Killer gets 50 years to life

Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

Delrico Robertson smiled, waved and said 'I love you' to friends and family members Tuesday as he stood in court for his sentencing on murder charges.
Comments
1 - 20 of 21 Comments Last updated Apr 12, 2007
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Major Robertson

South Lyon, MI

#1 Feb 8, 2007
I don't think it was right to give my cousin all that time,but it's alright we still strong and so is he.
Major Robertson

South Lyon, MI

#2 Feb 8, 2007
I don't think that court was right for what they did to my cousin.
Major Robertson

South Lyon, MI

#3 Feb 8, 2007
We still strong no matter what.
clevesclick513

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Mar 30, 2007
yur cuzin buddy
JJay

Cincinnati, OH

#5 Mar 30, 2007
Major Robertson wrote:
I don't think it was right to give my cousin all that time,but it's alright we still strong and so is he.
ummmm, duh, it was alright that he killed a man? You think he should get less time? What about the man he killed???---seems to me he got the ultimate sentence. Why don't you grow up, learn to talk properly and put this murder in perspective. It's druggies like your murdering cousin that make the rest of society suffer. But, hey, we still strong too!
patriot

Hephzibah, GA

#6 Mar 30, 2007
Major Robertson wrote:
I don't think that court was right for what they did to my cousin.
thank your lucky stars that you don't get paid for thinking.
you would starve to death before you recieved a paycheck.
kah

Finchville, KY

#7 Apr 2, 2007
Yeah the man he killed was a very close friend of mine that i loved very much. your cousin deserves to sit behind bars for life , he has some serious issues to shoot an innocent teen in the head and watch him die and continued to live life. What a shame you believe he deserves no time in jail? is there something wrong with you?Its very sad to see the pain matts family and friends have been forced to suffer through yet the pain of the other victims familys as well. i hope and pray Delrico Robertson stays in jail for life, he took the life of our good friend Matthew who we will never see again since april 5, 2006 I pray for all the familys who like me have been put through a world of pain because of Delrico Roberston.
R.I.P MAC
HEY

Cincinnati, OH

#8 Apr 2, 2007
Major Robertson wrote:
He got what 50 years, And killed a man.... Do you think he should be AMY BAKER AND WALK FREE?

I DONT THINK SO.... Im glad one more less drug dealer on the streets!!!!!!!
HEY

Cincinnati, OH

#9 Apr 2, 2007
kah wrote:
Yeah the man he killed was a very close friend of mine that i loved very much. your cousin deserves to sit behind bars for life , he has some serious issues to shoot an innocent teen in the head and watch him die and continued to live life. What a shame you believe he deserves no time in jail? is there something wrong with you?Its very sad to see the pain matts family and friends have been forced to suffer through yet the pain of the other victims familys as well. i hope and pray Delrico Robertson stays in jail for life, he took the life of our good friend Matthew who we will never see again since april 5, 2006 I pray for all the familys who like me have been put through a world of pain because of Delrico Roberston.
R.I.P MAC
Im glad they caught this killer my baby sister;s killer is still walking free,,,
Boogert

Palo Alto, CA

#10 Apr 2, 2007
Fifty to life? Sounds to me that he got off unreasonably easy. It would be my thought that he should hang. With just his toes touching. Till death. In a busy intersection. At noon. Bye Cuz'.
Boogert

Palo Alto, CA

#11 Apr 2, 2007
With all his homies and cousins forced to watch.
confused

Cincinnati, OH

#12 Apr 2, 2007
AMEN!
kah

Finchville, KY

#13 Apr 3, 2007
Major Robertson wrote:
Did your cousin ever tell you why exactly he did it? why he just decided to shoot three people for the hell of it one week? Why, he has put our familys through a living hell. If the story is true why would he just shoot someone dead for not buying his drugs? i understand matt was in the wrong place at the wrong time but why him he was simply doing those girls a favor why was he the one shot? I know your cousin is guilty i just want to know WHY he did it
kah

Finchville, KY

#14 Apr 3, 2007
What kind of a lunatic kills someone for not buying drugs off them? Delrico deserves life in jail
kah

Finchville, KY

#15 Apr 3, 2007
yeah boogert like we were forced to watch matt lie there dead, and the three girls who were with him at the time of shooting which one stayed in the car seat behind him and held him while he died in her arms.How is this fair? so many people loved him, i hope one day you can open your eyes major roberston and see that your cousin is murderer
Boogert

Palo Alto, CA

#16 Apr 3, 2007
I extend my deepest condolences to all of you. Matt is better now, but those left behind suffer the immeasurable loss. The animals responsible for these senseless acts experience no remorse and unfortunately aren't permitted to endure the painful extermination that they warrant. It's difficult to comprehend. I'm sorry for your pain.
Mike Hamilton Ohio

Loveland, OH

#17 Apr 4, 2007
That monster desrves the needle!
Matts Mom

Georgetown, KY

#18 Apr 12, 2007
I loved my son very much. I miss him terribly. Thank you everyone for your posts. I have really enjoyed reading them. You have put into words so many of my own thoughts. He is gone and yes in a better place. Thank you for remembering him. And Major if you ever read this. Remember condoning what your cousin did only makes it ok for someone else to do the same thing. What would you be saying if someone had put a bullet in Delrico’s head while he sat unarmed in a car full of helpless teenage girls. I think it proves your cousin was and is a coward. Everyone he assaulted (shot) was unarmed. What is he so afraid of? Prison is going to be hard on him without is gun, huh?
Happy

Cincinnati, OH

#19 Apr 12, 2007
Matts Mom wrote:
I loved my son very much. I miss him terribly. Thank you everyone for your posts. I have really enjoyed reading them. You have put into words so many of my own thoughts. He is gone and yes in a better place. Thank you for remembering him. And Major if you ever read this. Remember condoning what your cousin did only makes it ok for someone else to do the same thing. What would you be saying if someone had put a bullet in Delrico’s head while he sat unarmed in a car full of helpless teenage girls. I think it proves your cousin was and is a coward. Everyone he assaulted (shot) was unarmed. What is he so afraid of? Prison is going to be hard on him without is gun, huh?
Well said, And my heart goe's out to you and your family, My sister's killer is still on the loose she was shot exacution style in a triple homicide in Gary Indiana... Im Blessed when i hear that they put a killer in prison...
(IT MAKES MY DAY!)

And yes with out his Gun he will be a B-Boy in Prison! When he deserves so much more...
Matts Mom

Georgetown, KY

#20 Apr 12, 2007
Sounds like another coward to me. They are always so brave when they are the only ones with guns. I hope and pray they find her killer not only because you and your family need some closure, but because he will kill again. These kinds of people don't change. If they can do something like that once they can do it again. Know that your sister is fine and waiting for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleves Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 17 min xxxrayted 30,482
North Bend Music Thread (May '13) Aug 23 Musikologist 6
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Aug 20 Marvin Levels 188
Exposing The Exposers: Repeat Offenders Can Be ... Aug 2 Pam 5
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Aug 2 gary 2,230
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul '14 They cannot kill ... 231
ice box Jul '14 Brain 2
•••
•••
•••

Cleves Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Cleves People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••