people in cleveland ,virginia
whatever

Honaker, VA

#22 Nov 21, 2009
Yeah, we are sure you're rich and successful and have a hot wife and you grew up in cleveland. hmmm, I would say that if you grew up in cleveland my guess would be that you are only rich and successful during the first of the month and that would be the only time. HAHA :)
bob

Lake Wales, FL

#23 Jan 15, 2010
pregnant sally wrote:
i do, they are in breads...they screw their own 1st cousins
your only mad cause your moms comes from there!!!!
bdd

Gate City, VA

#24 Jan 20, 2010
cleveland is nothing but a hellhole full of nothing but redneck drunks and pillheads who wanna do nothing but get high and ride there riding lawn mower up and down the street. i was passing through and saw one of them so drunk,he fell off the mower and it kept going down the street.
I KNOW

Baltimore, MD

#25 Jan 22, 2010
Don't forget the cheating, 2 timing, backstabbers that live there too. Oh, and the sactimonious 2 faced ones that live a double life
Mac

Natural Bridge, VA

#26 Jan 24, 2010
Yeah and the liars that tell they are preg and isnt.. You all know who I am talking about. So by the way has she had the invisible baby yet? I heard that she was big as a cow and I told this person thats the way she has been all her life.
NO MORALS

Baltimore, MD

#27 Jan 26, 2010
Is there anyone in Cleveland, Slabtown, Lebanon that has any morals left? They are all dating someone elses husband or wife, or sneaking with thier best friends spouse..........Good day!
Mac

Vinton, VA

#28 Jan 26, 2010
AMEN!!!!! to you NO MORALS. I have to agree 100% Almost all of the ppl I know all they know how to do is to break up a happy home or make others miserable.
No Morals

Baltimore, MD

#29 Feb 11, 2010
You must know the same people I do-Mac!
betterthanyou

United States

#30 Feb 12, 2010
well mr brad, if your so dam rich then you cant be living in haysi cause there is nothing in haysi but a f*&^in dollar store and a bank. but for the smokers there is a tobacco outlet and plenty of pizza, and not to mention plenty of dam big mouth azz women who gossip!!!!!!!!!! YOU POOR POOR F*&^ER!
whatever

Honaker, VA

#31 Feb 15, 2010
The thing that gets me about the town of Cleveland is the majority of the people are on drugs and welfare and just spend our tax dollars getting high. Then when you meet someone from that area, they act like they are something special. Well, I have news for the majority of the town of Cleveland, YOU ARE TRASH!!! Stay in your hole!!
IRRY

Blue Ridge, VA

#32 Feb 17, 2010
i live in cleveland and i think its a great place to live.
Where

Baltimore, MD

#33 Feb 18, 2010
Where is Cleveland? Is is Farm Area? Rural? Town?
whatever

Honaker, VA

#34 Feb 22, 2010
Cleveland puts you in mind of the movie wrongturn!! If you seen some of the people you would agree!! It's out in the middle of NOWHERE, it has a bank, a small store with NO gas (you have to go uptown to lebanon for that), it has one small restaurant. And I think now someone opened some kind of hobby shop. Which if you think about it, it's kind of ironic cuz most people around here make their hobby as DRUGS. LOTs and LOTS of them. It has an Elementary school:) It's kinda like a ghetto, but with white people! Farming ahhh yeah, you could probably say that. If you decide to move to that area, then I would definitely choose my friends very wisely, namely have NONE! You never know what they are doing or what they are getting into. It's just a pathetic little town!!
Where in the World

Baltimore, MD

#35 Feb 22, 2010
So is Lebanon any better?
Where in the World

Baltimore, MD

#36 Feb 22, 2010
Are there nice homes?
Bethany

United States

#37 Feb 25, 2010
anywhere you live you have the druggies, its not just Cleveland. and "homewreckers" drunks, and liers are everywhere, some of the people that live in Cleveland may be bad but not everyone, just like some people in Lebanon are bad but not all, and everywhere you live.
Kerrinza

Cedar Bluff, VA

#38 Mar 24, 2010
well, i also live in cleveland, and i don't think it's so bad. It is boring and there is not a whole lot to do, but i think its a good place to just kick back and relax. The river is nice to fish in and hiking in that area is always fun. I'm pretty sure that no one is in bread, which shouldn't be assumed just because it is a small town and the people there tend to be simple. As far as the Clinch River Cafe goes, those women are really nice. Most of the people who go there are regulars, including the railroad men that some of you claim they throw themselves at. The cooks are just friendly and take an interest in their customers. As far as their service goes, only two women run it, and its hard to make speedy meals when you are limited in workers. If they seem to take too long for you, might i recommend you call the order in prior to arriving. It is not mcdonalds, its a cafe, fast food isn't really their specialty. Anyway,their food is good in my opinion, but it is southern style food. If you are not accustomed to the flavors, it might take you awhile to see its potential. Obviously, someone likes it enough to keep them in business. I say power to them for having the guts to try and open a business in Cleveland, seeing as how it isn't exactly a tourist attraction. I really feel that people just do not give Cleveland a chance. It was once a booming mining town, that just kind of got forgotten, but its history and residents are definately colorful to say the least.
Proud Clevite

United States

#39 Mar 26, 2010
I have lived in Cleveland all my life and it is a good place to grow up, I admit theres not much here, we finally got high-speed internet about 2 years after everybody else and its a poor excuse for a cable company, but the neighbors are great,its peacefull and i would much rather live here than Lebanon anyday.
jrhys1

Lebanon, VA

#40 Apr 1, 2010
I think that people who are so quick to voice their opinions should at least know how to spell them. I grew up in Cleveland, I have an MA in English and an MS from the Medical College of VA. My family is awesome, I was raised right, and I am proud of where I come from.
Curious

Lebanon, VA

#41 Apr 2, 2010
pregnant sally wrote:
i do, they are in breads...they screw their own 1st cousins
Bread is something you eat. Bred is the past tense of the word breed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
chelsea steffey/whitt (Apr '11) 1 hr Chelsea 11
MISSING PERSON Sterling davis (Dec '12) 13 hr Just Being Me 40
Tammy Street or Tina Stevens 13 hr Lol 5
billy honaker is he a narc 13 hr Just Being Me 5
Mary "Janie" Osborne (Aug '15) 13 hr Just Being Me 4
Wreck today at light above funeral home 13 hr Just Being Me 1
What happened to Lebanon greats Tony Pugh and E... 17 hr Get Real 7

Cleveland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance