Cops: Pregnant woman burgled home whi...

Cops: Pregnant woman burgled home while son in car

There are 3 comments on the Sacramento Bee story from May 20, 2010, titled Cops: Pregnant woman burgled home while son in car. In it, Sacramento Bee reports that:

Authorities say a nine-month pregnant Ohio woman accused in several home burglaries left her son waiting in her car while committing at least one of the alleged crimes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sacramento Bee.

bff

Connersville, IN

#1 May 20, 2010
she is a good woman. she made some REALLY bad decison's.. i hope she gets the help she needs. i will be behind her every step of the way. i don't care if ppl want to leave rude remarks about her after this bc they won't bother me. i know the real Sam. end of story.
TAB

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Jun 10, 2010
bff wrote:
she is a good woman. she made some REALLY bad decison's.. i hope she gets the help she needs. i will be behind her every step of the way. i don't care if ppl want to leave rude remarks about her after this bc they won't bother me. i know the real Sam. end of story.
Hey bff.....This woman broke into my house and took items that have been in my family for 4 generations and pawned them for what......cigarettes. Don't try to tell me it was food for her kids cause while she was in my house stealing things from my kid, my husband and I were hard at work at our jobs to pay taxes to support her kids. She is low life piece of crap that has made us uneasy in our own home and stolen thousands of dollars in jewlery and all the family heirlooms that I had wanted to pass down to my kids. You will not get one ounce of sympathy from me. I'm sure if she gets "HELP" it will be at my cost too.
TAB

Cincinnati, OH

#3 Jun 10, 2010
bff wrote:
Hey....ask your BFF if my husband and I can have our wedding bands back. And tell her my kid has trouble sleeping at night because of her. It will all come back around to her and she deserves what she gets.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleves Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: The Ice BOX (Jul '14) Jul '15 Edd 4
North Bend Music Thread (May '13) Jul '15 Musikologist 8
diana welch (Feb '12) Feb '15 milan 5
News Exposing The Exposers: Repeat Offenders Can Be ... (Jul '14) Aug '14 Pam 4
ice box (Apr '14) Jul '14 Brain 2
News New police chief named for Cleves (Mar '14) Mar '14 Honesty 3
lack of sellers! ): (Dec '12) Feb '14 Mack 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cleves Mortgages