Teen charged in Cleveland gang rape accused of beating boy

There are 14 comments on the Houston Chronicle story from Apr 6, 2011, titled Teen charged in Cleveland gang rape accused of beating boy. In it, Houston Chronicle reports that:

One of the 19 people accused of sexually assaulting an 11-year-old Cleveland girl has now also been charged with attacking a boy on a school bus.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Houston Chronicle.

Sheik Yerbouti

Pennington, NJ

#1 Apr 7, 2011
When will this feral animal be removed from civilized society. It is time to bring back a southern tradition!
Leon 45 Jones

Manassas, VA

#2 Apr 7, 2011
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
When will this feral animal be removed from civilized society. It is time to bring back a southern tradition!
All he did was tap the boy to wake him up. Sounds like another boy may have struck the kid.

Nice alias there Lilly white. Word

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3 Apr 7, 2011
lol

Location hidden

#4 Apr 7, 2011
Negros will always defend negros, it's like the devil defending the sinners, they are just animals. I've studies the african species from the police blotter, they are a nasty species, one would think they were born with rabies, when the black mother is present, the male bounces and runs off into the wild get get other n@ppy headed biotches pregnant.
Am I Dazed or Confused

Huntsville, TX

#5 Apr 8, 2011
No you didn't!!

Location hidden

#6 Apr 8, 2011
Am I Dazed or Confused wrote:
No you didn't!!
I sure did :)
Leon 45 Jones

Washington, DC

#7 Apr 8, 2011
Chris121 wrote:
I've studies the african species from the police blotter, they are a nasty species, one would think they were born with rabies, when the black mother is present, the male bounces and runs off into the wild get get other n@ppy headed biotches pregnant.
You must be referring to Puerto Ricans...I think you have it mixed up.

Word.
Muff Daddy

Pearland, TX

#9 Apr 9, 2011
Nobody wants to live around blacks.

Leon, have you ever wondered why ?
Leon 45 Jones

Manassas, VA

#10 Apr 9, 2011
Muff Daddy wrote:
Nobody wants to live around blacks.
Leon, have you ever wondered why ?
Its not nice to stereotype...but, that aside...I've got lots of poor white bread in my neighborhood as well as a whole lotta little aztecs runnin around.
Muffy

Pearland, TX

#11 Apr 10, 2011
Leon......you failed to answer my question.

Location hidden

#12 Apr 21, 2011
Muffy wrote:
Majority of his kind usually do fail..
WORD

Winnipeg, Canada

#13 Apr 22, 2011
That's where you people are hiding :)

Leon ..- are you black?

just wondering.. that's all .. no offense :)
Triple Kay

Los Angeles, CA

#14 Aug 17, 2011
This is just the type of crap you can expect when you treat a primitive, simian and violent subspecies as if it were human, give it rights and allow it to mingle freely with humans. People typically don't wake up until one of them chimps out and rips their face off.
Leon 45 Jones

Manassas, VA

#15 Aug 18, 2011
Muffy wrote:
No I have not wondered why. Now get in the kitchen amd bake me a pie. Word

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 20 Banfartos 708
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 19 Fartdog 843
U.S. 59 North Shutdown May 7 Greg 1
People have better things to do with their time... May 5 DaftDuff 1
dale harding - hometown tax service - splendora tx (Oct '11) Apr 28 the switchman 27
ooking for someone please help Apr '15 Texasbutterfly 1
list of unsolved murders in cleveland, texas (Oct '08) Apr '15 Sissy198522 112
More from around the web

Cleveland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]