Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Comments (Page 2,258)

Showing posts 45,141 - 45,160 of65,185
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

(smiles smiles smiles)
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

JOEL wrote:
DEAR HUGH,
Please remember that Papa (Frijoles) has produced me. Had his sperm not played the role of the fertilizing agent then I wouldn't have been born. And, he's produced a fine son (me). So, stop accusing him of luring young boys for sexual games et al. That's more up your alley along with visiting public loos to glimpse exposed bamboos, right?
My dear Joe, it is a bit frightening to learn that you are a spawn of Papa. As for the rest of your post one word pops into my mind i.e. WRONG!!!

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
My dear Joe, it is a bit frightening to learn that you are a spawn of Papa. As for the rest of your post one word pops into my mind i.e. WRONG!!!
You think YOU were frightened to learn of this....
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

My dear Joe, it is a bit frightening to learn that you are a spawn of Papa.
Yes, a eunuch would get frightened to learn about such a natural relationship.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
At what Eh are sulfates reduced?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

At what Eh are sulfates reduced?
This is a cram question and is not one that's based on reasoning or on an understanding of concepts.

Please refer to the redox potential table or use the mathematical equations that I gave you a few weeks ago to calculate the same.

I am in too bubbly a mood to discuss chem now.

I'll explain the mathematical concepts in a semantic way some other time.

Please understand, dear Papa.

I'm off to the classy Thai Pavilion in the Taj Vivanta to gorge on delicious food and to meet friends and to have fun.

Are you aware of the fact that when I am down and out I at times imagine you patting my head to calm me down.

It works most of the times because of my deep attachment to you.

Thank you.

Later.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

http://www.scribd.com/doc/75606978

The madness that was Iraq War, listen from the Horse' Mouth Now Part-0 (Introduction by MUQ)

A. Hindsight:

They say Hindsight is a very good thing; it sobers us and enables us to learn from our mistakes and find out "hidden defects" in our plans and strategies.

In many cases, Hindsight helps us to find out defects in our method of analysis and understanding a problem.

But there are actions, about which no Hindsight is needed that they are bound to fail.

USA's invasion of Iraq in 2003 was such an event, in which almost "every reasonable person and analyst" warned against the dangers of such an adventure.

B. Case for Iraq Invasion:

The first charge against Saddam Husain' regime was that it possessed WMD of Chemical and Biological nature and it was in advance stage of getting Nuclear and Missile technology, It was "so thin" that no body could actually believe it.

The second charge that Iraqi regime was a "real threat" to US and its allies was also very thin.

UN and its inspectors were combing Iraq for past 7 years and discovered no WMD of any kind.

But US warmongers "charged" those honest UN investigators and inspectors of being like "lay preacher" they lack experience and high headedness needed to pinpoint and locate these WMD s.

But the same USA was forced to swallow their own words when they were unable to find any WMD s there despite their extensive search!!

The third charge that Saddam was having link with Al Qaeda, was also a trumped up charge with no proof.

After failure to discover either WMD or link with Al Qaeda, they changed their tune and said that "one benefit" of Invasion to bring Real Democracy to Iraq and turn it into "Model Moderate Secular Arab State".

That claim also backfired and ruling Iraqi regime is neither democratic nor secular nor friend of USA in any way in short term or long term.

D. Warnings ignored:

All these "conclusions" were "known" to many people and they tried to "warn" Warmonger Lobby in USA in any way possible.

Protest marches were held in almost every Western Country. UNO refused to give sanction for invasion,

But GWB the Great and Tony Blair "the poodle" were so "charged up" that they wanted invasion of Iraq "at any cost".. It would have been best if both these "stalwarts" were flying the "first planes" that bombarded Iraq!!

What happened after USA "won the war" and removed Saddam from Power is now known to every one and now after ten years of invasion, a report has been published, listing the cost of Iraqi war and what it accomplished.

The conclusion is simple, the invasion did not meet any of its goals and targets, any advantages were more than compensated by the disadvantages. It was a failure militarily, politically, morally, and strategically
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

E. Can any action be taken against those responsible?

This is "beauty" of democracy, that we cannot take any action for those who are responsible for causing so much damage to US and UK in terms of money, human suffering and military and civilian death.

