jek

Towanda, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2011

on jan 29 2010 my brother went missing in cleveland texas two years after rodney stokley went missing.two men missing with out a trace.were did they go.are they dead.did they get kidnapped or were they murdered.were is the police when someone goes missing.people there should know that the police are not even investigating there dissapearences.several unsolved murders within three miles of were these two guys are missing.better keep yr eyes open.could be one of yr family members that go missing next.
linda

Clarks Summit, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2011

its been almost a year since my big brother has gone missing how could he just disapper with out a trace and what are the police in texas doing about it. did he get kidnap ? if he did there is no rasmon or anything , so what really happened to my brother i hope the police do something soon......
jek

Towanda, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2011

our brother missing is larry baker.why do police go out of there way to look for only certain people.dug up half of the country looking for little zarha baker.went to another country to look for natalie holloway but do nothing to find my brother both of these girl were aired on cnn nancy grace and americas most wanted missing persons called my story.why do only girls get looked for what about rodney stokley and larry baker the two who went missing just blocks from each other.if yr murdered investigation continues but if ya go missing who in the hell cares well i,ll tell ya who cares the family.thats who.
jek

Towanda, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2011

help bring larry baker home.http://www.wix.com/keithe r09/larry-r-baker
truly worried

Flint, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2011

I do not even know Rodney Stokley or Larry Baker, but I still care that the truth comes out. The sad thing is they are not investigating nothing. My parents were both murdered a few blocks from their and their murders have not been solved. If we call and ask they try to pin it on us. My dad was a war world II veteran and my mom was a housewife for 60 years, do you think they care. Absolutly not. It is so sad, but we have to ban all together and make them care.
jek

Towanda, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2011

truly worried wrote:
I do not even know Rodney Stokley or Larry Baker, but I still care that the truth comes out. The sad thing is they are not investigating nothing. My parents were both murdered a few blocks from their and their murders have not been solved. If we call and ask they try to pin it on us. My dad was a war world II veteran and my mom was a housewife for 60 years, do you think they care. Absolutly not. It is so sad, but we have to ban all together and make them care.
i asume you are mrs norma i,ve been by yr parents home were they were murdered my sister took me there last year and told me the story of your parents being murdered.we need to get an nation wide rally going needs to start in cleveland texas all people of missing persons should let there voices be heard.this should eventually go to the white house in washington dc it will take at least a year to plan.i would like to propose a law for all bussineses to have security cameras out side.500.000 missing people every year are not found.that,s a half a million people we need homeland security to focuse on this becouse it,s worse than war.arm your selfes fight back you people in texas are being wiped of the map.
truly worried

Flint, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2011

Yes it is me Mrs. Norma Where can we start?
jek

Towanda, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2011

we can start by making signs and by letting other familys of missing and murdered people know about it.see how many are willing to go on this march.we must spread the word quickly.lets plan it for june of 2012.it takes alot of work and planning.tell everyone of this march and spead it on the internet 500.000 people that go missing every year are not ever found did ya know that unsolved murder must be high too.my intention is to get something done get some knew laws for those who murder and kidnap people we should start right on topix with it. should contact all those that don,t have answers about there loved ones. this message is for mrs norma
truly worried

Flint, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2011

jek my parents were murdered on April 14, 2005 my son was also murdered in Cleveland, Texas on Halloween nite on Oct. of 2004. I know that there is a lot of work to be done, but we got to start on it right away. Something crooked is going on, my son was murdered on plum grove road. I know a lot of people in Liberty County, and Montgomery County that are willing to help. I am well know around this area, I have a restaurant in the Porter area where we can do the meeting. Let me know.
truly worried

Flint, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2011

Hey JEK I called the cleveland advocate reporter and asked her how much it would cost me to use the front page of the newspaper for unsolved murders and missing persons and she never called me back. I think she is the on putting all the who do you support for things so we can not get the message across.
jek

Towanda, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2011

truly worried wrote:
Hey JEK I called the cleveland advocate reporter and asked her how much it would cost me to use the front page of the newspaper for unsolved murders and missing persons and she never called me back. I think she is the on putting all the who do you support for things so we can not get the message across.
well then we will do it with out her help start contacting the familys ourselfes thousands are listed just leave comments about it.and write down all who wanna preticipate this is the way something gets done.it will work.trust me.
jerry

Towanda, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2011

still missing my brother if anyone has any info please contact liberty county sheriffs office.nothing worse than a missing family member i know someone out there knows something do the right thing come forward.may god bless all who are missing.
truly worried

Porter, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2011

Hey Jerry and jek just letting you know we are praying for the safe return of Larry. Please someone let the family know, you do not know how much it hurts until it happens to one of your family members.
jerry

Towanda, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2011

another person goes missing in cleveland this time a girl 26 years old.i pray she is found.when is the police going to bring this to an end.to the person kidnapping this people your going to make a mistake and when your cought you,ll get the electric chair.
jek

Towanda, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2011

larry baker rodney stokley and anne rodriguez all three disappeared from cleveland texas.wouldn,t want to move there.
jerry

Towanda, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2011

another goes missing in texas holly bobo when is something gonna get done about the people going missing.
disgusted

Flint, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2011

people you are your missing persons voice, please speak up for them, it is really sad. Think it is a serial killed, 5 people in cleveland, texas missing enough is enough
jek

Towanda, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2011

if your loved one goes missing don,t expect any help from nancy grace on cnn or americas most wanted missing persons unit called my story and don,t expect the fbi to help you either.i been trying and they only help out the upper class.my brother been missing almost 1 and a half now from cleveland texas.only looked for him one day thats a damn shame.cops never call or say there still investigating or nothing your police dept stinks in cleveland.
James Crow

Carson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2011

I lived their as a kid in the 70's and even then people came up missing quite often. Usually north enders that were suspected of monkeyshines but quite a few people on the south side disappeared as well. Typically those that were involved with using and selling drugs or known to associate with the north enders. The good old days! But now things have changed much more for the worse based on my observations during the last trip I made there to help my remaining relatives pack up and move.

That town has always been creepy and secretive like something that Steven King could write a scary novel about if he was a redneck. Now I suspect it is a lot to do with the role reversal that has occurred over the years with the apes and their enablers now running the zoo. I'd suggest buying a shovel and hiring someone with a trained cadaver dog and scout the edges of the remaining woods around there. Armed of course!

For those decent people that still live there my only suggestion is to get the hell out while the getting is good otherwise you're likely to end up on the missing persons list as well.
jek

Tunkhannock, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

Missing person Larry Baker makes Missing Persons of America for third time.
The list that I have accumulated from that relatively small geographic area is, combined with what you have listed:

1) 05-11-2002: Patricia Marie Small, missing from Liberty, TX on May 11, 2002 Facebook page

2) 01-22-2008: Rodney A. Stokley, a 19-year-old who went missing, in 2008 from Cleveland, Texas.

TJ Murray
3) 01-29-2010: Larry Baker, who has been missing from his home on 400 Co.
Rd. 325 Plume Grove Rd., Cleveland, Texas since January 29, 2010
4) 10-19-2011: TJ Murray, 24, a student at Sam Houston State University last seen leaving a sports bar called On The Rocks on Sawdust Road near the Woodlands in Spring, Texas.

Edwin Rogers

5) 12-30-2011: Edwin Clark Rogers, 62 from Tarkington, Liberty County Texas has been missing since December 30th, 2011.

Helen sent an image that she put together showing how close all five of these missing persons are, that you can see below.

What do you think? Are these cases related?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cleveland Discussions

Search the Cleveland Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr Imperial Chicano 17,291
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 9 hr That Fart Guy 21,736
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Jul 25 Wow 598
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Jul 25 nina roth 755
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) Jul 24 Gasman 499
Forrest Lee Robinson (Feb '09) Jul 22 Someone who knows 27
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Jul 18 SomebodyKnows 650
•••
•••

Cleveland News Video

•••
•••

Cleveland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Cleveland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE