Who do you support for Attorney Gener...
Frank M Jerry

Savannah, GA

#2335 Nov 3, 2013
Joe,
You really don't quite get it, Do you Not realize all these Police incidences/occurrences across the nation are the result of retaliation caused by past Police indiscretions and putting honest citizens at severe Risk, like you and I both ???

I went Natural not because of any religious beliefs but because it much much healthier. One fine day you’ll see me on a book cover and witness first hand what I’m talking about.

****I still think you need to read some articles from Natural news, it will do you some good.

How can you possibly think Pills over Food?

Most grocery check out persons are today are woman who take me for at least (30) years younger(All Naturally done) and they do not realize I am old enough to be there Grandfather. I still get a chuckle every time I leave these stores.

And curios from Louisiana,

I think your referring to the fact that during Hurricane Katrina, the largest number of law enforcement officers ever simply walked off their job. When the going gets tough, the tough get going. Then they didn’t talk so loud, then they didn’t walk so proud, they just created all these alibi’s.
Joe

Hollywood, FL

#2336 Nov 3, 2013
They were refused any type of help from the president after bush flew over New Orleans and went on television to say.. In retrospect I should have gone down there!
beware

Spring Hill, FL

#2337 Nov 3, 2013
repetative
lonely
help
he

beware of munipulative 'Joe'

sad that 'he must' type his life away

says not

but

private 'Joe'
Joe

Hollywood, FL

#2338 Nov 3, 2013
Frank M Jerry wrote:
Joe,
You really don't quite get it, Do you Not realize all these Police incidences/occurrences across the nation are the result of retaliation caused by past Police indiscretions and putting honest citizens at severe Risk, like you and I both ???
I went Natural not because of any religious beliefs but because it much much healthier. One fine day you’ll see me on a book cover and witness first hand what I’m talking about.
****I still think you need to read some articles from Natural news, it will do you some good.
Most grocery check out persons are today are woman who take me for at least (30) years younger(All Naturally done) and they do not realize I am old enough to be there Grandfather. I still get a chuckle every time I leave these stores.
I think your referring to the fact that during Hurricane Katrina, the largest number of law enforcement officers ever simply walked off their job. When the going gets tough, the tough get going. Then they didn’t talk so loud, then they didn’t walk so proud, they just created all these alibi’s.
These are people that are just like you pop. You can't accuse the general public of being that paranoid. You don't know the general public. You mentioned vigilante groups freedom of carrying a gun within the same frame of thought, creating a public disturbance at a chicken franchise and being harassed by your landlord and the police without mentioning anything that you did to incite the problem. Criminals have rights removed when they are re-released back into society, you can't apply your problems to everyone, when crimes are committed it's a violation of everyone rights that don't have a record. And a violation of public trust you just can't live with it
Joe

Hollywood, FL

#2339 Nov 3, 2013
Frank M Jerry wrote:
Joe,
There are some people that dress like suspicious idiots. Nobody tells them they can't dress the way they want, but suspicious mannerisms and dressing like a criminal goofball is not going to defend anybody against being profiled. It's not a good image.
why

Spring Hill, FL

#2340 Nov 3, 2013
why do some posters say what they do but avoid the history

when Joe verbalizes he tries evasion almost like he wants to hide

so why?
Frank M Jerry

Savannah, GA

#2342 Nov 3, 2013
Joe,

See if you can comprehend this analogy,

Ritchie Incognito( Dolphins) and Chief Roy Arrigo (Coral Springs), one was toxic for the Dolphins and Arrigo was toxic for Coral Springs and Country!!

Roy Arrigo ( A toxic Chief of Police) had to go, a great move by Coral Springs!!
Frank M Jerry

Savannah, GA

#2343 Nov 3, 2013
why wrote:
why do some posters say what they do but avoid the history
when Joe verbalizes he tries evasion almost like he wants to hide
so why?
Fear of reprisal!
Joe

Hollywood, FL

#2344 Nov 4, 2013
Frank M Jerry wrote:
<quoted text>
Fear of reprisal!
You have to have a complete thought that follows your explanation for someone to fear reprisal. Spring Hill isn't going to help solve that problem.
Joe

Hollywood, FL

#2345 Nov 4, 2013
City & government employees receive oversized pensions courtesy of the taxpayers. It becomes a matter of being handed another position in a different part of the county or state. It's a double dipping retirement plan.
Dont think so

Argyle, FL

#2346 Nov 4, 2013
Joe wrote:
City & government employees receive oversized pensions courtesy of the taxpayers. It becomes a matter of being handed another position in a different part of the county or state. It's a double dipping retirement plan.
I agree with you on the double dipping, but I totally disagree with you on the oversized pensions. They same people receiving those pensions are taxpayers themselves. They served the public while they where doing their jobs. I don't know what you call oversized, but the vast majority of state and local government retirees, make less than $25,000.00 per year in retirement. And this is after 30 years of service.
Joe

Hollywood, FL

#2347 Nov 4, 2013
The point is made by example. When someone is receiving an oversized pension an exact amount will not be given. It's based on how government rearranges the tax structure throughout the year that shows a consist change in tax records allowing for the money to remain hidden. An abundance of organizations set up a slush fund for the money to be returned to government employees and it becomes annual receiving of money with expense to the taxpayer.
Joe

Hollywood, FL

#2348 Nov 4, 2013
You can agree that double dipping is the problem. Why would a government employee give anybody an exact amount of their income when it's stolen money?
Joe

Hollywood, FL

#2349 Nov 4, 2013
New Smyrna Beach [Fl.] Recent news of an affordable care act for residents of lower Volusia County extend to the middle of Daytona Beach. Some people will be offended by any ideas of religious organization contributing to an affordable care act however every intention of this act clearly states the privatizing of medicine. A percentage number [which means nothing] was given to show that most residents can not afford health care. This idea as a private organization is in contrast to the fact that one Jeffery Feasel [Halifax Health care C.E.O] as part of the administrative team has been under investigation by the federal government for the past 4 years. 2 doctors on the staff are suspected of misusing the Medicare/Medicaid programs. The article concerning an affordable care act dictates where the money is being redirected! Slush!
Joe

Hollywood, FL

#2350 Nov 4, 2013
An appeals court has upheld a law firms $15 million dollar judgment against BB & T bank a primary mortgage lending organization. It's said to be the third largest reward in the state. Ted Doran [Notoriously connected to Volusia County Government won this appeal in the amount of 12.5 million dollars. Pointing out deductions of legal fees & court costs for a case that was filed in 2005. The claim was filed against B.B.T. when the bank funded the Doctors Insurance company and the insurance company was found liable as a part of the suit for Medical Malpractice. The case is clearly making a point of insurance fraud as opposed to medical malpractice. Any record of fault regarding doctor/patient care has not been recorded as public records. B.B.&T bank <<< government institution. Insurance company -scam by using a government institution. Ted Doran a crooked lawyer with Government connections. This is as close as any report will be regarding where the money goes. The reports will not make accusations that stray from the facts. The people stealing the money will make comments showing intent of stealing the money.
Joe

Hollywood, FL

#2351 Nov 4, 2013
Suspicion surrounding the name Doctors Insurance Co. shows intent connecting this lawsuit to Halifax health Care Jeff Feasel medical malpractice under suspicious circumstances with fault to the insurance company. And the name of that company is BROWN & BROWN. Cici and Hyatt Brown two of Volusia counties most corrupt citizens. Which is also connected to the affordable care act- religious organization = money laundering. records indicted that Doctors Insurance Company made two faulty deposits. The calculated cost of lawyer fees 2005 to present a reported $20 million
Joe

Hollywood, FL

#2352 Nov 4, 2013
It was the court system that decided Johnson & Johnson was to be held liable in a $15 billion lawsuit in the manufacturing of pharmaceutical drugs specifically antidepressant medication. There has been no denial of the harms related to antidepressants as matter of personal opinion the regulations of the food and drug administration [a government institution] will not be held personally responsible for the actions of Johnson & Johnson. Therefor placing the blame in superior court on a federal level with evidence against the company that is not a matter of public record. And becomes a matter of great expense in taxes.
Joe

Hollywood, FL

#2353 Nov 4, 2013
Advertising concerning the distribution of prescription medications is the RESPONCIBILTY of the food & drug administration. Concerns of welfare health & conscious awareness are the responsibility of the federal government. The legal system is manipulated by the government on state and federal levels. Everything = to government regulations.
Joe

Hollywood, FL

#2354 Nov 4, 2013
The government went after the largest amount of money. Bypassing any regulations by going after the company that supplies the manufacturing of prescription medication. Distribution should be regulated by the government for companies specifically Merck Pharmaceutical manufacturing.
critic of Joe

Spring Hill, FL

#2355 Nov 4, 2013
Why Joe do you freeload on Topix's dollar by using their freebie as your personal 'give me'?

You seemm to think that people want you ===

Sugggest you get a more personal webpage and see if anyone cares about thee

GOOD LUCK = sad smoe*

*you elicit very few replies - do you wonder?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clewiston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cyberspace jukebox (Sep '12) 4 hr YO VINNIE 1,318
Is Delray Beach a nice place to live? (Jan '10) Jun 19 Old Delray 73
News Boca Raton vet clinic sued after toy poodle suf... (Feb '08) Jun 16 Samson 222
Delray Beach Condos (Dec '05) Jun 8 Sharron Kimsey 7
Tires Jun 3 Fattass Toby 1
News Three Amigos robber granted fourth murder trial... Jun 1 Zeke the Pinhead 2
News Melvin Pollack, 65 -- U.S. Air Force 1964-1984 (Dec '07) May '16 Beth 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Clewiston Mortgages