Cops: Pregnant woman burgled home while son in car

May 20, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Sacramento Bee

Authorities say a nine-month pregnant Ohio woman accused in several home burglaries left her son waiting in her car while committing at least one of the alleged crimes.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Jun 10, 2010
bff

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2010

she is a good woman. she made some REALLY bad decison's.. i hope she gets the help she needs. i will be behind her every step of the way. i don't care if ppl want to leave rude remarks about her after this bc they won't bother me. i know the real Sam. end of story.
TAB

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2010

Judged:

bff wrote:
she is a good woman. she made some REALLY bad decison's.. i hope she gets the help she needs. i will be behind her every step of the way. i don't care if ppl want to leave rude remarks about her after this bc they won't bother me. i know the real Sam. end of story.
Hey bff.....This woman broke into my house and took items that have been in my family for 4 generations and pawned them for what......cigarettes. Don't try to tell me it was food for her kids cause while she was in my house stealing things from my kid, my husband and I were hard at work at our jobs to pay taxes to support her kids. She is low life piece of crap that has made us uneasy in our own home and stolen thousands of dollars in jewlery and all the family heirlooms that I had wanted to pass down to my kids. You will not get one ounce of sympathy from me. I'm sure if she gets "HELP" it will be at my cost too.
TAB

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2010

Judged:

bff wrote:
Hey....ask your BFF if my husband and I can have our wedding bands back. And tell her my kid has trouble sleeping at night because of her. It will all come back around to her and she deserves what she gets.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cleves Discussions

Search the Cleves Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 36 min ino 29,171
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 13 hr not 2,214
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Wed They cannot kill a Spook 231
ice box Jul 12 Brain 2
Review: The Ice BOX Jul 12 Brain 2
OH Who do you support for Secretary of State in Oh... (Oct '10) Jun 27 Bobby Nye 178
OH Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in O... (Oct '10) Apr '14 squid 118
•••
•••
•••
•••

Cleves Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Cleves People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••