Fired day-care worker guilty of giving nap hormone | The Columbus D...

Full story: Columbus Dispatch

A former day-care worker has been found guilty of child endangering for slipping an over-the-counter dietary supplement into candy given to her charges to help them sleep.
Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated May 28, 2010
Shayna Lee

Rogers, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2010

Judged:

How dare you dare harm children that don't belong to you or even if they did its still wrong, I hope time does you well, you will get plenty of sleep were your going, ungreatfull old lady

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2010

agreed she deserves some time for this and a new career. 57 is an old lady, what are you 16?
questioning

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2010

Judged:

Shayna Lee wrote:
How dare you dare harm children that don't belong to you or even if they did its still wrong, I hope time does you well, you will get plenty of sleep were your going, ungreatfull old lady
You mention the children were harmed. Please explain what you know? The article does not mention any harm. How were the children harmed?
jbd612

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2010

Judged:

I sure hope they get a tougher sentence than the cow kickers do. It seems like nobody gives a hoot about children being abused, but if an animal is involved Annie get your gun.

Child abuser's/molester's need to be prosecuted to the MAX they scar innocent children for life.
Say what

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2010

Judged:

Melatonin is produced by the human body - it is not dangerous, but what she did was wrong, I agree.
Shayna Lee wrote:
Crabby Appleton

Carlsbad, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2010

She is a criminal and belongs in jail for this. Besides that, she deserves to have the crap slapped out of her by the parents.
concern

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2010

Judged:

questioning wrote:
<quoted text>
You mention the children were harmed. Please explain what you know? The article does not mention any harm. How were the children harmed?
abuse is abuse,To me that was harm she did not have any business giving these kids any drug unless prescibed that was not her right you do not no what side effects that would bring [ARE YOU SERIOUS]you are just has bad as her too think that was no HARM to it

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cleves Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 7 min Pops 30,179
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr Marvin Levels 188
Exposing The Exposers: Repeat Offenders Can Be ... Aug 2 Pam 5
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Aug 2 gary 2,230
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul 23 They cannot kill ... 231
ice box Jul '14 Brain 2
Review: The Ice BOX Jul '14 Brain 2

Search the Cleves Forum:
•••
•••
Cleves Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Cleves Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000