles claim was against the lack of civil rights of indigenous people in Brazil.

So, Hugh, what was the false claim and who made it.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#50921 Apr 18, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
But, Hugh, what was the false CLAIM that was made? You said a False Claim was made. What was it. Who made it. You are the only one who made a claim regarding mixing of the races. I didn't. I didn't say you were wrong. I didn't say you were right. I asked if you read the current research.
My claims regarded violence against Blacks in Brazil. Frijoles claim was against the lack of civil rights of indigenous people in Brazil.
So, Hugh, what was the false claim and who made it.
Eric---So, Hugh, what was the false claim and who made it.

Hugh--- poor Eric, I shall help you but please take your time and read with understanding.

Post 50898

Eric---The Brazilian person to whom we were speaking insisted that there were no cases of discrimination and discriminatory violence in Brazil......if you would have read the research like I asked you too, you would know that your statement is absolutely false

Hugh--- I don't have to read the research I KNOW that such an assertion is FALSE.

1. Do you understand the context of my reply above?

2. Do you understand the substance of my reply? explain it.

3. Do you understand that I spoke of false ASSERTION and it was in relation to what the BRAZILIAN poster claimed?
Eric

La Grange Park, IL

#50922 Apr 18, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Eric---So, Hugh, what was the false claim and who made it.
Hugh--- poor Eric, I shall help you but please take your time and read with understanding.
Post 50898
Eric---The Brazilian person to whom we were speaking insisted that there were no cases of discrimination and discriminatory violence in Brazil......if you would have read the research like I asked you too, you would know that your statement is absolutely false
Hugh--- I don't have to read the research I KNOW that such an assertion is FALSE.
1. Do you understand the context of my reply above?
2. Do you understand the substance of my reply? explain it.
3. Do you understand that I spoke of false ASSERTION and it was in relation to what the BRAZILIAN poster claimed?
50898 is your hacking of what I said previously.

The research, that YOU asked about but were too lazy to read because you KNOW the answer did the following:

It tested whether Jews were a homogeneous protected society as routinely believed or whether the Jews were like other peoples, cultures and religions that were made up of many races intermingled and intermarried. It found out that the latter was true. Empirical study. Available on the internet. Therefore, the Jewish population of Israel is a mixture of many races intermingled and intermarried.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#50923 Apr 18, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
50898 is your hacking of what I said previously.
The research, that YOU asked about but were too lazy to read because you KNOW the answer did the following:
It tested whether Jews were a homogeneous protected society as routinely believed or whether the Jews were like other peoples, cultures and religions that were made up of many races intermingled and intermarried. It found out that the latter was true. Empirical study. Available on the internet. Therefore, the Jewish population of Israel is a mixture of many races intermingled and intermarried.
Take your medication, I DID NOT ask YOU about any RESEARCH. STOP your LYING.

I responded to the claim of the Brazilian. I said I did NOT need to read the research as I am aware that the claim was false.

Go rest.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#50924 Apr 18, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
50898 is your hacking of what I said previously.
The research, that YOU asked about but were too lazy to read because you KNOW the answer did the following:
It tested whether Jews were a homogeneous protected society as routinely believed or whether the Jews were like other peoples, cultures and religions that were made up of many races intermingled and intermarried. It found out that the latter was true. Empirical study. Available on the internet. Therefore, the Jewish population of Israel is a mixture of many races intermingled and intermarried.
Focus, and address just what follows.

Eric---The Brazilian person to whom we were speaking insisted that there were no cases of discrimination and discriminatory violence in Brazil......if you would have read the research like I asked you too, you would know that your statement is absolutely false

Hugh--- I don't have to read the research I KNOW that such an assertion is FALSE.

1. Do you understand the context of my reply above?

2. Do you understand the substance of my reply? explain it.

3. Based your words above what was the research about.

Eric---if you would have read the research like I asked you

HughBe--- Did YOU ask me to read the research?

If so explain YOUR words, "research, that YOU asked about" and quote my words.
Eric

La Grange Park, IL

#50925 Apr 18, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your medication, I DID NOT ask YOU about any RESEARCH. STOP your LYING.
No, you asked about the article. I told you to read the research. Did you read either?
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I responded to the claim of the Brazilian. I said I did NOT need to read the research as I am aware that the claim was false.
Go rest.
You can't keep your train of thought on the tracks.

