Alto, GA

#14281 Nov 26, 2012
Just to spike it again...

Nice job Pillbo Baggins...
Loren Eberly

Mount Vernon, OH

#14282 Nov 26, 2012
Lawmakers Talk Compromise on Fiscal Cliff:

USA Labor Law, The Constitution, and demands of Natural Law: what Mother Nature, God, or Whatever Power decreed to be the reality of the real world, democracy, capitalism, the US Constitution, and free, fair, and affordable commerce and common sense demands.

Demands every Stockholder, corporation, farmer, business, outsourcer sweatshop, and nonprofit, tax-exempt, organization and Church; markets the cost in the wholesale and retail price of his or her product and service; of every worker, consumer, and taxpayer's wages (union contract), healthcare, pension, investment and independent business profit.

This enables every worker, consumer, and taxpayer to pay healthcare insurance premium or pay healthcare provider. Pay ALL taxes and pay for every product and service they use for life. With money derived from wages, investment profit, and independent business profit.

And enables every parent to educate, love, nurse, nurture, discipline, protect, and provide; for every child (job) they conceive. And fund schools, infrastructure, local and national security, government services, and etc.; with money derived from wages, investment profit, and independent business profit.
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

#14283 Nov 26, 2012
UdintBuildThat wrote:
Just to spike it again...
Nice job Pillbo Baggins...
Don't talk with your mouth full.

Since: Aug 12

Alto, GA

#14284 Nov 26, 2012
There he goes after the ball.... Go on spike it again spanky.
Go Away Che

Cleveland, OH

#14285 Nov 27, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
blah blah blah blah blah.
Another useful response from someone that just needs...to go away.
Duke for Mayor

Massillon, OH

#14286 Nov 27, 2012
UdintBuildThat wrote:
There he goes after the ball.... Go on spike it again spanky.
Was it fourth, or third grade that ended your scholastic career?

woof

United States

#14287 Nov 27, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Was it fourth, or third grade that ended your scholastic career?
woof
Government school has been so mean to to you taking any and all self initiative away from you....
Duke for Mayor

Massillon, OH

#14288 Nov 27, 2012
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
Government school has been so mean to to you taking any and all self initiative away from you....
Funny, that doctorate and professional license seemed to me to take quite a bit of work to achieve, and maintain.

woof
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#14290 Nov 27, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you want another cookie?
I know my name also.
PS: the stock market is down, unemployment is up; and housing market is down.
compare numbers to 5 or 10 years ago as fact check.
clever? I sure as heck need you for nothing; and never will.
After suggesting that we simply remove some words from a 1840 law to make it say what he wants it to say, our hero claimed, among other things, "the housing market is down." Of course, today there is this:

Home prices: Biggest rise in more than 2 years

http://money.cnn.com/2012/11/27/real_estate/h...

Come on out, realityspeaks. It's a beautiful day. The sun is blue, the sky is red with yellow waffles floating everywhere.
Lol and Yahn

Portsmouth, OH

#14291 Nov 27, 2012
I see you maggots are still being dongs, wow get a job or do something productive like die....
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

#14292 Nov 27, 2012
Lol and Yahn wrote:
I see you maggots are still being dongs, wow get a job or do something productive like die....
Hey Slap and Tickle. Kinda ironic to post on a thread every day telling everyone what losers they are for posting on the same thread. How about you do something productive like climbing down off your cousin and slapping your mother in the mouth for allowing such a little pig to be brought up in this world. Lucky for you, and it goes for the rest of your life, she's only as far as upstairs.

Oh and...4 more years, baby.
Lol and Yahn

Portsmouth, OH

#14294 Nov 27, 2012
What do you call a gathering of terrorists, financial scam artists, tax dodgers, and sexual predators? A democratic convention!!!!!
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

#14295 Nov 27, 2012
Lol and Yahn wrote:
What do you call a gathering of terrorists, financial scam artists, tax dodgers, and sexual predators? A democratic convention!!!!!
What do you call the overwhelming majority of kiddie gropers in this country? Rightwing Christian Conservative Republicans. Unless of course you believe the outspoken "Holy" man when he said it was the toddlers fault for seducing the priests. Saddle on up to that one, douchebag.
Precious

Ashland, KY

#14296 Nov 27, 2012
I think it is too late now to worry aout who wins. You people from Pedro need to learn to read. Come out of them there hollers and learn something besides breeding and welfare.. Your what's wrong with this state and country now..
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#14297 Nov 27, 2012
Lol and Yahn wrote:
I wonder if you have nightmares about our little forum here. Like I said, keep this subject going until you go off the deep end.

United States

#14298 Nov 27, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if you have nightmares about our little forum here. Like I said, keep this subject going until you go off the deep end.
Yep..... Forward!
ROFLMFAO
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#14299 Nov 27, 2012
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep..... Forward!
ROFLMFAO
RISJFINNBEOSLDHISW!
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#14301 Nov 27, 2012
Lol and Yahn wrote:
And your job is deriding others on a thread that you belittle? Not a bad job

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#14302 Nov 27, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
The current one does seem to be less intelligent than the average voter, I agree.
woof
"Kasich, You're Next"

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#14303 Nov 27, 2012
Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
"Kasich, You're Next"
I do believe that just knowing how Ohio is Socially and Politically.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleves Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
North Bend Music Thread (May '13) Aug '14 Musikologist 6
Exposing The Exposers: Repeat Offenders Can Be ... Aug '14 Pam 4
ice box (Apr '14) Jul '14 Brain 2
Review: The Ice BOX Jul '14 Brain 2
New police chief named for Cleves (Mar '14) Mar '14 Honesty 3
lack of sellers! ): (Dec '12) Feb '14 Mack 5
420 (Jul '13) Feb '14 Haze 8
Cleves Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web