Mexican mother arrested in gouging boy's eyes out

May 24, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Miami Herald

The Florida Highway Patrol is asking the public for information regarding a crash that killed a 2-year-old boy in Clewiston.

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated May 28, 2012
F M Jerry

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2012

They need to arrest also the Mexican Dr. Daniel E. Chervony from University Hospital and Pavilion for pretending to be a doctor.

I have a list of grievences against this doctor a mile long. The most notable are that he's stricly about the money doctor. Gave me medications not recommended for people over 50. He had no clue.He has many many ties to pharmaceutical companies.

Began expericing symptoms of Parkinsons, yet this doctor continued to precribe drugs causing my problems.

He never once considered that my trance like states of mind were directly related to "Sugar" or diabetic comas even though I was once diagnosed hyperglycemic.

Please avoid this doctor for your own good and welfare. More upon request.

The last eight years began researching better ways and it became quite simple, reduce my blood sugar levels nutritionally. I have done just that and low and behold no more trance like states of mind.

Chervony has to go back to medicial school and learn something this time and not just a refresher course. He proves with some unconscienable doctors it's all about the money.
F M Jerry

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2012

Dr. Daniel the Mexican Chervony is one of the reasons there so much Medicare Fraud.
He sees me maybe 5 minutes or less and then bills Medicare not one hour but all too often two hours.
Wake up you government auditors. I complained bitterly to Social Security Offices back then but it sat on someones desk for weeks then they stated I filed too late.(Bush Administration)
The Republicans did nothing about Medicare Fraud only complain it exists. Medicare like healthcare reform is a good deal only if administered properly and doctors, hospital and medical providers who constantly cheat the system are fined heavily. They need to be weeded out.
F M Jerry

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2012

Interestingly enough to note, We read one horrific story after another in the Coral Springs Forum.

I've have yet fully undersood what exactly I did wrong to warrant the entire CSPD barging into my appartment and stun gunning me in the fetal position.

Having a heated arguement with Carol Walsh? She was exploiting my sons in her employment practices.

Now it is too much trouble for CSPD to get my lost college ring back or even apologize.

Someone at CSPD care to explain or better yet, obtain for me my college ring back.

There is no way you acted in the high standards of the department, lets make that perfectly clear.

I am also sure there are plenty of guys happy that it was adios Roy Arrigo as well.

Since: Mar 12

Georgetown, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

As long as Prohibition continues, spreading its tentacles of graft and corruption, we will have abuses. As long as evils like profiling are permitted, there will be abuses. As long as horrors like the "Citizens' United" decision are allowed to equate money with speech, corporations with people, the scummy doctors will be protected by the AMA and the rich will always be presumed by the authorities to be more honest and important than the rest of us. And they'll continue to try to scare you with the specter of "the other" until you vote against your own interests.
F M Jerry

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

pinchejuan wrote:
As long as Prohibition continues, spreading its tentacles of graft and corruption, we will have abuses. As long as evils like profiling are permitted, there will be abuses. As long as horrors like the "Citizens' United" decision are allowed to equate money with speech, corporations with people, the scummy doctors will be protected by the AMA and the rich will always be presumed by the authorities to be more honest and important than the rest of us. And they'll continue to try to scare you with the specter of "the other" until you vote against your own interests.
Pincejuan the thing that bothers me most are these lousy doctors protected by the AMA and there afraid to go too hard on these rip off ones, whose going to administer lousy care. They might eventually ruin it for everyone if Obama care is shot down.

The CSPD never quite figured it out as how my ranting and raving in Carol Walsh's ear, actually prevented my son from making an attempt to kill me. He was reaching a boiling point because he was exploited by Wing Plus working him just too too many hours.

God forbid someone show some character and apologize, How about it Carol Walsh? You changed my sons hours but could never muster up enough courage to say, Sonny, I'm sorry, What a pathetic individual until you do.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Clewiston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cyberspace jukebox (Sep '12) 14 hr YO VINNIE 1,021
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 22 hr Queen Hillary 2016 2,950
independent contractor's services (May '12) Mon Rachel 8
k3vr (Aug '08) Mon Uncle Charlie 14
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) Aug 23 Sadira Snape 2,456
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) Aug 23 Taxus 2,120
Marathon station off of Atlantic AVENUE? Aug 22 Hellslayer 1

Search the Clewiston Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Clewiston Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Clewiston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE