Driver Dies In Crash After Hitting Tw...

Driver Dies In Crash After Hitting Two Trees

There are 3 comments on the Southwest Florida Online story from Apr 24, 2013, titled Driver Dies In Crash After Hitting Two Trees. In it, Southwest Florida Online reports that:

Truck Jackknifes After Striking Trees MOORE HAVEN, FL. -- A crash on State Road 29 south of Glades County Road 74 took the life of a 63 year old male truck driver Wednesday morning at 6:49 a.m.. Name of the deceased is being withheld pending notification of next of kin.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Southwest Florida Online.

Tammy K Munro

Moline, IL

#1 Apr 25, 2013
This was my brother Dennis W. Wood who was the driver. He was a Vietnam
Vet and had just recently survived throat cancer.
He has just visited with my family in Camden, NC. last month. He loved trucking and was good at it. This is a shock to our family.
He was loved and will be deeply missed.
Douglas Wood

Clermont, FL

#2 Apr 25, 2013
This was my only brother, Dennis Wood. He was a very hard worker and a loving family man. He passed away doing what he loved to do and he was really good at it. He was loved and he will be sorely missed by me, and I know he is in a better place. Love You Skip.
Evelyn P

Providence, RI

#3 Apr 25, 2013
Skip- you will be missed by myself and my boys. I know how proud you were of your safe driving record and made me feel better that it was a natural cause and not the accident that took your life. You will never know how much you meant to me and how appreaciative I was when you came to Tyler's High School Graduation and found Rusty the perfect dog cage and the many other things you did!
Love and miss you already-Evy, Ty, Connor and Matt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clewiston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cyberspace jukebox (Sep '12) 11 hr YO VINNIE 1,321
Is Delray Beach a nice place to live? (Jan '10) Jun 19 Old Delray 73
News Boca Raton vet clinic sued after toy poodle suf... (Feb '08) Jun 16 Samson 222
Delray Beach Condos (Dec '05) Jun 8 Sharron Kimsey 7
Tires Jun 3 Fattass Toby 1
News Three Amigos robber granted fourth murder trial... Jun 1 Zeke the Pinhead 2
News Melvin Pollack, 65 -- U.S. Air Force 1964-1984 (Dec '07) May '16 Beth 3

Clewiston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clewiston Mortgages