Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Comments (Page 2,222)

Showing posts 44,421 - 44,440 of68,160
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.
Do you think that you have the intellectual capacity to clear the IIT JEE (Indian Institutes' of Technology Joint Entrance Exam) even at the ripe age of 40 or whatever age you are, dear "Scholar"?
(smiles)
Can I answer to something that I don't know? Only with that question you have exposed your intelligence and logic for what they are... very low.

You have overestimated yourself too much.

I recollect few days ago you said MUQ graduated from an university equivalent to IIT. Well, if MUQ is the outcome of that environment then bother me.

So you say you know whether or not Muhammad and the Nazarene were vegetarians but have no idea of my age? LOL
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

JESUS & VEDANTA:

There exist many parallels between the teachings of Jesus and the Vedas and at times one sees direct lift-offs from Vedic literature in the NT - this is because Jesus preached a lot of Vedantic monism.

In the Quran, too, one finds a few direct verses taken from the Upanishads.

Now, there are 2 ways of answering the above remark about Jesus and his nondual Vedantic expositions:

1) Jesus lived in India as a youth and picked up Vedanta from the Indian sages, or

2) Jesus did not visit India but being a yogi his mystical experiences tallied with the mystical experiences of the Indian sages and so it should come as no surprise that many of Jesus' deeper teachings correspond to the nondual expositions of the Vedanta.

PS:

Yogic experience reveals that Jesus lived in India as a youth and returned to India after the crucifixion and quit his body at the age of 80 or so. His mortal remains lie interred in Roza Bal in Kashmir.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Nondualism is flawed in its highest reach.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh dear, Rachel, too, does not exist like my ex-Master, Subhash Chandra Bose, Barfani Baba, the supramental plane of consciousness and so on.
You're OMNISCIENT, dear "Scholar"!
Did I say Rachel don't exist?

Rachel exists but she's not your GF. Yet in the past I have pointed out the contradictions of your story about her, plus I knew new things that go against your story.

But as I said I don't mind your fancy story with her.

Chandra Bose the failed saviour with fascist inclination died long time ago, he's immortal and powerful only in your mind.

Barfani Baba? Never heard this name before and so it's impossible I said he does not exist. You accused me of something I never said. I guess another quality that made you a yogi. This Barfani is a new recruited in the "invincible" team...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

JOEL wrote:
STEFANNO COLONNA:
If you wish to debate me on some intelligent subject, I may agree, time and inclination permitting, and provided you don't drag me down to the level of crass materialism by demanding gross physical proofs of consciousnes, trance states, Krishna, Jesus, Moses, Muhammad, supramental processes, sentience, mind, vital and the like.
That would be too retarded.
So, I leave the decision to you.
Ok, then.
I did not demand physical proof of the things you listed, expect two or three but only in particular circumstances.

Actually I don't wish to discuss with you on any matter since I know for sure you will drag me down to the level of your indian macumba, known as Joel Pastakia's mumbo jumbo.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

(smiles smiles smiles)

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

JOEL wrote:
Nondualism is flawed in its highest reach.
Try floss.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Try floss.
Why?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Is the University of Roorkee on par with the IITs? No way!

(smiles smiles smiles smiles)
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

QUESTION:

Why is nondualism flawed in its highest reach?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

THE IMMORTALS BARFANI BABA & SUBHASH CHANDRA BOSE are examples of vitalization, not supramentalization.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Subhash Bose's body radiates a strong current that gives a strong shock up to a distance of 25 feet or more and in this way he prevents anyone from approaching him without his permission...
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

QUESTION:

In what way is the physical immortality confered on a person by vitalization different from that due to supramentalization?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Good night, from Joel, Cuffe Parade, Mumbai.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

JOEL wrote:
Good night, from Joel, Cuffe Parade, Mumbai.
And that's the way it is.
Eric

Lombard, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
No more hamentaschens, please. At least not the prune ones.
Happy Purim!
I didn't bake this year but bought at the deli. Not a good selection. The only apricot ones were dipped in chocolate. I told the guy behind the counter that that was sacrilegious.
Chubbs Peterson

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't bake this year but bought at the deli. Not a good selection. The only apricot ones were dipped in chocolate. I told the guy behind the counter that that was sacrilegious.
Let's Go Mets !!!
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to cast aspersions on his point, but the fact that he has allegedly gotten no response from the administration should not be surprising. The guy is a nut case and should be handled as appropriately as so.
Really? He has a psychiatrist that you know?

Why do you think that he is a nut case?
Oy Veh

Farmington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Such things are craziness!
Chubbs Peterson

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? He has a psychiatrist that you know?
Why do you think that he is a nut case?
Do you think Duda can handle left field ?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 44,421 - 44,440 of68,160
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Cliff Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Cliff People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••