Killer gets 50 years to life

Killer gets 50 years to life

There are 25 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Feb 7, 2007, titled Killer gets 50 years to life. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

Delrico Robertson smiled, waved and said 'I love you' to friends and family members Tuesday as he stood in court for his sentencing on murder charges.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Happy

Franklin, OH

#21 Apr 12, 2007
Thank you so very much, And your right, They are (COWARDS) And yes they will kill again, probally already have, im just glad they caught the scum who killed your son,,,,And that's what these low life Drug dealers are SCUM OF THE EARTH!

POISONING OUR CHILDREN,SISTERS<ECT> >>>

THEN PLAYINGGOD AND KILLING!!!!!!!!

I HOPE MAJOR READS ALL OF THIS AND OPEN'S EYES, CAUSE WHAT HIS CUZ DID MAKES HIM SCUM!
Mrs robertson

Maumee, OH

#23 Sep 22, 2015
He will soon get a fair trial
BmH

Covington, KY

#24 Nov 8, 2015
I sit here, from time to time, and think about Matt. Although we weren't related by blood, for a short period of time, Matt was MY cousin. And he didn't deserve what happened to him. I was the one who had to go tell his mother what had happened, not having all the details, and leaving the helpless mother with no directions on how to handle this situation. There was no handbook or instructions, no news to report except, "Matt's been shot", leaving 'Matt's Mom' to fend and figure it out for herself. Imagine that helpless feeling... In traffic situations, we tend to lose sight of what's really important, who's really affected, and who's really at fault... It's a horrible world we live in, but thank God we're minus one less monster who contributes to that horror! I love you 'Matts Mom'... I think of you often!! You know who this is...
Ohiogurl000

Fremont, CA

#25 Jan 17, 2016
HEY wrote:
<quoted text>
Im glad they caught this killer my baby sister;s killer is still walking free,,,
Whats matt's last name
Ohiogurl000

Fremont, CA

#26 Jan 17, 2016
What's matt's last name

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleves Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who knows the deaton family Mar '16 Boo 1
reds motel Feb '16 curious resident 1
North Bend Music Thread (May '13) Feb '16 Musikologist 9
Review: The Ice BOX (Jul '14) Jul '15 Edd 4
diana welch (Feb '12) Feb '15 milan 5
News Exposing The Exposers: Repeat Offenders Can Be ... (Jul '14) Aug '14 Pam 4
ice box (Apr '14) Jul '14 Brain 2

Cleves Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance