Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Comments (Page 2,273)

Showing posts 45,441 - 45,460 of65,597
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

HughBe wrote:
Susan B, by esteeming your own BS above the words of God YOU are guilty of IDOLATRY.
Put it this way, you have elevated your thoughts ABOVE God's.
The scripture says, "my thoughts are higher than your thoughts and my ways than your ways". You don't understand what an idol is. It is worship of something represented or physical.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: hold on thar, little susie. if HaShem kicked everyone, out of Ysrael for not being to to HIM. there would not be, any one there today.
These practices normally go on for hundreds of years and history repeats itself. By the way, I'm not a child, I'm almost 52 years old, the same age as Mr. Obama. All of Israel will be driven out of the land, it is polluted by all of them. Jews, Christians, and Muslims.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>These practices normally go on for hundreds of years and history repeats itself. By the way, I'm not a child, I'm almost 52 years old, the same age as Mr. Obama. All of Israel will be driven out of the land, it is polluted by all of them. Jews, Christians, and Muslims.
rabbee: ok so you are 52 years old, and have a child psychiatrist who thiks he's eleeyahoo??? and relating your age, to obama is not a compliment. well i believe G-D has other plans, for the smaratans, teeshbeets, and the evareem. and you know that since, G-D Commanded the ingathering to beguin. at the time of our arrival, you know HaShem has and ace up HIS Sleeve. and i am kind of hoping, i am not that ace. and i do not need to be, told about repetition. every 6818 years, i am here in TheTorah like precision clockwork. exact same time, exact same place, exact same adam.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>The scripture says, "my thoughts are higher than your thoughts and my ways than your ways". You don't understand what an idol is. It is worship of something represented or physical.
SB---You don't understand what an IDOL is.

HughBe---Your limited understanding of the word IDOL is noted.

Let me share a DICTIONARY definition. Idol=a person who is revered(meaning having a lot or RESPECT for), admired, or highly loved.

Now, putting it in context, it is clear to even the BLIND that if an Authority says one thing and an individual says the opposite then such an individual has greater RESPECT for his or her own view than for the view of the AUTHORITY. In fact such a position can be taken to mean that there is no RESPECT for the Authority.

Now God says one thing and YOU say the opposite. In other words you do not REVERE what God says. Instead YOU have elevated your own views above His. In essence you have magnified yourself ABOVE God.

If YOU have elevated your views above God then you must be a god/idol and your master is yourself.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus, along with his God (Satan) is my nemesis. Both have been reincarnated and Jesus (Bill) used to be a friend of mine, he is actually called the "reincarnation of an idol" in the oral tradition Jesus is Satans agent to encourage them to sin by promising them life. Jesus s foretold in the OT as the idol of Israel.
So you have taken the role of Satan?

Do you think you will be able to beat the forces of truth by your extremist behaviour?

Are you Jewish by any chance?

I think you are one of the leading general in the armies of Anti Christ arranged in rows to fight against the army of Mehdi and Jesus!!

There is still time to turn back and change your attitude!!

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think you will be able to beat the forces of truth by your extremist behaviour?
I think you are one of the leading general in the armies of Anti Christ arranged in rows to fight against the army of Mehdi and Jesus!!
Nope, not one of ours

Why would you even ask that question? cant you read?
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
SB---You don't understand what an IDOL is.
HughBe---Your limited understanding of the word IDOL is noted.
Let me share a DICTIONARY definition. Idol=a person who is revered(meaning having a lot or RESPECT for), admired, or highly loved.
Now, putting it in context, it is clear to even the BLIND that if an Authority says one thing and an individual says the opposite then such an individual has greater RESPECT for his or her own view than for the view of the AUTHORITY. In fact such a position can be taken to mean that there is no RESPECT for the Authority.
Now God says one thing and YOU say the opposite. In other words you do not REVERE what God says. Instead YOU have elevated your own views above His. In essence you have magnified yourself ABOVE God.
If YOU have elevated your views above God then you must be a god/idol and your master is yourself.
"you have magnified your word above all your name" There's a second definition of "idol". An image of a god, used as an object or instrument of worship, or any heathen deity.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Your acceptance of Jesus as the messiah is why I'm not a muslim and Satan will be put away forever even in the Christian tradition. Adam is satan and Jesus is his messiah who you call antichrist. He is the leader of he forces of darkness and I say the same thing to you, there's still time to turn back and change.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text> Your acceptance of Jesus as the messiah is why I'm not a muslim and Satan will be put away forever even in the Christian tradition. Adam is satan and Jesus is his messiah who you call antichrist. He is the leader of he forces of darkness and I say the same thing to you, there's still time to turn back and change.
rabbee: you only think you know, what you are talking about. and Adam and the alleged fake name jesus, are the same person.

and in case you have not noticed, i have no followers of the forces of darkness. because i have constantly, rejected all of you as my or true followers of HaShem G-D.

as far as G-D and i are concerned, you are all at minimum athiests of the fist kind. and i have learned more from G-D, in OurThree visits. than this whole world has learned in the last 5773 man years.

and whether you believe, G-D is going to put me and the woman in charge for the last day is irrelevant. since G-D is still going to do, what G-D always does here in This Same Again Story of ThePhysical Creation. G-D does not change, this story of the creation to this world. and you are all, deluding yourselves that G-D is no longer giving TheTorah here in IT.

all this whole world has done again, is decieve them-selves you are not all here in TheStory from G-D. this world does not happen, the way any of you say. it all happens, TheWay HaShem G-D says. and G-D is very, very, very, angry at this whole world again. for not even considering being here in TheTorah from HIM. because your all idolators, of other pretend true not here in TheTorah experts.

and TheG-D of Only TheTorah, is not about to bow. to any of your, new not here in TheTorah testament demands. G-D is not going to change this story, to suit your ever insane mental convience
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text> Your acceptance of Jesus as the messiah is why I'm not a muslim and Satan will be put away forever even in the Christian tradition. Adam is satan and Jesus is his messiah who you call antichrist. He is the leader of he forces of darkness and I say the same thing to you, there's still time to turn back and change.
I am unable to see why you are so opposed to Jesus. Are you Jew by any chance?