Now you are talking about the claim of the Brazilian. Which claim was that? Remember you stated that "I KNOW of a FACT that there is far greater mixing and intermarriage between RACES in Brazil than Israel." What did the Brazilian say on that topic?

Here is your whole post:

Mariana DM 1989 wrote:
<quoted text>
without any cases, that all means nothing and must be taken with a pinch of salt. Still it does not prove that there is racism as there is in Israel. you won't find any cases. wheras i can find you thousands of cases of racist incidents in israel.
read this article
http://www.haaretz.com/blogs/jerusalem-vivend ...

And you said:

I KNOW of a FACT that there is far greater mixing and intermarriage between RACES in Brazil than Israel. In fact, only a FOOL or an EVIL person would seek to compare the two countries in that regard.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#50926 Apr 18, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you asked about the article. I told you to read the research. Did you read either?
<quoted text>
You can't keep your train of thought on the tracks.
Now you are talking about the claim of the Brazilian. Which claim was that? Remember you stated that "I KNOW of a FACT that there is far greater mixing and intermarriage between RACES in Brazil than Israel." What did the Brazilian say on that topic?
Here is your whole post:
Mariana DM 1989 wrote:
<quoted text>
without any cases, that all means nothing and must be taken with a pinch of salt. Still it does not prove that there is racism as there is in Israel. you won't find any cases. wheras i can find you thousands of cases of racist incidents in israel.
read this article
http://www.haaretz.com/blogs/jerusalem-vivend ...
And you said:
I KNOW of a FACT that there is far greater mixing and intermarriage between RACES in Brazil than Israel. In fact, only a FOOL or an EVIL person would seek to compare the two countries in that regard.
Eric---you asked about the article.

HughBe--- One of the tools of your art of deception is to FALSELY attribute words to others. It shall not work here. You are just a LIAR. Prove to ALL that I am lying.

Quote my words that support your LIE. If you don't we shall go no further.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#50927 Apr 18, 2013
Eric, the LIAR---if you would have read the research like I ASKED you...

HughBe--- I don't have to read the research

Eric, the LIAR---you asked about the article.

HughBe--- I asked about the article and yet I clearly said I don't have to read it.

Why does this Judahite seek to insult the intelligence of his betters?
Eric

La Grange Park, IL

#50928 Apr 18, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Eric---you asked about the article.
HughBe--- One of the tools of your art of deception is to FALSELY attribute words to others. It shall not work here. You are just a LIAR. Prove to ALL that I am lying.
Quote my words that support your LIE. If you don't we shall go no further.
actually going no further would be ok with me because you are the one who gets abusive when you are shown that you are wrong. I don't use the word liar. I don't split hairs concerning singular and plural.
----------

HughBe
Kingston, Jamaica
#93 Wednesday Apr 10

It is a pity that the story is no longer in the system i.e. available.
----------

If that's not asking about the article, I don't know what is.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#50929 Apr 19, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
My guess would be the same thing that you would say about the mistakes, discrepancies and mistakes in the Koran....
that glass house - throwing stones thing again
The mistakes people allege in Quran are no mistakes. They are different from OT or NT books, but on these occasions, the mere authenticity of older scriptures come into question.

The "defects" in Quran are only from our assumptions, while those in OT and NT books are real and hard to explain.

And we see apologies like "Copying error" or Variant Readings and Errata etc. added in footnotes, to common readers they do not mean much, but to a scholar they carry lots of meanings.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cliff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DA Francesca Estevez back in court for hearing 19 hr Dontgiveafuc 5
News Yes, Denny's is coming (Jun '16) Jun 10 Kenw 2
Silver City Tourist Experience Jun 10 Kenw 2
News Supreme Court strikes a blow for fairness - Rui... (Aug '08) Jun 9 BROKEN 22
does anybody have work trade on a farm? in exc... May 31 jane watson123 1
News Santa Clara Police Officer Arrested (Feb '12) Apr '18 Wagonburner 17
News Gila Cliff Dwellings National Monument may rais... (Jan '15) Jan '15 msgtdon 1

Cliff Jobs

Personal Finance

Cliff Mortgages