Taylor HS football coach indicted on ...

Taylor HS football coach indicted on sex charges

There are 2 comments on the WXIX-TV Cincinnati story from Dec 13, 2016, titled Taylor HS football coach indicted on sex charges. In it, WXIX-TV Cincinnati reports that:

He is accused of having an inappropriate relationship with a student, according to the Cleves Police Department. Police are not yet saying what those actions are.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WXIX-TV Cincinnati.

Bad Cops Cleves Ohio

Toledo, OH

#1 Jan 11, 2017
I dont believe a thing cleves police officer's say they are bad cop's n make up things to make their reports nice n juicy!!! I cant wait till the day they are brought to justice n i pray it happens sooner than later for the innocent people that have been prayed upon!!!!
Resist and Persist

Atlanta, GA

#2 Jul 11, 2017
Bad Cops Cleves Ohio wrote:
I dont believe a thing cleves police officer's say they are bad cop's n make up things to make their reports nice n juicy!!! I cant wait till the day they are brought to justice n i pray it happens sooner than later for the innocent people that have been prayed upon!!!!
I don't trust cops either, nobody in their right mind would trust a cop anymore. But the coach was indicted, and that isn't by cops; that's by evidence. It's a safe bet the coach IS a leacherous bass turd.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleves Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drew's On The River Sep 9 Permanently Closed 1
North Bend Music Thread (May '13) Sep 3 Musikologist 12
gravelrama Aug 30 Sill Open 1
reds motel (Feb '16) Aug 29 Rough Rider 3
Review: The Ice BOX (Jul '14) Aug 29 Johnny on the Spot 5
Dent Music Thread May '18 Musikologist 1
Baby Burned on Stovetop (Jan '18) Jan '18 figgypops 1

Cleves Jobs

Personal Finance

Cleves Mortgages