Jesus never said or did anything which is against the Laws and the prophets.

It were his followers, who under the influence of St. Paul said those horrendous things.

Why can't you be like Muslims, while we believe in Jesus, we reject innovations of Paul?

This hatred for Jesus, will lead you no where. Just not to believe in Jesus, you have equated him with Satan?

You should be ashamed of yourself, that is what I call Extremism of the Highest order.
JOEL

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Symbolism , beliefs, mentation, religious ceremonies, observance of festivals, community feelings, veneration of prophets and scripture worship of anthropopathic beings each calling itself God or G-d and the like are aspects of idolatry. Form and formlessness are embodiments of symbolism. The causal mechanism of form and formlessness exceeds both of these and is a projection of the absolute - the unified field of consciousness-energy.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>"you have magnified your word above all your name" There's a second definition of "idol". An image of a god, used as an object or instrument of worship, or any heathen deity.
SusanB---The topic is about messianic Jews in Israel. As far as I'm CONCERNED they should all be driven out and banned. They are NOT Jewish anymore, they are Christian and that is idolatry

HughBe----I want you to compare the opinion that you promote ABOVE the words of God Almighty, BELOW.

Jeremiah 7:12 "But go ye now unto my place which was in Shiloh, where I set my name at the first, and see what I did to it for the WICKEDNESS of MY people ISRAEL."

Note very well Susan B, "WICKEDNESS of MY people ISRAEL"

God Almighty called them ISRAEL even though they were indulging in WICKEDNESS.

Get it so far?

What is this WICKEDNESS?

Answer is, IDOLATRY. So, God Almighty called them "MY people ISRAEL" even though they were practising IDOLATRY.

So my question is, who are YOU to say otherwise?

How DARE you or anyone else to ESTEEM yourself or himself ABOVE God Almighty, via opinions.

Are those who do such things MIGHTIER than God?

Why do YOU revere or RESPECT your opinion ABOVE God's?

Here is the proof of the IDOLATRY at Shiloh.

Judges 18:30-31 read with UNDERSTANDING.

"And the children of Dan set up the graven image: and Jonathan, the son of Gershom, the son of Manasseh, he and his sons were priests to the tribe of Dan until the day of the captivity of the land.

And they set them up Micah's graven image, which he made, all the time that the house of God was in ShILOH."

JOEL

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Matter without mass and mass sans matter are unimagineable. The two are the obverse and reverse aspects of a single source - energy. LOL.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>The scripture says, "my thoughts are higher than your thoughts and my ways than your ways". You don't understand what an idol is. It is worship of something represented or physical.
Bonus text-- "And the children of Israel did evil in the sight of the Lord, and served Baalim:"

Note, CHILDREN of ISRAEL and NOTE the issue of IDOLATRY.

God says to the Pharoahs, let MY people/ISRAEL go so that they may serve me.

FREEEEEDOM
JOEL

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

The worship of an anthropopathic being or a mangod is idolatry.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

JOEL wrote:
Matter without mass and mass sans matter are unimagineable. The two are the obverse and reverse aspects of a single source - energy. LOL.
greetings dear.

later
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

And the children of Israel did evil in the sight of the Lord, and served Baalim:

Judges 2:11

They are called ISRAEL even when they practised IDOLATRY.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

JOEL wrote:
Oh, it is not idolatry if the god is FORMLESS. I see.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

JOEL wrote:
Say the idolater that until few months ago was worshipping his supra master.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I am unable to see why you are so opposed to Jesus. Are you Jew by any chance?
Jesus never said or did anything which is against the Laws and the prophets.
It were his followers, who under the influence of St. Paul said those horrendous things.
Why can't you be like Muslims, while we believe in Jesus, we reject innovations of Paul?
This hatred for Jesus, will lead you no where. Just not to believe in Jesus, you have equated him with Satan?
You should be ashamed of yourself, that is what I call Extremism of the Highest order.
Jesus is the second or seed of Adam. Gen. 3:15 "I will put enmity between you and the woman and between your seed and her seed" The real Messiah will be the second or seed of Eve. Enmity means hostility or hatred. Jesus has been reincarnated and I know who he is.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 45,441 - 45,460 of65,597
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cliff Discussions

Search the Cliff Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NM Republican Martinez claims NM governor's seat (Nov '10) Wed Relaxing 231
Community education classes continue in April Apr 22 Jackie 3
No charges yet in deadly shooting (May '11) Apr 17 Silver 11
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Apr 17 Silver 43
New Mexico to receive new veterans cemeteries Apr 16 all well 1
Silver City-Grant County TEA Party Patriots hos... Apr 5 Jackie 1
Santa Clara Police Officer Arrested (Feb '12) Apr 4 Peon 16
•••

High Wind Watch for Grant County was issued at April 24 at 3:31PM MDT