Irategal

Newnan, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2009

I am looking for Forrest Lee Robinson last known location New Caney area, he was living with a relative who is single with 3 kids under 7, and took all her money and disappeared, he is a con, liar, and can not be trusted. He lied about his divorce, work history, family history, crimnal background among other things, if anyone has any info please let me know. If you are currently being conned by him please beware..
Mark

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2011

What do you know about him and what does he look like?(Build, hair, eyes, profession, etc.) I think i may know where he is, but it may be a different person. Thanks
BGO

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2011

Mark wrote:
What do you know about him and what does he look like?(Build, hair, eyes, profession, etc.) I think i may know where he is, but it may be a different person. Thanks
He is missing a front tooth, dark hair, muscular build, around 6'0 or so late 30's
stupid

Humble, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2011

loosing a tooth, well sounds like he is loosing his marbles, how dumb could your relative be to believe him is that welfare money?
BGO

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2012

stupid wrote:
loosing a tooth, well sounds like he is loosing his marbles, how dumb could your relative be to believe him is that welfare money?
No welfare money, she works.
stupid

Kemp, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2012

I bet you 100 to one that she is on welfare.
john

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

What was your relative's name? You just described a family member.
Melissa

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

That's the name of my first husband. I believe he's in Livingston, TX now with an old woman and her kids. Sounds like him...he beat the hell out of me the whole time we were married. yikes!
Melissa

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Castle Construction?
john

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

yup. same guy......don't ever remember him being married to anybody else other then to the woman he is currently married to.
Melissa

Concord, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Lol oh believe me! i wish it never happened! I was his first wife back in 1991. Is this his brother John? Well, no. cause you'd remember us staying with you. I could say some things but I don't want to relive all the abuse. I just hope he actually filed our divorce like his mom told me he did when i stopped in to visit her. he's definitely a liar and a con artist! i will say that. sure...some people can change but that man had a level of evil inside him that can't just be overlooked. Thank god his mom and step dad helped me escape!! Literally...escape
Melissa

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Your silence tells me you asked him about it.
john

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

i actually haven't asked him about it. we are talking about the same person bc i know he was married when he was with the "old woman". that is my mom by the way. he use to be a pretty bad person, but people can change and he has. i know eaxctly what you are talking about when it comes to him bc me and my mom experienced it. on a good note, he is a policw officer now and has really turned his life around.
tiff

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

He did stay with me for a while. considered him a really good friend. found out everything he said was a lye. he had , like a double life. the part of him i didn't know about was so sick and twisted and dirty. org!! It was crazy. Im just glad he's gone and if he needed the money that bad then i hope it helped him.
john wrote:
i actually haven't asked him about it. we are talking about the same person bc i know he was married when he was with the "old woman". that is my mom by the way. he use to be a pretty bad person, but people can change and he has. i know eaxctly what you are talking about when it comes to him bc me and my mom experienced it. on a good note, he is a policw officer now and has really turned his life around.
Melissa

Oakley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

can't change pure evil. so have u seen the divorce papers? is there proof we are actually divorced? cause Paula said he filed in Polk county but I cant find any record if it
tiff

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

tiff wrote:
He did stay with me for a while. considered him a really good friend. found out everything he said was a lye. he had , like a double life. the part of him i didn't know about was so sick and twisted and dirty. org!! It was crazy. Im just glad he's gone and if he needed the money that bad then i hope it helped him.<quoted text>
also heard he wasn't a cop, just a jailer.
john

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

he is definately a cop. what was the sick thing you didn't know about him? im just curious
john

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

i didn't actually see the divorce papers because i was young at the time, but i do know he is currently married
Melissa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

who="john"]i didn't actually see the divorce papers because i was young at the time, but i do know he is currently married
hopefully he's not still married to me cause that would void his current marriage and mine. understand? if he didn't file for divorce... i'm still his wife not the current. if its your mom i'd have her demand to see the papers cause their marriage might be void and illegal.
john

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

i remember them going to the court house to deal with his previous marriage so i'm assuming you aren't still married to him. that would be a mess

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Cleveland News Video

•••
•••

Cleveland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Cleveland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE