Delray Beach decides to conduct virtual tours on Web site

Delray Beach officials have decided to stop using an outside company to conduct virtual tours on its Web site. Full Story
Ken from Delray

Delray Beach, FL

#1 Jul 7, 2008
I looked at some of the virtual tours (actually just 360 photos) of the parks and I don't understand what their value is? A picture of a beach or an open field (Cornell Park) is nice I guess...but wouldn't it be better to put that money into making the parks themselves nicer? Perhaps a swingset or covered play areas...just a thought.
Money

AOL

#2 Jul 7, 2008
If the City can do job cheaper
and better in house then they should
not have outsourced to begin with.
C IT ALL Tours Delray

West Palm Beach, FL

#3 Dec 8, 2012
Ken from Delray wrote:
I looked at some of the virtual tours (actually just 360 photos) of the parks and I don't understand what their value is? A picture of a beach or an open field (Cornell Park) is nice I guess...but wouldn't it be better to put that money into making the parks themselves nicer? Perhaps a swingset or covered play areas...just a thought.
Check this out www.CITALLTours.com (virtual tour of Delray )

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Clewiston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 1 hr Once a soldier 2,506
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 17 hr heros 2,974
cyberspace jukebox (Sep '12) Sat YO VINNIE 1,028
Review: Liev Ward Realty Sep 18 Bamckay8 1
Review: Seastone Of Delray (Apr '13) Sep 13 Anonymous 30
Is Delray Beach a nice place to live? (Jan '10) Sep 11 Ehud Avni 36
All Aboard Florida Sep 7 Moe 1
•••
•••
Clewiston Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Clewiston Jobs