This is dark spot on the whole democratic system especially re-election of GWB the Great and Tony Blair, by voters "after knowing" their mistakes and "fabrication of evidence"

Both "main culprits" of Iraq Invasion GWB the Great / Dick Cheney and Tony Blair are enjoying official retirement at the cost of tax payers, instead of being tried and convicted on the charges of causing so much manpower and monetary losses to their countries and causing so much human pain and suffering.

F. Was Iraqi invasion a total failure?:

Can any one think that GWB the Great, Tony Blair and Think Tank in both countries who "sanctioned" the invasion were "not aware" of the "thinness" of their evidence and dangers of aftereffects?

No sane person would agree to that they went "headlong" without analyzing what they would do if they "failed to recover WMD"?

Iraqi operation had a "hidden agenda" and that had nothing to do with either WMD or Al Qaeda or even Saddam!!

a. Iraq's Sunni regime was becoming a threat to Isreal in short and long run. So the aim was to "curtail" the power of Sunnis in the area and encourage Shia power in the region.

b. Real enemies of Isreal are Sunnis all over the world. By targeting Sunni nations of Afghanistan, Yemen, Somalia, Libya, Pakistan they want to shift the balance in favor of Shia people. Because actually there is no problem between Shia and Isreal!! Neither Iran will attack Israel nor Israel will attack Iran or any other Shia country!!

This was the hidden agenda and Iraqi invasion met 100 % of its "hidden agenda".

This was from my side, now I leave people to "enjoy" the "self criticism" done by the authors on the Iraqi invasion of 2003.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

MUQ wrote:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/7560 6978
The madness that was Iraq War, listen from the Horse' Mouth Now Part-0 (Introduction by MUQ)
A. Hindsight:
They say Hindsight is a very good thing; it sobers us and enables us to learn from our mistakes and find out "hidden defects" in our plans and strategies.
In many cases, Hindsight helps us to find out defects in our method of analysis and understanding a problem.
But there are actions, about which no Hindsight is needed that they are bound to fail.
USA's invasion of Iraq in 2003 was such an event, in which almost "every reasonable person and analyst" warned against the dangers of such an adventure.
B. Case for Iraq Invasion:
The first charge against Saddam Husain' regime was that it possessed WMD of Chemical and Biological nature and it was in advance stage of getting Nuclear and Missile technology, It was "so thin" that no body could actually believe it.
The second charge that Iraqi regime was a "real threat" to US and its allies was also very thin.
UN and its inspectors were combing Iraq for past 7 years and discovered no WMD of any kind.
But US warmongers "charged" those honest UN investigators and inspectors of being like "lay preacher" they lack experience and high headedness needed to pinpoint and locate these WMD s.
But the same USA was forced to swallow their own words when they were unable to find any WMD s there despite their extensive search!!
The third charge that Saddam was having link with Al Qaeda, was also a trumped up charge with no proof.
After failure to discover either WMD or link with Al Qaeda, they changed their tune and said that "one benefit" of Invasion to bring Real Democracy to Iraq and turn it into "Model Moderate Secular Arab State".
That claim also backfired and ruling Iraqi regime is neither democratic nor secular nor friend of USA in any way in short term or long term.
D. Warnings ignored:
All these "conclusions" were "known" to many people and they tried to "warn" Warmonger Lobby in USA in any way possible.
Protest marches were held in almost every Western Country. UNO refused to give sanction for invasion,
But GWB the Great and Tony Blair "the poodle" were so "charged up" that they wanted invasion of Iraq "at any cost".. It would have been best if both these "stalwarts" were flying the "first planes" that bombarded Iraq!!
What happened after USA "won the war" and removed Saddam from Power is now known to every one and now after ten years of invasion, a report has been published, listing the cost of Iraqi war and what it accomplished.
The conclusion is simple, the invasion did not meet any of its goals and targets, any advantages were more than compensated by the disadvantages. It was a failure militarily, politically, morally, and strategically
rabbee: hey is it our fault, that Iraq used up all the wmd we sold to them in the war. and only thought, they still had some of them. man you know nothing, about G-D'S justice here on earth. if G-D says to attack Iraq, then we attack it, with the best excuses available. without involving the truth of G-D, made us do it. and we already knew what we, had sold to them. and the liars just did not conceive, they were not still some there. but never the less, it's still G-D'S justice the world still does not understand.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

