Shirtless Woman Dead In Hendry Accident

Shirtless Woman Dead In Hendry Accident

There are 4 comments on the Southwest Florida Online story from Oct 8, 2009, titled Shirtless Woman Dead In Hendry Accident. In it, Southwest Florida Online reports that:

Woman In Roadway Struck By Truck CLEWISTON, FL. -- Katina M. Avila, 37, of Clewiston was lying in the road, shirtless, when she was struck by a semi-truck flatbed trailer driven by Miguel Cruz, 58 of Naples around 4:45 a.m. Sunday in Hendry County, according to the Florida Highway Patrol.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Southwest Florida Online.

Fort Myers, FL

#1 Oct 8, 2009
Have they found the person or persons who left her out there?

Fort White, FL

#2 Oct 9, 2009
do they have any idea why she was out there?

United States

#3 Oct 12, 2009
This is crazy! how fast do they go down this road? And the question that keeps running thru my mind is why didn't the Semi Truck driver slow down when he seen "something" in the road
Stephanie Ft Hall ID

Blackfoot, ID

#4 Nov 6, 2009
My question is 'why' my sister was lying shirtless on this roadway, and by 'whom'. What were the circumstances leading to her 'friends' leaving her in this situation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clewiston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeanne Partridge Sep 30 Just another pilot 1
cyberspace jukebox (Sep '12) Sep 30 YO VINNIE 1,229
Review: Lifescape Solutions (Apr '13) Sep 28 Random 9
News Police: Man Who Targeted Prostitutes Arrested (Sep '09) Sep 27 Enrique 17
Place to rent Sep 26 Fattass Toby 1
Review: American Hair Designers Sep 26 jeannegem16 1
Leon Q. Nugent Sep 25 Jason Q 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clewiston Mortgages