Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010?

Posted in the Cleves Forum

Comments (Page 703)

Showing posts 14,041 - 14,060 of28,568
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Karl Monday wrote:
<quoted text>
She'd be in her 70s by then, I presume she will be more interested in getting her daughter into the House or the Senate if Schumer retires in 2016.
On January 20, 2016, Ms. Clinton will be ten months younger than Reagan was when he took office.

There's no doubt. She's running.

woof
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

kmh wrote:
<quoted text>
REPORTED
UNCONCERNED
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
You're writing resembles the rantings of someone spouting off just moments before they have the snot knocked out of them by someone tired of hearing a boorish fool.
woof
I am your Huckleberry

just name the time and place
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I am your Huckleberry
No, you're a dingleberry and the place is your mom's house. Now get in line, scarecrow.
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

kmh wrote:
<quoted text>
REPORTED
And yet "Reality's" talk of shooting people and threats of violence don't even phase you. No wonder the mods on here quickly placed you in the kook pile. Stick to hoarding cats and shoving pictures of mutilated fetuses in young mother's faces outside of Planned Parenthood.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Save Yourself wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet "Reality's" talk of shooting people and threats of violence don't even phase you. No wonder the mods on here quickly placed you in the kook pile. Stick to hoarding cats and shoving pictures of mutilated fetuses in young mother's faces outside of Planned Parenthood.
I know the threats of violence are quite unsettling. When I first started reading the boards I was terribly put off by them as well.

While it may not reassure you much, once I recognized the level of powerlessness that these threats arise from, I found them much less disturbing.

You've got older, white men, who feel that they have little agency over their own lives, in a context which has rapidly devalued their privilege. They're confused, afraid and angry. Things have changed so much, in a way so far from their expectations and it must seem wonderfully unfair.

Reading these threats as threats against individuals is indeed concerning.

Reading them instead as empty threats by the powerless against the system which contains the individuals they name in their threats, makes everything look much more manageable. These men aren't likely to hurt anyone. They haven't got the agency to make themselves heard in meaningful ways, let alone take drastic and dangerous steps outlined here.

It is still inappropriate and points to the immaturity and lack of reason which leaves them unable to seek redress and respect from the world. But it's a lot less scary than reading the bravado and bluster outside of their contexts.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
I know the threats of violence are quite unsettling. When I first started reading the boards I was terribly put off by them as well.
While it may not reassure you much, once I recognized the level of powerlessness that these threats arise from, I found them much less disturbing.
You've got older, white men, who feel that they have little agency over their own lives, in a context which has rapidly devalued their privilege. They're confused, afraid and angry. Things have changed so much, in a way so far from their expectations and it must seem wonderfully unfair.
Reading them instead as empty threats by the powerless against the system which contains the individuals they name in their threats, makes everything look much more manageable. These men aren't likely to hurt anyone. They haven't got the agency to make themselves heard in meaningful ways, let alone take drastic and dangerous steps outlined here.
It is still inappropriate and points to the immaturity and lack of reason which leaves them unable to seek redress and respect from the world. But it's a lot less scary than reading the bravado and bluster outside of their contexts.
When they give a person a Bachelors degree, they take away their mouth; when they give them a Masters degree, they take away their brains; and when they give them a PhD, they give them back their mouth."

-- Helen Kehr Billings, PhD (1901-1995)

To put it plainly, your proctologist called.
He found your head.
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
When they give a person a Bachelors degree, they take away their mouth; when they give them a Masters degree, they take away their brains; and when they give them a PhD, they give them back their mouth."
-- Helen Kehr Billings, PhD (1901-1995)
To put it plainly, your proctologist called.
He found your head.
And when a person is home schooled, they take away the ability to breed outside of their family. If they go to a Catholic school, they take away their anal virginity. To put it plainly, Obama called. He said 4 more obviously propserous years, baby!

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Save Yourself wrote:
<quoted text>
And when a person is home schooled, they take away the ability to breed outside of their family. If they go to a Catholic school, they take away their anal virginity. To put it plainly, Obama called. He said 4 more obviously propserous years, baby!
You’re about as smooth as a 3-month old bikini wax.
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
We have given up on any meaningful interaction on here since the election. Now it's all about making the big talkers finish eating their crow. We have finally pulled out of the bleary eyed Theocracy that started with Reagan and ended with the Tea Party Nazis. The last election was big oil money wearing a Jesus mask versus the will of the American people. We all saw how that turned out. Too bad they f*ed up the environment for future generations before their greddy and self absorbed agenda was shut down.
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
You’re about as smooth as a 3-month old bikini wax.
You're about as clever as anyone on the losing team. Nevermind the statistically lower IQ thing. Get your cousin humping @ss back to Mayberry, son. The American people made it very clear how they feel about you and yours.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
On January 20, 2016, Ms. Clinton will be ten months younger than Reagan was when he took office.
There's no doubt. She's running.
woof
That would be impressive if there were an inauguration in 2016. The next president takes office in 2017.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Save Yourself wrote:
<quoted text>
You're about as clever as anyone on the losing team. Nevermind the statistically lower IQ thing. Get your cousin humping @ss back to Mayberry, son. The American people made it very clear how they feel about you and yours.
Not a student of history, are you?
Read about where things stood for each party in December, 1964 and then see how things went from 1965-1968 for the "winning" Democrat president.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
Cousin DuPree is a Steely Dan album dumbass. I am not a JR., I am a woman, of which you obviously know nothing about.
If you had half the money, clout and brains you CLAIM you have, you would not feel the need to shout about it, would not be interested in typing on this damn board 24/7 and you likely would know the difference between "succeed" and "secede"
So GFY imbecile.
He knows all about women. Just ask his "trophy wife."
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>That would be impressive if there were an inauguration in 2016. The next president takes office in 2017.
oops

regardless.

She's running.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Uniontown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I am your Huckleberry
How about your house?

Address, tough guy?

woof

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Union thugs attacking today in Lansing, MI:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Jemima Jefferson Hilliard wrote:
<quoted text>
The TeaParty Repooplicans are going to be running for the UP with their forked tails between their legs.
When they start shooting back, you people will cry like the little girls you are.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

More sub-human union goons:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Jim Buzzard Hilliard wrote:
<quoted text>
Race baiter... now inciter of violence.
Why? Did you beat your kids, or just your wife?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 14,041 - 14,060 of28,568
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cleves Discussions

Search the Cleves Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Review: The Ice BOX Thu Dolly 1
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul 4 edfgyujm 226
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 2 Lindsay 2,213
OH Who do you support for Secretary of State in Oh... (Oct '10) Jun 27 Bobby Nye 178
ice box Apr '14 GET_A_LIFE 1
OH Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in O... (Oct '10) Apr '14 squid 118
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Apr '14 Repub 187
•••
•••
•••
•••

Cleves Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Cleves People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••