MUQ wrote:
E. Can any action be taken against those responsible?
This is "beauty" of democracy, that we cannot take any action for those who are responsible for causing so much damage to US and UK in terms of money, human suffering and military and civilian death.
This is dark spot on the whole democratic system especially re-election of GWB the Great and Tony Blair, by voters "after knowing" their mistakes and "fabrication of evidence"
Both "main culprits" of Iraq Invasion GWB the Great / Dick Cheney and Tony Blair are enjoying official retirement at the cost of tax payers, instead of being tried and convicted on the charges of causing so much manpower and monetary losses to their countries and causing so much human pain and suffering.
F. Was Iraqi invasion a total failure?:
Can any one think that GWB the Great, Tony Blair and Think Tank in both countries who "sanctioned" the invasion were "not aware" of the "thinness" of their evidence and dangers of aftereffects?
No sane person would agree to that they went "headlong" without analyzing what they would do if they "failed to recover WMD"?
Iraqi operation had a "hidden agenda" and that had nothing to do with either WMD or Al Qaeda or even Saddam!!
a. Iraq's Sunni regime was becoming a threat to Isreal in short and long run. So the aim was to "curtail" the power of Sunnis in the area and encourage Shia power in the region.
b. Real enemies of Isreal are Sunnis all over the world. By targeting Sunni nations of Afghanistan, Yemen, Somalia, Libya, Pakistan they want to shift the balance in favor of Shia people. Because actually there is no problem between Shia and Isreal!! Neither Iran will attack Israel nor Israel will attack Iran or any other Shia country!!
This was the hidden agenda and Iraqi invasion met 100 % of its "hidden agenda".
This was from my side, now I leave people to "enjoy" the "self criticism" done by the authors on the Iraqi invasion of 2003.
rabbee: i am sorry but when G-D, commands something to happen. it is no longer, a democracy. and your approval, is not required.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a cram question and is not one that's based on reasoning or on an understanding of concepts.
Please refer to the redox potential table or use the mathematical equations that I gave you a few weeks ago to calculate the same.
I am in too bubbly a mood to discuss chem now.
I'll explain the mathematical concepts in a semantic way some other time.
Please understand, dear Papa.
I'm off to the classy Thai Pavilion in the Taj Vivanta to gorge on delicious food and to meet friends and to have fun.
Are you aware of the fact that when I am down and out I at times imagine you patting my head to calm me down.
It works most of the times because of my deep attachment to you.
Thank you.
Later.
beyond weird
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

beyond weird.
What?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe ---My dear Joe, it is a bit frightening to learn that you are a spawn of Papa.

Joel---Yes, a eunuch would get frightened to learn about such a natural relationship

Hugh-- no dear, I am fully aware that spawns are natural. The fright is because HE spawned YOU and knowing what I know about him it is frightening and extremely sad that you emerged from him. As they say birds of a feather F together.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

knowing what I know about him...
Are you sexually attracted to Papa?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

It is frightening and extremely sad that you emerged from him.
I am proud as his son to have emerged from him.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
beyond weird
Just now you figure this out?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sexually attracted to Papa?
No dear I shall leave that for you.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
I am proud as his son to have emerged from him.
HughBe---It is frightening and extremely sad that you emerged from him.

Joel---I am proud as his son to have emerged from him.

Hugh--- spoken like a typical pupa.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Just now you figure this out?
The realization comes and goes in waves
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Hypogamy indicates incompatibility of the parental force fields in the offspring.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 45,141 - 45,160 of65,185
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cliff Discussions

Search the Cliff Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Community education classes continue in April Fri Carrie Nation 2
NM Republican Martinez claims NM governor's seat (Nov '10) Apr 17 Joe 221
No charges yet in deadly shooting (May '11) Apr 17 Silver 11
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Apr 17 Silver 43
New Mexico to receive new veterans cemeteries Apr 16 all well 1
Silver City-Grant County TEA Party Patriots hos... Apr 5 Jackie 1
Santa Clara Police Officer Arrested (Feb '12) Apr 4 Peon 16
•••

Fire Weather Watch for Grant County was issued at April 20 at 2:20PM MDT