missing persons
Bgo

United States

#21 Feb 15, 2012
Have you thought about networking through Facebook , you can create a page and recommend it too your friends, then they do the same.
Bgo

United States

#22 Feb 15, 2012
This link is a page done by a friend who could not find his daughter

https://m.facebook.com/pages/Looking-for-Emma...
jek

South Montrose, PA

#23 Feb 15, 2012
this was an option which i may use.i have something simular on my web page in groups.for my friends.in my case though there are some people who started a big contraversy non believers and people who think they got all the answers.now that things have calmed down a bit maybe i will try it.
jek

South Montrose, PA

#24 Mar 2, 2012
lan

Liberty, TX

#26 Mar 28, 2012
now another missing....2 year old boy!:(
UPSET

Humble, TX

#27 Mar 29, 2012
Hey JEK There are about 100 FBI agents in Cleveland. I hope they click and start a big investigation. Hopefully we will all get answers
jek

Clarks Summit, PA

#28 Apr 13, 2012
about time they need to do something about all the missing and murders that have gone cold someone been getting away with kidnap and murder for too long there
conroe tx

Houston, TX

#29 Aug 8, 2012
Dennis Rogers went missing in this same area about a year ago. It was around Plum Grove. Something fishy here
jek

Dallas, PA

#30 Aug 10, 2012
NotRacistJustPro ud

United States

#31 Aug 21, 2012
truly worried wrote:
I do not even know Rodney Stokley or Larry Baker, but I still care that the truth comes out. The sad thing is they are not investigating nothing. My parents were both murdered a few blocks from their and their murders have not been solved. If we call and ask they try to pin it on us. My dad was a war world II veteran and my mom was a housewife for 60 years, do you think they care. Absolutly not. It is so sad, but we have to ban all together and make them care.
Mrs. Norma, I beg of u, please get the name CLAY STERLING HARVEY to the police. He's the one ur looking for about ur parents murder. Ive told u this before as did another person.i told u wat he told me. He's currently incarcerated in Montgomery County Jail. Please don't ignore this. I'm not joking or kidding with u. I'm going :against my belief in not snitching on anyone but murder is the exception.
jek

Kingston, PA

#33 Feb 11, 2013
mrs norma other family,s are trying to contact me it,s time to unite are you in. please Respond
Norma Rodriguez

Splendora, TX

#34 Feb 20, 2013
Clay Heard is the name of that person, around two months ago he was given a lie detector test, but we never got the answers, I mean if he passed or not. They say he is a very evil person.
tiffany

Jasper, TX

#35 Feb 24, 2013
Norma Rodriguez wrote:
Clay Heard is the name of that person, around two months ago he was given a lie detector test, but we never got the answers, I mean if he passed or not. They say he is a very evil person.
Clay is not an evil person. I've known him for a very long time. He's made some poor decisions, but he's no killer.
Norma Rodriguez

Splendora, TX

#36 Feb 26, 2013
Why would he be given a lie detector test? You tell me that there is nothing there? And all his family and friends are his alibi's. Baloney
tiffany

Houston, TX

#37 Mar 7, 2013
True, but why would he willingly agree to take it?
sorry

Jamaica, NY

#38 Mar 9, 2013
jek wrote:
help bring larry baker home.http://www.wix.com/keithe r09/larry-r-baker
do'nt know any of you but good luck in findin ur loved ones
Faith-alone

Euless, TX

#39 May 8, 2013
God will be his judge if he truly had something to do with it. At the same time, it's not right to falsely accuse someone of a act. The pain will never heal. Their beautiful faces, crushed, purple, black... Smashed.. It's very sickening. As a person, nobody should ever have to see their loved one the last time like that. The Rodriguez Family prays for closure. We hear rumors of names and people. Please come forward. So we can live a normal life. We spend eachday in paranoia. We can't trust anybody no more, we just don't understand how something so terrible could happen. It's been 8 years. I have faith in the good lord, he will bring justice to this person, before he leaves this earth. As for our family, I pray for ease. We are standing strong, at the same time, some are losing their minds. God Bless You All.
Hear say at the park

Folsom, LA

#40 Mar 25, 2014
I don't know Rodney. I don't know what happen but if the name jacolby rings a bell I hope I was able to help...... Concerned and worried.
Hear say at the park

Folsom, LA

#41 Mar 25, 2014
I didn't know Rodney. I don't know what happened but if the name jacolby rings a bell check it out... Hope I was able to help. Concerned and sorry.
Hear say at the park

Folsom, LA

#42 Mar 25, 2014
Hear say at the park wrote:
I didn't know Rodney. I don't know what happened but if the name jacolby rings a bell check it out... Hope I was able to help. Concerned and sorry.
some one has to see this. Someone has to know who jacolby is. I heard from People who I didn't know whose conversations I over heard saying jacolby said he did it. I hope this helps. I don't know any names or anything other then this but I really hope this helps!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 16 hr Fart Grad 898
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 22 hr Any farts 738
list of unsolved murders in cleveland, texas (Oct '08) Jun 12 Vicki Gardiner 115
News Man Not Seen in Cleveland Since Friday (Feb '10) Jun 2 jek 264
U.S. 59 North Shutdown May '15 Greg 1
People have better things to do with their time... May '15 DaftDuff 1
dale harding - hometown tax service - splendora tx (Oct '11) Apr '15 the switchman 27
More from around the web

Cleveland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Cleveland Mortgages