people with VERY LITTLE COMMON SENSE

Posted in the Cleveland Forum

danny

Blacksburg, VA

#1 May 11, 2012
Give somebody hell?? You haven't seen give somebody hell yet you piece of shit!!
J Holmes

Cedar Bluff, VA

#2 May 11, 2012
danny wrote:
Give somebody hell?? You haven't seen give somebody hell yet you piece of shit!!
Speak into the microphone ha ha....
shadow blade

Knoxville, TN

#3 May 11, 2012
danny wrote:
so........you're talking about someone having very little common sense. did you read your own post? i read it and i have no idea what you're trying to say.
enlighten us

Lebanon, VA

#4 May 11, 2012
danny wrote:
What does this mean?
Who Are You To Judge

United States

#5 May 11, 2012
danny wrote:
If those voices start telling you to jump.....DONT DO IT.......DONT DO IT MAN.......lol :-)
shadow blade

Knoxville, TN

#6 May 12, 2012
surely he has enough common sense not to jump
Big Talker

Lebanon, VA

#7 May 12, 2012
danny wrote:
You need to give it up. When you have lost the passion, let somebody else do the job. I hope your excuse for staying is worth making the others look so bad. Sorry baby, but you are all washed up and need to walk away. If this is who I think it is, I know what/who you are talking about and you know what i am talking about.
asking

Castlewood, VA

#8 May 13, 2012
Big Talker wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to give it up. When you have lost the passion, let somebody else do the job. I hope your excuse for staying is worth making the others look so bad. Sorry baby, but you are all washed up and need to walk away. If this is who I think it is, I know what/who you are talking about and you know what i am talking about.
who is it? sounds like someone i know.
sirius

Blacksburg, VA

#9 May 15, 2012
Big Talker wrote:
<quoted text>
HUH? what are you talking about?

Since: May 12

Hendersonville, NC

#10 May 15, 2012
HUH? times 2.
grindstaff

United States

#11 May 16, 2012
i have very little common sense.. or so ive been told.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cassie puckett 5 hr Grimm reaper 2
Austin4supervisor 6 hr smokybear 1
baseball 7 hr well well 6
Honaker Chief of Police 15 hr Puke 8
russell county PSA 15 hr yea 2
Who you voting for Bo Phillips or Steve Dye for... 17 hr my my 23
new sheriff in russell county (Nov '12) 18 hr candy 26
More from around the web

Cleveland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE