ceebraid signal--bocar ghetto
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mayfair victim

Colorado Springs, CO

#21 Apr 22, 2010
ceebraid did it again. they raised the HOA condo dues at mayfair condo hotel to over $4.00 a sq ft, or $1850 a month for a 400 sq ft condo hotel unit - yes no kitchen even! they did this to force consumer condo owners into foreclosure, collapse the condo association and buy back the condos from foreclosure and banks at a deep (DEEP) discount to previous values. Then Ceebraid will screw the city and community and schools by having the taxes lowered because of this new low property value.

what a diabolical plan. and apparently they have done similar before. can anyone stop these Ceebraid guys?
Mayfair Schmaifair

Jupiter, FL

#22 Apr 25, 2010
The Schlessingers are all crooks; Adam, Jason, Bobby, Richard and the biggest crook is Richard's brother, Uncle Bobby! STAY AWAY!!!
bocarbooboo

Miami, FL

#23 May 24, 2010
you can buy a unit which previously sold for 395,000 now for 100,000. of course it is infested with mold and is as dark as night because of a garage built 5 ft in front of it. the place is filled with renters who have criminal records. not a day goes by that the police don't arrive to address some wrong or to stop a physical skirmish. DON'T BUY HERE or you'll be as sorry as i am. speak to your prospective neighbors beofre you buy!!!!
xoxo

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#24 Jun 16, 2010
bocarbooboo, as I recall you post on all the blogs pertaining to Ceebraid. Get a life. You report inaccurate and post lies. The HOA checks criminal, always has for the last 3 years since unit owners decided to rent their units. Learn the facts before you post such yiddish. You say you purchased a unit....doubtful.
been there

East Hampton, CT

#25 Jun 24, 2010
I know only too well of their mismanagement
boca raton resident

Deerfield Beach, FL

#26 Jul 22, 2010
bocar booboo....you need help!!! You DO NOT live in Bocar. So stop the games. Everything you state is false and it should be a crime for what you post on all of these blogs.
bocarbooboo

Miami, FL

#27 Jul 29, 2010
i have a 3/2 in one of the lovely buildings with the garages in the front. my saturnia floors have holes in them and my walls are covered in mold. there are only 4 families living in a building for 12. this is a hell hole. i wish i didn't live here. it is causing me to go bankrupt between the mortgage, taxes and especially the hoa fees. we are paying for a concierge whose job is to show apartments for adam (spit, spit) and a security guard whose job is to sleep. a nightmare!
Resident

Boca Raton, FL

#28 Jul 31, 2010
If you had half a brain you would know that Adam, doesn't own any interest in this condo anymore and has not for over 4 months. There is no condo association employee that is doing any work for that scumbag. 3 year old Saturnia marble needs care, it develops holes like almost any saturnia marble I have seen, if you would talk to any person that installs flooring they would tell you that is the case. If you have damage that you believe was caused by an external leak, I suggest you bring the matter up again to the association so the damage can be evaluated and perhaps they can figure out a remedy. Since turnover the association has been quite responsive to owner's and residents needs.
The President

Boca Raton, FL

#29 Oct 25, 2010
the place looks amazing. I too, must pay an association due monthly, and after all this new upgraded work, I finally can say I do not mind.

The Clubhouse looks great, the tennis court pristine, the volleyball court brand new, the security...state of the art, the playground brand new, the landscaping is unreal/brand new. The business center high tech state of the art...brand new, the lighting is bright...brand new!

Bocar has upgraded all the ammenities in a bad market. Its really quite remarkable.

The only thing not new is this blog about Bocar.

5 out of 5 for me.

Go look outside!!!!!

REMEMBER... YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!!!!!!!!!!

You think that pretty flower outside is free?

Nope, costs money.

What about the crystal clear pool and spa?
Yes, costs money.

GO BOCAR, WE ROCK!!!!!!!!!!

BOCAR IS PARADISE!
unlucky unit

Boca Raton, FL

#30 Dec 13, 2010
Bocar is all smoke and mirrors - it really does depend on the unit you purchase/rent. We rent and are very unhappy - the unit had previous a/c problems and water leaks so we are fighting unwanted pest and mold spores everywhere. Can't wait to move. Positive, the neighborhood is nice and quiet good for retirees and the school's are excellent. My neighbors seem to love it here but they proably have nicer units. :(
BOCAR HEAVEN

Boca Raton, FL

#31 May 3, 2012
now that the board removed ATLANTIC MANAGMENT things look way better.

THANK YOU BOD
Sean

Boca Raton, FL

#32 Jul 16, 2012
If people care about this community stand up and fight for what is right. I encourage all owners to attend the hoa meetings. Thanks for the kind words from the real owners.
Owner America won

Boca Raton, FL

#33 Feb 20, 2013
Sean wrote:
If people care about this community stand up and fight for what is right. I encourage all owners to attend the hoa meetings. Thanks for the kind words from the real owners.
The bod is doing great! I think Sean is terrific.
Profesor X

Boca Raton, FL

#34 Mar 21, 2013
Place is looking really great. Most Impressive. Thank you Sean and the other bod. Happy to live here. Free cable!!!
Dave pounder

United States

#35 Aug 16, 2013
Xxx
bocar_crime

Boca Raton, FL

#36 Nov 25, 2013
I have been living in Bocar for almost 4 years, I have to say the first years were the best but now it is starting to go downhill.
First of all, the first month or so that I was in Bocar I had 1 BIG RAT in the appartment. The maintenance guys took care of it fairly fast.... not as fast as we would have wanted but they took care of it. the next couple years everything seemed okay.
Yes... this is a gated community.... but if someone wanted to walk in the whole back of the community is open to everybody, so the 'gated community' is more just for 'looks' no so much for safety.
Now this last year that I've been here (2013) I had a whole family of rats.... big rats and baby RATS... 4/5 total!!!!! I had to take care of most of them but maintenance did look for holes around and sealed the one hole that seemed to be the cause of the problem. Let me say that maintenance guys do their job, but they are very careless when doing it. They don't do the 'best' job.... they only do 'good enough' or a little bit 'less that good enough'...
The WORST incident was in summer 2013, my parking space is very VERY close to my door, and I got home with my bike on the bike rack of my car... I literally left the bike unattended for about 15 minutes, and when I went to the car to get the bike it was GONE!!! A bike got STOLEN right from my car at less than 20 feet from my door!!!!! A police report was made, the lease office people and the lady from management got informed about this and yet they did nothing. Since that day I really don't feel like this is a very safe place... Other thing that really DISAPPOINTED me was that in one of the garages every night there were high school kids SMOKING MARIHUANA.... I did not know what it was first, but every night when you would walk by you could smell a very weird and strong smell and the place was full of african-american high school kids.... a friend of mine told me that was the smell of marihuana... this really scared me to have these kids smoking marihuana at about 20 feet from my door.... this was about the same time when my bike got STOLEN! One day I got home and the kids were there with the garage door a little bit opened so I called the police and the police came immediately, but the kids ran away and the police said that he could arrest them for running away from him, he stayed a few more minutes to see if they were around but he left after. I told ALL this to the lady in management and they said they were going to talk with the mom of the kid that lives there, because the rest were only his friends, they took a look in the garage and they indeed found 'what could be tobacco'.... but I'm sure it was marihuana... I know what tobacco smells like.... I insisted to the lady to take care of this problem but all she said to me 'rudely' was 'but they are only teenagers...' as if only because they are teenagers they can do whatever.... smoke marihuana or whatever.... I was mad that they didn't report their findings to the police.... I wouldn't be surprised if the lady kept that for herself. The management lady is very rude, low class and nosey. After all this incidents I am finally moving as soon as my lease is over... I DO NOT FEEL SAFE walking around at night anymore. Most fridays/saturdays this african american kids (under 21 for sure) drink and smoke right behind my house... I can see them from my bedroom's window, and the morning after there's always a lot of trash and alcohol bottles, plus all the noise they make at night from their party. Before 2013 I was very happy, but now it seems like this place is going DOWNHILL.... definitely not worth your safety... better look somewhere else....
bocarbooboo

Lake Worth, FL

#37 Feb 15, 2014
ha, ha ha!
RACIST RESIDENT POST

Atlanta, GA

#38 Jan 11, 2017
YOU ARE A RACIST LOSER. YOUR BIKE PROBABLY FELL OFF THE CAR BECUASE YOU ARE SLOW AND DIDNT STRAP IT IN. AS FAR AS BLACK KIDS SMOKING AND DRINKING, I DONT THINK ITS JUST BLACK KIDS. AS FAR AS RATS I THINK YOURE DIRTY BECUASE I HAVENT HEARD OF 1 PERSON WITH A RAT PROBLEM. WE PAY THOUSANDS TO MAKE SURE OUR COMMUNITY IS CLEAN, HOPEFULLY YOU MOVED AND ARE HAPPY IN YOUR ALL WHITE COMMUNITY YOU RACIT PIG

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clewiston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Broward Sheriff's Office looks for motive in Co... (Nov '08) Thu oneillb67 26
k3vr (Aug '08) May 7 SWL 46
cyberspace jukebox (Sep '12) Apr '18 YO VINNIE 1,561
the music thread (Mar '12) Apr '18 Musikologist 27
n1fm (Jul '08) Apr '18 Not M-Fer Tom 2
News Florida prosecutor Dave Aronberg sees parallels... Mar '18 wildbird 1
Help Mar '18 Ella EL Elias 1

Clewiston Jobs

Personal Finance

Clewiston Mortgages